Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

Beast

Taxiarch
The wolves are going to kill everyone except the sloths, because the sloths are up in the trees, safe.

Oliver Clothesoff

Hekatonarch
ok.. i gave in.. i had to join.. there's too many people sitting on their high horse in here..

They need to be taken down a few notches.. Im only here to watch each and every one of you quit in the next 2 weeks.

Slayer94

Taxiarch
actually wolves wont get this penguin i will swim away to bad if the trees catch fire the sloths will either burn or get eaten :p

XpertGreek

Lochagos
Pretty sad in your world....And you call everyone else noobs :confused:
Yep, you probably don't know stoogy, he is the King of all noobs, although he has been playing the game for a good while... I am not sure whats wrong with him... but lets hope the docs find out! Just Kidding stoogy :p

ares3.0

Senior Citizen
I'm trash talking BP. That's right! Battle Protection. I cant send a "Kylhob" due to it. While I'm at it for those who work for Grepolis the person who created the revolt system should be "Kylhob'd" for making a timing system that involves more math then the conquer system. Don't even get me started on the "Kylehob'ing" race to get to be able to take a city. That poor "kylehob" next to my city will be "Kylehob'd".

Charl

Basileus
I'm trash talking BP. That's right! Battle Protection. I cant send a "Kylhob" due to it. While I'm at it for those who work for Grepolis the person who created the revolt system should be "Kylhob'd" for making a timing system that involves more math then the conquer system. Don't even get me started on the "Kylehob'ing" race to get to be able to take a city. That poor "kylehob" next to my city will be "Kylehob'd".
the use of the word kylehob'd is prohibited. One shall only use the word "Draceued"

*ps 3000th post