Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser9287

also the island i am on is my island so please keep your paws off

DeletedUser36

The wolves are going to kill everyone except the sloths, because the sloths are up in the trees, safe.

DeletedUser6798

ok.. i gave in.. i had to join.. there's too many people sitting on their high horse in here..

They need to be taken down a few notches.. Im only here to watch each and every one of you quit in the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser9287

actually wolves wont get this penguin i will swim away to bad if the trees catch fire the sloths will either burn or get eaten :p

DeletedUser11560

Y'all noobs. Come on it's been 48 hours since I've landed here and you can't even manage to rim me. How sad can it be?

DeletedUser10179

well... although you suck at grepolis... its impossible to conquer you at this point... unless you are a hacker.

DeletedUser10179

Pretty sad in your world....And you call everyone else noobs :confused:

Yep, you probably don't know stoogy, he is the King of all noobs, although he has been playing the game for a good while... I am not sure whats wrong with him... but lets hope the docs find out! Just Kidding stoogy :p

DeletedUser11560

Lol Xpert.

When I get me crown, you'll all have to bow down to Master Stoogey. Until then, good luck

DeletedUser9287

hmm i think im 4 months aay from a crown on CHI but idk stuff is going down on that server

DeletedUser8395

I'm trash talking BP. That's right! Battle Protection. I cant send a "Kylhob" due to it. While I'm at it for those who work for Grepolis the person who created the revolt system should be "Kylhob'd" for making a timing system that involves more math then the conquer system. Don't even get me started on the "Kylehob'ing" race to get to be able to take a city. That poor "kylehob" next to my city will be "Kylehob'd".

DeletedUser5088

I'm trash talking BP. That's right! Battle Protection. I cant send a "Kylhob" due to it. While I'm at it for those who work for Grepolis the person who created the revolt system should be "Kylhob'd" for making a timing system that involves more math then the conquer system. Don't even get me started on the "Kylehob'ing" race to get to be able to take a city. That poor "kylehob" next to my city will be "Kylehob'd".

the use of the word kylehob'd is prohibited. One shall only use the word "Draceued"

*ps 3000th post