Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser11560

I may not be the best, but I am not trash like stogie

[spr]
db8f5391-0a87-4fbb-a1b3-b88e33a2f105_zps6fa0eb8c.jpg
[/spr]

That means someone else is noobier

DeletedUser9662

Wow stogie so impressive! Looks like you past 1.5k bp in a for once in a report! Wish my laptop would take screenshots, so I could show how much of a fool you are making of yourself

DeletedUser11560

Wow stogie so impressive! Looks like you past 1.5k bp in a for once in a report! Wish my laptop would take screenshots, so I could show how much of a fool you are making of yourself

But then that was a CS snipe.

And US gets to have PeaceTime? No fair.

DeletedUser11560

^lol Charl, but it's still not fair that you guys are peace timing 3 times already this year.
[spr]
SPAM_Award_by_TheDrake92.png
[/spr]
^thzt award goes to you.

And kylehob you should try en, it's better than the US ones.
There are actual trash talkers like Charl and you there

DeletedUser5088

I hate the peace thing :(
I want to be attacking!!!
We only get 1 day to attack

DeletedUser11560

King David is the biggest scrub in Sparta. He isn't even good at colonizing.

DeletedUser

1. Stogus have you ever gotten more than 5 cities in a world?
2. You have 800 points.
3. If you are building troops, why arent you attacking? 0 bp

DeletedUser11560

1.) yes
2.) I have 2100 since this morning
3.)[spr]
ain-amp-039-t-nobody-got-time-for-that_o_1582005.jpg
[/spr]

DeletedUser8395

Dear FireWalker777,

Stop wasting your alliances resources!!!! its been like a month and you have barley grown. The world will end before you conquer a city. The second coming will come before you earn a city if you keep this up. The below report shows that you have probably wasted a good chunk of defensive troops when you could have been growing to be revolt capable. Zero tolerance will clear them for you.

[report]05ea921d50122d1a59784615d2bc128c[/report]

PS- The stats of the other world your playing in shows a weak number for ABP. BP has been off for like a week or 2 and Zero Tolerance is already beating that alliance all together.

PSS- Damn straight im just angry hes making it difficult to farm him but im still going to wipe out his support and farm him.

PSSS-Thank you for your support in the war and as a fire fighter your community and fellow Americans thank you for your servcer. prepare to be owned

That guy who will take out those troops,

Ares3.0