Top 2 Sink or Swim

Tbom

Senior Citizen
Kraken Beers - Sink
Lubuu and Cragar have no sense of humor and immediately jump to "Him or Me" ultimatums when offended. Definite sink, cus half their alliance will jump ship.

Vikings - Swim to Win
Never seen worse competition in my life, should have an easy win.

YoungShow

Newcomer
Is this really a sink or swim or just a jab? If honestly you feel there is no competition then that's a shame. :/

Tbom

Senior Citizen
Admins really out here taking down the most popular thread in a decade, and then deleting my post here because the screenshots contain profanity

No wonder this game is dying

YoungShow

Newcomer
I won't comment on the thread as that has its own discussion elsewhere but even though I got a Crack out of the screenshots, mods doing their due diligence is def not the driving force to a dying game.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
I won't comment on the thread as that has its own discussion elsewhere but even though I got a Crack out of the screenshots, mods doing their due diligence is def not the driving force to a dying game.
2 years ago the mods banned me from the externals for a month because I posted a meme that made fun of one of the mods for taking things to seriously. This most recent instance on its own isnt the cause on its own lol.

InkPhoenix

Newcomer
but yet they let Dead World say whatever they like on the Forums and PMs it seems, don't think nobody hasn't seen you shit-talking F&L every time something happens
2 years ago the mods banned me from the externals for a month because I posted a meme that made fun of one of the mods for taking things to seriously. This most recent instance on its own isnt the cause on its own lol.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
but yet they let Dead World say whatever they like on the Forums and PMs it seems, don't think nobody hasn't seen you shit-talking F&L every time something happens
If you think anything that I MM in game is against the rules, then youre the softest mfer ive ever met.

YoungShow

Newcomer
So far Kraken Beers have shown no sign of sink. Plus they have such a nice profile picture, look at that lil fella having a drink of brewski. I think another persons insight on a sink or swim is necessary. Not to say you are wrong, but going off 1 list has its bias. If I felt I had the knowledge to do so I would have.

Shock

Peltast
So far Kraken Beers have shown no sign of sink. Plus they have such a nice profile picture, look at that lil fella having a drink of brewski. I think another persons insight on a sink or swim is necessary. Not to say you are wrong, but going off 1 list has its bias. If I felt I had the knowledge to do so I would have.
Kraken has the player deathstar666

Automatic sink. Buddy is garbage

hnuisqt

Newcomer
Kraken - Sink (clearly too focused on the center, painfully obvious they have no clue how olympus works, implosion eminent)

Vikings - Swim to Win
Really solid group of players. Had 800 birs in a Kraken IA city yesterday so they clearly aren't being pressured (at least as of yesterday) will have to see if Kraken can pressure them going forward. Top defenders by a mile, and probably strong leadership (can't say for sure, but lots of recognizable names).

Doom - Float
Not bad, but not really impressing so far. Stats are just worse than Vikings so I'd personally take Vikings over them, but they do seem like they will stick around and could definitely play a role.

Outlawz - ?
Don't really know anything about them so I won't comment.

Undauntonauts - Swim (very gently)
Dark horse. I wouldn't predict them to win, but I do think they are stronger than the stats suggest. Lots of good players and it's a long game so they should have time to develop.

Dirty Dancers - Fine
They don't really have enough people to be a strong team, but they are doing alright with what they have.