Shock
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Shock
      Shock replied to the thread 2 cents.
      Yeah, that was the Mr ___ world with the Russian team
    • Shock
      The problem is when players spending a crap ton of money get preferential treatment compared to f2p players. Have seen it on US a couple...
    • Shock
      Shock reacted to Coltt's post in the thread 2 cents with Like Like.
      To be fair I think players did try to enforce it in the deleted threads with regard to Belle dressing in a cat suit, we all saw how that...
    • Shock
      I think the time for that has probably passed, with a lot of players quitting in the last few years. At least if you want similar teams...
    • Shock
      Shock reacted to cjh92101's post in the thread 2 cents with Like Like.
      That pretty much sums it up for me. Cant get two people to agree on much of anything it seems. What is spam? What bots are not...
    • Shock
      Unless it'd be next world that comes out, I just wouldn't drop lol But hypothetically, if I had the time, I'd drop with EN and invite...
    • Shock
      While it could be fun, I don't think it'd be as competitive as you imagine. At this point, a lot of who I would consider to be the top...
    • Shock
      Conquest system: conquest World Speed:4-6 Unit Speed:4-6 Alliance Limit: doesn't matter Morale: doesn't matter Game type: domination...
    • Shock
      Shock reacted to Falken's post in the thread Post your preferred world settings! with Like Like.
      Conquest system: conquest World Speed: 6 Unit Speed: 6 Alliance Limit: 40 Morale: yes/no --> fak no Game type: domination Nightbonus...
    • Shock
      Conquest system: Conquest World Speed: 5-6 Unit Speed: 5 Alliance Limit: doesn't matter Morale: NO Game type: Domination Nightbonus...
    • Shock
      Shock replied to the thread WW World.
      So, who's up for a 5/5/5 (or speed 6), dom CQ, no morale, no NB world (i'm hijacking this thread, it's mine now)
    • Shock
      Shock replied to the thread WW World.
      So is that not a yes? :confused: I thought that'd work for us all
    • Shock
      Shock replied to the thread Top 2 Sink or Swim.
      Oh no that means a lot coming from a speed 1 player :confused:
    • Shock
      Shock reacted to Tbom's post in the thread Top 2 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      I've never seen a more accurate post in my life.
    • Shock
      Shock replied to the thread Top 2 Sink or Swim.
      Kraken has the player deathstar666 Automatic sink. Buddy is garbage
  • Loading…
  • Loading…