Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Spencerfortier replied to the thread Top 2 Sink or Swim.
      Haha I've spent more then roe, I think at least, it's kind of a don't ask, don't tell.. he just builds faster then I do by a lot . And...
      Founding is the name of the game in Olympus especially early. Maybe you didint know that. Y'all are founding as well, just very late.
      How'd you like that op? Sit down coltin lol. Also kgreat you are a terrible player, legit one of the worse players I've ever seen. You...
      lol, this world is a lot different if you haven't noticed.
      so how the hell did this work out for y'all? real embarrassing huh? noobs.
      this is not a dom world seeker, those stats don't show the shape of the world, yes y'all are leading the world so far, but your win isnt...
      not gonna say, because I'm the leader of a group in the race. Only one Doom/Outlawz = Swim
      great world so far, very fun!
      kgreat shush, nobody was talking to you lol. go write a poem.
      you can think what you want, but he we didint go out and recruit a bunch of randoms lmao. i brought over 40 people to the server with me...
      we are not pact with everyone, youre dead wrong there. not true, thats not the vetting process at all lmao, our roster is pretty full of...
      doom and outlawz are one group. most of came from 120 and other worlds. i view it as combined points and bp totals. not a mra, 90% of...
      a little hasty, but alright lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…