Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Tbom reacted to Shock's post in the thread WW World with Like Like.
      So, who's up for a 5/5/5 (or speed 6), dom CQ, no morale, no NB world (i'm hijacking this thread, it's mine now)
    • Tbom posted the thread Failed event. in US 123 - Oreus.
      Good job inno... right off the bat the gold bundle for the event doesnt actually work lmao
    • Tbom reacted to Shock's post in the thread WW World with Like Like.
      If you let me call the settings I’ll send you an invite does that work? :cool:
    • Tbom replied to the thread Top 2 Sink or Swim.
      I've never seen a more accurate post in my life.
    • Tbom reacted to Shock's post in the thread Top 2 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      Kraken has the player deathstar666 Automatic sink. Buddy is garbage
      You already did.
    • Tbom replied to the thread Top 3 Sink or Swim.
      Yeah...... UglyandProud = SINK Ugly decided to line up on a 3k point ghost on the frontline. Their CS Driver... had no phalanx or...
      Ugly will have a whopping 7 cities in the dom circle at the current rate lol
    • Tbom reacted to Zeeker348's post in the thread Top 3 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      How can they hit the button without even coming close to the percent goal lmao
    • Tbom replied to the thread WW World.
      Everyone use my post as a dislike button. Literally ANYTHING but another speed 1 world please
      We have already won, but the official endgame wont open until like August for us to formally win. You're wasting your time lol
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You really think Golden Goose has a core and Ugly and Proud doesnt??? Ugly not only has a 100x better...
      If you think anything that I MM in game is against the rules, then youre the softest mfer ive ever met.
      Basically non-existant
      2 years ago the mods banned me from the externals for a month because I posted a meme that made fun of one of the mods for taking things...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…