Top 2 Sink or Swim

Spencerfortier

Messenger
doom and outlawz are one group. most of came from 120 and other worlds. i view it as combined points and bp totals. not a mra, 90% of these guys we know. i like the list but disagree. i dont think you have a good look at the political landscape of the world atm.

Falken

Messenger
doom and outlawz are one group. most of came from 120 and other worlds. i view it as combined points and bp totals. not a mra, 90% of these guys we know. i like the list but disagree. i dont think you have a good look at the political landscape of the world atm.
1. he is trolling
2. he is in kraken
3. The vetting process is just log in and play the game once a day, in those alliance you listed
4. Every mra are always trying to pact with everybody. Like your so called non-mra do this world and every world.

Last edited:

Spencerfortier

Messenger
we are not pact with everyone, youre dead wrong there. not true, thats not the vetting process at all lmao, our roster is pretty full of good players. we dont let just anyone in.. its a closely controlled group, thats well organized. youll see. not true, in 122, that wasnt me calling the shots, yes i built a lot of those alliances, but i didnt turn them into mras.

Spencerfortier

Messenger
you can think what you want, but he we didint go out and recruit a bunch of randoms lmao. i brought over 40 people to the server with me on invite links. most of these guys i know.

Kgreat

Senior Citizen
I think what they meant by MRA is that even though you may know most of these people, there are so so many, and in general they are pretty small. Kraken Beers and Kraken MORE Beers have 37 players in total. You (DOOM, Outlawz, and Outlawz II) have 87. Last I checked, 87 is more than twice 37...
Your pact has 2.4 times the amount of people as the leading pact. You have more towns than them, but they lead you in just about everything else... ABP, BP, Points, the list goes on.
The only thing you lead them in other than town number is DBP, and I presume that is because you have had to be on the defensive now than them.

Kgreat

Senior Citizen
lol
How about...
Instead of writing a poem,
I go order some takeout.
Sorry, I meant... take out out;)

Falken

Messenger
we are not pact with everyone, youre dead wrong there. not true, thats not the vetting process at all lmao, our roster is pretty full of good players. we dont let just anyone in.. its a closely controlled group, thats well organized. youll see. not true, in 122, that wasnt me calling the shots, yes i built a lot of those alliances, but i didnt turn them into mras.
so really trying to lie about your 5 pact alliance in here lmao. last i checked thats the whole world buddy

Falken

Messenger
you can think what you want, but he we didint go out and recruit a bunch of randoms lmao. i brought over 40 people to the server with me on invite links. most of these guys i know.
And this i dont even wanna comment on.
just looking up the server stats tellin a different story in all the worlds. enough for me

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Tale of the Tape
dnofLwY.png

JfyVi0C.png

QfIIuSk.png

xk74CnC.png

MSMPCKO.png

tRgSYxO.png

YoungShow

Newcomer
Is top 100 fighters a commonly used statistic? It feels like too broad of a number. The difference between the top half and bottom half is exponential. I guess truly the scale doesn't matter, but I bet top 30 shows a massively adjusted picture.

Spencerfortier

Messenger
this is not a dom world seeker, those stats don't show the shape of the world, yes y'all are leading the world so far, but your win isnt promised.