Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

Wow! A little disappointed The Void joined an MRA. I was really routing for them.

DeletedUser4322

That was unexpected..and yes, I will have to agree. VERY disappointing to see.

DeletedUser

Hmmm let's see,
Argentum Contego currently at 96 members, Ranking 2nd in points.
Argentum Gladius currently at 98 members, Ranking 3rd in points.
I'm willing to bet pacted with and or full control over Anastasis Of Neb currently 80 members, Ranking 12th in total points.

So without Anastasis appears to be 194 members within a month of opening.
Looks like a MRA to me.

DeletedUser

Hmmm let's see,
Argentum Contego currently at 96 members, Ranking 2nd in points.
Argentum Gladius currently at 98 members, Ranking 3rd in points.
I'm willing to bet pacted with and or full control over Anastasis Of Neb currently 80 members, Ranking 12th in total points.

So without Anastasis appears to be 194 members within a month of opening.
Looks like a MRA to me.
"looks" - we're not pacted with Anastasis. And most of our players (about 90%) came over where we originated, in Juktas. TBD has members that lost to us over in Juktas. They know who we are and can tell you we're no MRA lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

don't see how Argentum Contego is an MRA when TBD has more members than us lol

Haha, 2 alliances at 90+ members and your pact w/ Anastasis and Bouclier. We could've setup 5 academies if we wanted. Yes, having 2 alliances within a week of the world opening makes you an MRA. The multiple pacts/NAP's you have means you want a love fest and hold hands with the world like you won your last world. How many people on your team from Jutkas had crowns with less than 10 cities?.....MRA

DeletedUser

MRA's always find an excuse to why they are not an MRA. Whatever makes you feel better bud, good luck killing and simming another world.

DeletedUser

Haha, 2 alliances at 90+ members and your pact w/ Anastasis and Bouclier. We could've setup 5 academies if we wanted. Yes, having 2 alliances within a week of the world opening makes you an MRA. The multiple pacts/NAP's you have means you want a love fest and hold hands with the world like you won your last world. How many people on your team from Jutkas had crowns with less than 10 cities?.....MRA
LOL we're only pacted with Gladius, so your whole point is irrelevant. Plus, you have to consider that Gladius just moved up to #3 just this past week after MoM disbanded.

DeletedUser

You're welcome for that :)
In all honesty that was nice. Happened too fast in my opinion. But it's ignorant to call us an MRA when even you yourself has quoted to not know much about us in previous posts.

DeletedUser12324

In all honesty that was nice. Happened too fast in my opinion. But it's ignorant to call us an MRA when even you yourself has quoted to not know much about us in previous posts.

Correct, I don't know much about you. If you had 180 savages, I would not call you an MRA. Instead, you started with 2 alliances of people in which most of them are just spot fillers. I never said you didn't have talent on your team. It's just mixed in with easy targets. I hope that isn't your downfall.

DeletedUser

MRA's always find an excuse to why they are not an MRA. Whatever makes you feel better bud, good luck killing and simming another world.
Was totally unaware that an alliance full of simmers could take over 6K cities while only losing 2k... But you're not even playing in Baris, so why talk?

DeletedUser

When you said you were in Juktas I laughed, never remembered you. So I went back and seen you have 62 cities with less than 400K total BP, could be the reason. Your an untested player, but I'm sure someone will get around to clean up the weak links.

I'm just here for your gold, feed me Seymour.

DeletedUser

When you said you were in Juktas I laughed, never remembered you. So I went back and seen you have 62 cities with less than 400K total BP, could be the reason. Your an untested player, but I'm sure someone will get around to clean up the weak links.

I'm just here for your gold, feed me Seymour.
Someone besides you though, right? Lol. Juktas was my first world ever. I didn't learn the ropes til mid/late world era. Crazy how I jumped to ranked 60 as an attacker with only 4 or 5 months til WW; surpassing players that are now with TBD who knew that game better than me. But my Baris stats prove better than in Juktas - oh but I'm untested and a weak link? Says the one who won't even commit to a world lmao get out of here

DeletedUser

If it took you 6-7 months to "learn the ropes" with as many leaders and fellow experienced member's, good luck in life pal. I'm done

DeletedUser

If it took you 6-7 months to "learn the ropes" with as many leaders and fellow experienced member's, good luck in life pal. I'm done.
didn't start off with the same leadership I have now. I proved my worth by constantly improving, which is why I'm with an elite team now. Soon you'll understand.. Keep up tabs on us/me ;)"mr gold trader"

DeletedUser9771

Im glad were a MRA makes us easy to kill... enjoy

P.S. sound more like your butt hurt The Void joined us then anything else, most i can pulled from this babble..

DeletedUser13246

Wow! A little disappointed The Void joined an MRA. I was really routing for them.
Well, 18 players fighting over 200+ can be fun and it is/was, we can only do so much and for so long without resources...LOL. Sorry to disappoint all the alliances that wanted us to join them but that's how it goes. Good luck, enjoy the game and see you in the future battles.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif