Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser12333

dude who needs to farm when u can buy all res u can with gold?noob lol

lol you have bought a fair share of mine in the past thats for sure.

with 6 days of BP if you had your city built up you could found long before attacking someone. wasnt a terrible move I would have too if i was a faster builder and no anchors on farm islands

DeletedUser

What happened to the sink or swim, there are 4 pages with nothing but trash talk. Someone keep me interested.

DeletedUser9651

1. To Be Determined Swim should be kind of obvious after the total annihilation of MoM no pun intended
2. Argentum Contego Unkown seems like a decent group so my stab is float for now may change here they just started fighting
3. Men Of Mayhem obviously sink
5. Dark Angels I don't know like that name so ill give them a float
6. Legion of Noobs I mean death my ally probably sink we still got dem playas laying it thick with bir nukes
7.Jossys Giants who knows good average smaller group of players but probably have more activity float for now
8. War Machines looks like and average mra but mra have been known to beat out the odds but for now sink
9. KOD guess it stands for kittens of doom they won some otherworld swim
10.Apocalpyse don't know much about them their leader does have a crown so has experience at the very least float
11. dynasty veterans sink because I know who swims in the depths of ocean 44 and it wont be them
12. deadly authority who knows maybe float maybe swim maybe sink not enough intel To Be Determined no pun intended

DeletedUser

1. To Be Determined Swim should be kind of obvious after the total annihilation of MoM no pun intended
2. Argentum Contego Unkown seems like a decent group so my stab is float for now may change here they just started fighting
3. Men Of Mayhem obviously sink
5. Dark Angels I don't know like that name so ill give them a float
6. Legion of Noobs I mean death my ally probably sink we still got dem playas laying it thick with bir nukes
7.Jossys Giants who knows good average smaller group of players but probably have more activity float for now
8. War Machines looks like and average mra but mra have been known to beat out the odds but for now sink
9. KOD guess it stands for kittens of doom they won some otherworld swim
10.Apocalpyse don't know much about them their leader does have a crown so has experience at the very least float
11. dynasty veterans sink because I know who swims in the depths of ocean 44 and it wont be them
12. deadly authority who knows maybe float maybe swim maybe sink not enough intel To Be Determined no pun intended

I can feel the love. :p

DeletedUser12324

1 To Be Determined Swim I'm a little biased in this one, but we have a solid crew
2 Argentum Contego Swim They are really unknown to me and have some good competition nearby, but they have a solid core
3 Men of Mayhem Sink I respect and like the leadership here, but someone has to win
4 Anastasis of Neb Sink Haven't really seen them do much yet.
5 Dark Angels Sink Ranked 15 ABP/16 DBP, but #5 alliance...Enough said
6 Legion of Death Sink See above
7 Jossys Giants Swim It seems they have emerged as the strong alliance in ocean 45. The rest MRA'd
8 War Machines Sink I don't know much about these guys, but lowest average in the top 12 and an academy
9 KOD. Float I see them being a contender in the north. The battle with Argentum will determine who swims
10 APOCALYPSE Float Don't know much about them. Small alliance and good average.
11 Unusual Suspects Sink This is the academy of Usual Suspects. They are in the top 12, but US is not. I see a watery grave in sight
12 Deadly Authority Sink They seem to be in the same boat as Usual Suspects

DeletedUser

1 To Be Determined Swim I'm a little biased in this one, but we have a solid crew
2 Argentum Contego Swim They are really unknown to me and have some good competition nearby, but they have a solid core
3 Men of Mayhem Sink I respect and like the leadership here, but someone has to win
4 Anastasis of Neb Sink Haven't really seen them do much yet.
5 Dark Angels Sink Ranked 15 ABP/16 DBP, but #5 alliance...Enough said
6 Legion of Death Sink See above
7 Jossys Giants Swim It seems they have emerged as the strong alliance in ocean 45. The rest MRA'd
8 War Machines Sink I don't know much about these guys, but lowest average in the top 12 and an academy
9 KOD. Float I see them being a contender in the north. The battle with Argentum will determine who swims
10 APOCALYPSE Float Don't know much about them. Small alliance and good average.
11 Unusual Suspects Sink This is the academy of Usual Suspects. They are in the top 12, but US is not. I see a watery grave in sight
12 Deadly Authority Sink They seem to be in the same boat as Usual Suspects

I think Chris john is being Nice to TBD here, as long as Mazda6 and Capt.Morgan are a part of that alliance its going to be nothing but Unicorns and Rainbows wrapped in a Canadian flag. Float at best.

DeletedUser9651

right cause u can judge a ally based off of lack of fbp while in bp lol

DeletedUser12324

right cause u can judge a ally based off of lack of fbp while in bp lol

The world has been open 2 weeks. Not much I can go on. I don't know Dark Angels other than they have strong competition in ocean 44. All they can do is prove me wrong

In regards to Legion of Death...Check a map

DeletedUser9651

aah good old mras so spread out so u could fit a truck through it but hey what ya gonna do

DeletedUser4951

1) To Be Determined- Clearly the best team on this server. Swim.
2) Argentum Contego- Strong second best team on the server. Swim.
3) Men of Mayhem- Food to TBD at this time. Will they rebound? Float.
4) Anatesis of Neb- I'm told their okay but tough positioning to work with. Float.
5) Dark Angels- Pacted two alliances to fight us when we had yet to actively start fighting them...Losing both individually and from a coalition stand point. Sink.
6) KOD. Shares O54 with Argentum. They seem a good lot though, can they compete? Wild card can't tell.
7) Legion of Death- Higher in points than in ABP. Has towns in O55. I don't see them lasting when it comes time to stop picking low hanging fruit. Sink.
8 ) Jossy's Giants- I think this team will make an impact on this server. Swim.
9) War Marchines- Not very war like...sink...
10) APOCALYPSE- O56, decent average, lacking a bit in ABP but its early. Swim.
11) Dynasty Warriors- O44 Has a little fight in it, but them and DA let us run on their sister, Hellfire a lot. Best of our competition for now. Float then sink.
12) Unusual Suspects- I like to call them the Soup Kitchen, because they provide everyone with a lot of food. Sink.

DeletedUser9771

1) To Be Determined- Clearly the best team on this server. Swim.
2) Argentum Contego- Strong second best team on the server. Swim.
3) Men of Mayhem- Food to TBD at this time. Will they rebound? Float.
4) Anatesis of Neb- I'm told their okay but tough positioning to work with. Float.
5) Dark Angels- Pacted two alliances to fight us when we had yet to actively start fighting them...Losing both individually and from a coalition stand point. Sink.
6) KOD. Shares O54 with Argentum. They seem a good lot though, can they compete? Wild card can't tell.
7) Legion of Death- Higher in points than in ABP. Has towns in O55. I don't see them lasting when it comes time to stop picking low hanging fruit. Sink.
8 ) Jossy's Giants- I think this team will make an impact on this server. Swim.
9) War Marchines- Not very war like...sink...
10) APOCALYPSE- O56, decent average, lacking a bit in ABP but its early. Swim.
11) Dynasty Warriors- O44 Has a little fight in it, but them and DA let us run on their sister, Hellfire a lot. Best of our competition for now. Float then sink.
12) Unusual Suspects- I like to call them the Soup Kitchen, because they provide everyone with a lot of food. Sink.

Best sink or swim so far in my opinion, most opinions make sense or at least have some merit behind them.

DeletedUser575

This is why I don't do top 12 post too often. I usually just name the whole top 12 after my favorite foods like it's some kind of buffet. Good post T

DeletedUser5973

1. To Be Determined - Very good alliance, I am Biased here so I will just say swim
2. Argentum Contego - Good alliance with good ABP totals for now I will say hat their fate is yet to be determined
3. Men of Mayhem - Losing cities to TBD, the top players of this alliance are pretty good so I will say their fate is to be determined
4. Anastasis of Neb - Their average has fallen off pace a bit, however the ABP are still decent enough for me to confidently say their fate is to be determined
5. KOD. - Get Rid of the period, it drives me crazy. Point average is not impressive, however ABP is once again decent. Leading me to again say that their fate is to be determined
6. Jossys Giants - Good alliance, pretty good stats. I expect them to take over ocean 45. Fate is to be determined
7. Dark Angels - I don't like these guys chances. Bad average and only average ABP. Their fate unfortunately is to be determined
8. Legion of Death - Terrible alliance name, complete unoriginal. Their academy might be better lol. Fate is still to be determined.
9. APOCALYPSE - I DON'T KNOW MUCH HERE. SEEMS LIKE THEY LIKE TO YELL A LOT. FATE IS YET TO BE DETERMINED
10. War Machines - Horrible alliance name, bunch of non-fighters and bad simmers. Fate is sink.
11. Dynasty Veterans - Once again, bad alliance name. They will have to fight The Void eventually and I see bad things coming. Their fate is still in the air and yet to be determined
12. Imaginary Friends - These guys seem to have imaginary stats as well, fate is sink

DeletedUser4322

1. To Be Determined - Very good alliance, I am Biased here so I will just say swim
2. Argentum Contego - Good alliance with good ABP totals for now I will say hat their fate is yet to be determined
3. Men of Mayhem - Losing cities to TBD, the top players of this alliance are pretty good so I will say their fate is to be determined
4. Anastasis of Neb - Their average has fallen off pace a bit, however the ABP are still decent enough for me to confidently say their fate is to be determined
5. KOD. - Get Rid of the period, it drives me crazy. Point average is not impressive, however ABP is once again decent. Leading me to again say that their fate is to be determined
6. Jossys Giants - Good alliance, pretty good stats. I expect them to take over ocean 45. Fate is to be determined
7. Dark Angels - I don't like these guys chances. Bad average and only average ABP. Their fate unfortunately is to be determined
8. Legion of Death - Terrible alliance name, complete unoriginal. Their academy might be better lol. Fate is still to be determined.
9. APOCALYPSE - I DON'T KNOW MUCH HERE. SEEMS LIKE THEY LIKE TO YELL A LOT. FATE IS YET TO BE DETERMINED
10. War Machines - Horrible alliance name, bunch of non-fighters and bad simmers. Fate is sink.
11. Dynasty Veterans - Once again, bad alliance name. They will have to fight The Void eventually and I see bad things coming. Their fate is still in the air and yet to be determined
12. Imaginary Friends - These guys seem to have imaginary stats as well, fate is sink

LOL..best top 12 ever...

DeletedUser4951

DV/ Dark Angels/ and Hellfire have all teamed up to fight us, score is now 23-5 in favor of us. Its our humblest of opinions that if you ever find yourself assembling 200+ players because you can't handle 20. Then you need to disband.

DeletedUser10169

DV/ Dark Angels/ and Hellfire have all teamed up to fight us, score is now 23-5 in favor of us. Its our humblest of opinions that if you ever find yourself assembling 200+ players because you can't handle 20. Then you need to disband.

What happened Mr. Big talk?