Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser8639

This world will be changing face very soon. we will see whos who in 2 weeks we will have a better glance at whats what in ocean 55
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser5973

Well you guys have graduated to the lowest average in the top 20. Risky strategy, but it may pay off lol

DeletedUser

This world will be changing face very soon. we will see whos who in 2 weeks we will have a better glance at whats what in ocean 55

7 Facts, in honor of your alliance's current rank.

1) Your alliance is bad
2) You are bad
3) You were rimmed in Troy
4) You will be rimmed here
5) I'm out of facts
6) You are bad
7) Babes

DeletedUser4951

Yeah you got taken out pretty quick in Troy and then left your alliances to fight us themselves.

DeletedUser8639

Yeah you got taken out pretty quick in Troy and then left your alliances to fight us themselves.

Well when i had to choose losing my wife over a game or the game. I choose my family so i stepped away. From all my servers. The vikings are being led by a friend bryle who fights and never gives up like i do. The first time in grepolis i had to that but know that r.l issues are out the way. Im full steam we will see i dont talk much talk is cheap. War Machines will not go quietly into the night.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Well when i had to choose losing my wife over a game or the game. I choose my family so i stepped away. From all my servers. The vikings are being led by a friend bryle who fights and never gives up like i do. The first time in grepolis i had to that but know that r.l issues are out the way. Im full steam we will see i dont talk much talk is cheap. War Machines will not go quietly into the night.....

pffft..excuses, excuses....spoken like a true noob!

DeletedUser8639

your a noob, guess that makes 2... wow times are changing for you

So i see you guys are the forums tough guys all talk in forums and quiet everywhere else ....
I guess we will wait and see what happens in this world only time will tell..

DeletedUser4322

So i see you guys are the forums tough guys all talk in forums and quiet everywhere else ....

Yep..i'm a forum tough guy..but an in-game wimp..so come and get me ;)

Ps...you are still a noob..KID!

DeletedUser

yea i bulk up, not only will time tell but i will as well with my mystic ball... something is coming to me and its.. its... you on the rim again.

DeletedUser

And down go the Global Pirates......they were right about shaky leadership and even though I was diplomat it all started on top. Now the founders sent a MM to the remaining members and told them to target me....

DeletedUser4951

See that story would make sense if you never came back...That or you must really dislike your wife...

DeletedUser

Lol leave the dude alone.. If he's a noob, so be it. Why'd Global Pirates start a war that they can't finish?