Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser8639

Enough about me lets stick to what the thread is about....

DeletedUser6798

nooo please. More about you. Lets do a Tone Sink/Swim

DeletedUser6798

sad part is most of that may be true.. only thing is its like what your 5th world?

DeletedUser10169

Tone the great - Sink like a blockbuster when netflix came out.

DeletedUser9651

aight so back to the topic MoM sinking maybe? Who woudlve thought the number one ally whos number one player has 5 cities half of em on rocks would fail

DeletedUser8639

sad part is most of that may be true.. only thing is its like what your 5th world?

You know first hand that aint true dont fill these guys with propganda. Even thugh this will kill some time and make it fun i get a kick from b.s around with everyone its makes it more fun when we fight...

DeletedUser4951

How come people keep saying MoM is going to fail? Out of curiosity.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, they are getting beat by TBD they had atleast 14 cities under attack by the time all there players got off of BP...does not mean they will lose all of them but they seemed in panic after they messaged GlobalPirates to stop there attack and to pact against TBD. Of course this was before they fell....But hey what do I know, I dont even play in this world...not any more at least

DeletedUser12275

As far as I know, they are getting beat by TBD they had atleast 14 cities under attack by the time all there players got off of BP...does not mean they will lose all of them but they seemed in panic after they messaged GlobalPirates to stop there attack and to pact against TBD. Of course this was before they fell....But hey what do I know, I dont even play in this world...not any more at least

quick question...when did we send a pact to GP? actually we were attacking them since they came out of BP and we are one of the reason they fell besides there leadership..and not surprise with TBD having cities of us in revolt...they are good players..its a war game people are supposed to be attacked and the 2 alliances are in 55 ...but trust me getting attacked and fail is a different thing...half of mom started the world late for many reasons we did not plan in going to a morale world but after we saw a group of us go the rest came...we are battle test so no worries and what does not kill u make u stronger ;)

DeletedUser

who told you that rumor? Im actually in the alliance and I haven't even heard of it :\

DeletedUser9651

anyone who follows grepointel or grepo bot will notice these things

DeletedUser9651

right good players with half their citys on rocks with no farms

DeletedUser9651

I never said you guys were in a panic or scrambling for a pact I just see you guys as falling but then again what do I know im just a nub out their in the world love to see my comment on good players with cities on rocks was ignored or was it the good leaders that brought about the mass colonization of rocks?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9651

I know but I sell mine a 1000 for 20 cause that's a bargain