Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Who is you guys predictions in the top 12 to either sink swim or float?

DeletedUser

Will anyone ever make one....stay tuned to find out.

PS I suck thats why I wont make one, and I am lazy:p

DeletedUser11560

1.) Swim
2.) Swim
3.) Sink
4.) Float
5.) Float
6.) Sink
7-10) Sink further

special mention to The Void for being a small alliance but Great Average.

DeletedUser9771

1.) Swim
2.) Swim
3.) Sink
4.) Float
5.) Float
6.) Sink
7-10) Sink further

special mention to The Void for being a small alliance but Great Average.

Some credit for posting at least lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Guy uses his 1st post to ask for sink/swim, but doesnt attempt one. :s

Thread isnt supposed to work that way.

Ill be posting, but I like to wait til things start happening.. Definitely wont post until people are out of BP.

DeletedUser

Guy uses his 1st post to ask for sink/swim, but doesnt attempt one. :s

Thread isnt supposed to work that way.

Ill be posting, but I like to wait til things start happening.. Definitely wont post until people are out of BP.

Is their really a problem with that? Also I would like to see someone else thoughts/opinions before posting my own.

DeletedUser6486

why don't you post your opinions first, and then see everyone else's

DeletedUser5973

I have done little to no research, but solely base my opinions on alliance names

1 Men of Mayhem Float
2 Global Pirates Sink
3 Argentum Contego Float
4 To Be Determined Swim
5 Anastasis of Neb Sink
6 Spartan Cowboys Sink
7 Deadly Authority Float
8 War Machines Sink
9 Legion of Death Sink
10 grepolis pirates Sink
11 How Do You Grepo Sink
12 Jossys Giants Swim

DeletedUser

I concede.

1. Men of mayhem-My alliance so no comment

2. Global pirates-Strong looking core of players but I don't really see them advancing very far into the world due to some reports of shaky leadership. Float then eventually sink (if internal issues are not solved) Also a potential conflict between them and men of mayhem.

3. Argentum contego-not much that i know of from this alliance though there are Some familiar names in this alliance. Swim

4. To be determined-Another solid looking core alliance that I can see advancing far into this world. swim

5. Anastasis of neb-Dont know much about this alliance currently so I will give them a float for now

6. Spartan cowboys-again not much know but for some reason I feel a sink

7. Deadly Authority-solid looking group so i will give them a swim

8. War machines-I really don't see them surviving long into the scrum of 55 once BP ends Sink

9. Legion of death-sink

10. grepolis pirates-I can see them being a future top contender in the world swim

11. How do you grepo-I dont see them making it very far after BP float then sink

12. jossys giants-A war with deadly authority will sink them but still in fairly contested waters so float

DeletedUser12324

I haven't done one of these yet, but I'll give it a go when BP is over. I know some of the top 12 alliances well, but some I have no clue yet.

I think Total Annihilation is on point w/ most of them. Since he wasn't able to rate his alliance, I can say that they have a good squad. I've played with some of their players and they have some great top level talent. I'm surprised they maxed cap so quickly. They will do well this world, but the unknown depth will hurt them.

DeletedUser12333

hey i will do one now and one in a week or so

1 Men of Mayhem - Good core group i would say swim
2 Global Pirates - Float, dont know them from another world so still on the fence
3 Argentum Contego - float and prob merge into a group
4 To Be Determined - not impressed look like a bunch of noobs they will be flushed down, I would suggest attacking with swords and archers save your real offence for someone else pfff
5 Anastasis of Neb - Sink, have some experience but in a tough ocean for sure
6 Spartan Cowboys - dont know them other then one player i will say sink
7 Deadly Authority - sink
8 War Machines - float/sink/merge i do recognize some of the names so some experience here
9 Legion of Death - i will say float for now, 56 still has some growing to do and there is an alliance not in top 12 there that i would expect to come up
10 grepolis pirates - Sink
11 How Do You Grepo - Sink
12 Jossys Giants - Sink - played against some of these players before dont know most lots of big talk

I like looking back on these in 3 months there is always alliances that just surprise you

DeletedUser12275

2 Global Pirates - Float, dont know them from another world so still on the fence
4 To Be Determined - not impressed look like a bunch of noobs they will be flushed down, I would suggest attacking with swords and archers save your real offence for someone else pfff
8 War Machines - float/sink/merge i do recognize some of the names so some experience here
9 Legion of Death - i will say float for now, 56 still has some growing to do and there is an alliance not in top 12 there that i would expect to come up
12 Jossys Giants - Sink - played against some of these players before dont know most lots of big talk

I like looking back on these in 3 months there is always alliances that just surprise you

i bet is going to be grepolis pirates or global pirates...thse pirates looks pretty serious! hahaha

DeletedUser9771

your right about one thing Argentum Contego will merge but it wont be the kind of nice ones your thinking of, and im pretty sure we going to be keeping our name lol, just a hunch....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10363

This server is pretty close to the Juktas settings.... and Argentum has some heavy hitters from the Juktas crown winners... I also see some other revolt world winners here. Should be interesting to see how it plays out..

How Do You Grepo is an odd mix of players... lmao...

If they all play nice with each other they will do some damage.

DeletedUser8639

i have done little to no research, but solely base my opinions on alliance names

1 men of mayhem float
2 global pirates sink
3 argentum contego float
4 to be determined swim
5 anastasis of neb sink
6 spartan cowboys sink
7 deadly authority float
8 war machines sink
9 legion of death sink
10 grepolis pirates sink
11 how do you grepo sink
12 jossys giants swim