Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

View attachment 1947 Our pacts and it is funny how we are underestimated

ps we did not ask for a pact with pb i never approached him i just talked to zombie about maybe doing it

True, Neither I nor Smilodon were approached for a pact + they are doing better than most of the alliances in the world, so good job Blue Dragon.

DeletedUser11834

I'm sorry for confusing two alliances (I guess HYDRA and VoOdoO). It's kind of a mess in my head and I could say the same for O44, lol.

DeletedUser

Gypsy Rising is the alliance I am in and I am proud of this group. We have some players most of you will know and we got a few keeners who are wearing out the grepointel site. Very few newbs but we did cherry pick a few and they are all flourishing. I personally enjoy watching the new to mids learn new things and then want to tell you what they've learned. It's cool, but does take patience.

I would also make a small boast that we have one of the better, more active and FUN forums then I have had the pleasure of seeing in any of these type of games. I'm not sure yet on where we will end up as that's not my style...but I will say with this group we will definitely swim for awhile.

We don't post much on the main forums so that's why you all haven't noticed us.

Cheers all...Bulldog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11834

I did notice you... Due to this message:

"Dude, bend over, grab your butt cheeks with both hands and KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE!! You actually are attacking a member of Gypsy Rising? Our memberMFWIC88 You did that with only a piddling half dozen inactives to back you up?

Okay crazyman....put on your big boy pants and get ready to play in the big sandbox. I will give you one chance only because it's early and you may not know the ropes in this game. Contact our member and pay back in resources the cost of your blunder. Do it FAST or DIE!! No other option is available to you.

Bulldog"

DeletedUser

Aw shucks I'm blushing....I really don't crave to be noticed.:mad:

But seriously.......honestly, how can that be found offensive. Graphic maybe but offensive...cmon! B

DeletedUser

Time for me to make give my prediction:
1)Picnic Bunnies: As expected we came out the gates with guns blazing at everyone in O44. Currently best alliance in ABP, 2nd best in DBP and 1st in combined ABP and DBP, also 2nd best alliance average in the server. Do I have to say more regarding how successful of a start we have? Swim of course
2)Rabid: Number 2 rank wise and currently fighting to control O55. I don't know much about these guys other than they come from world Rhethymnos and they are serious about what they are aiming for. They are in O55 though which is where most of the good alliances are (like EoD and Chiguanas) so I'll give a float
3)Empire of Death: An alliance I personally don't like due to personal reasons. They also come from world Rhethymnos and are set to conquer O55. They have a big task in their hand when fighting Rabid and Chiguanas. Let's hope EoD sticks around this time (unlike what happened in Rhethymnos). Float for now
4)HYDRA: They are located in O54 which is the weakest ocean in this world. They are ranked number 1 in that ocean (there isn't any competition though). Leadership is a known failure but will they turn it around this time? Will we see the Hydras rise and rule the oceans??? Tune in again to find out. Swim for now
5)Chiguanas: Good alliance overall. 30 members and 2nd in ABP (which says alot about the members of the alliance). They are in the toughest ocean though being in O55. Will also give a float
6)SeeD: Number 7 in DBP and number 9 in ABP, in other words they aren't fighting a lot. They are in O55 so they will be sinking soon unless they merge with 1 of the top 3 alliances in there.
7)VOodoO: What should I say? They are in O44 (sink), one of their player just ghosted after getting 3 of his CSs sniped (sink), they are asking for pacts just to fight PB (sink) and they are ranked number 1 in DBP (sink since they aren't gaining it dodge style but by turtling and getting repeatedly cleared). It's obvious what my pick against these people is.
8 )You Mad Bro?: They are spread in 3 oceans so I don't see them lasting when other alliances come knocking on the door (sink)
9)Death from above: Stat wise they control O45 and are 4th in ABP. They seem like a nice bunch. Swim for now
10)Reborn Basterds: So they won us10... They don't seem like it in this world. They are in O55 and I see them getting devoured by one of the top 3 alliance's there... My verdict is float for now
11)Gypsy Rising: Number 5 in ABP and located in O55. Like most of the O55 alliance's its going to be a tough fight to secure O55... Float
12)The Black Empire: So the sister alliance of SeeD... SeeD already has 9 names on their profile (leaders) and with TBE it makes 11 people running these 2 alliances... (MRA much?) Sink for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11850

Time for me to make give my prediction:
1)Picnic Bunnies: As expected we came out the gates with guns blazing at everyone in O44. Currently best alliance in ABP, 2nd best in DBP and 1st in combined ABP and DBP, also best alliance average in the server. Do I have to say more regarding how successful of a start we have? Swim of course

To be fair, we have the 2nd best average :p

DeletedUser

11.Gypsy Rising- 2 parts in 55 mostly away from large alliances Float then Swim
(LOL.)

I say SINK

Also, anyone who is making reference to ABP stats so soon is kinda trippin'. The server isn't even close to populated nor are of the outer oceans off of BP yet.

DeletedUser4951

I guess its probably time to update the world on PB's neck of the woods.

As some of you know a coalition was formed to stop us. Voodoo, Wolverines, Black Magic, Vikings Reborn Vs PB. Since the end of BP we taken 5 cities and lost none to the coalition one being one of their top players today where they fed us 2:1 BP ratio. We've also made one of their top players ghost after sniping 3 of their CS attempts and took their city on Voodoo's core island.

DeletedUser10179

Don't worry TSF, I have received word that VooDoo is dissolving. :D

DeletedUser10179

Indeed... well nice job defeating them within a few days out of BP...

DeletedUser

fe5ccd75-bff6-4006-97a1-d5867c834f92_zps7932687f.jpg

1.) Rabid- sink they are recruiting left and right and I've searched some of their members up and I don't recognize a face in that alliance. So my answer is sink.

2.) Picnic Bunnies-Swim, many of the members are from EN/Or as played on the EN server. Many are also members/ former member of the alliance Venominium
picnic bunnies has alot of guys who have won worlds elsewhere ..i see several names from sigma tau omicron and byz ... but they also have some of the most notorious c###### m####### and b## users the game has ever seen
along wirth nori /morg/miss innocence aka miss kill kill kill .... if their leadership is smart and can control the bad apples.. considering how long the world has been open , they should be a power for a good while..oh yeah they should get rid of smilodon .. he is toxic to just about every en server alliance he was ever apart of all we need now is rawr and company to make this a total screw up

I have played with TSF in Pella now for 5months or so, Not sure about prior worlds but in my dealings always been on the level and a good player. I joined up here in Troy to win and the team PB has right now, there is little competition to us. Now it is a long server and much can happen but as long as we are whole we should rule the seas....

PS Voodoo or whatever, what a joke LOL oh and poor poor Vikings...

DeletedUser

picnic bunnies has alot of guys who have won worlds elsewhere ..i see several names from sigma tau omicron and byz ... but they also have some of the most notorious c###### m####### and b## users the game has ever seen
along wirth nori /morg/miss innocence aka miss kill kill kill .... if their leadership is smart and can control the bad apples.. considering how long the world has been open , they should be a power for a good while..oh yeah they should get rid of smilodon .. he is toxic to just about every en server alliance he was ever apart of all we need now is rawr and company to make this a total screw up

Ill take your advice and kick the founder out (Smilodon) :p

DeletedUser4951

Yes my ego has destroyed PB, revolution is brewing, never mind I've literally set myself back from conquering two towns and doing my usual ABP whoring already in order to help my mates get theirs. Nice to see you again Perrin. :)

DeletedUser11834

Smilodon is a horrible leader! We tried to chase him away but he keeps forcing us to do all his work...