Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Curious as to what you mean by breaking the rules.

[*insert sarcasm*] I think he means not abide by a rule that has been implemented by the creators of Grepolis. :p

Just teasing... I think he means use bots and stuff like that.

Unless Picnic bunnies has internal issues, it will come down to them vs. Chiguanas.

LOL, hey Coop well Righteous finished second behind BOB. LSB and BTE merged with BOB and IW and Reapers with us. Came down to a 2 alliance showdown at the end. All said and done BOB got us and won.

Had fun there, wish you would have stayed lol you might have gotten a crown bud..

DeletedUser

This is a lie. Everyone in our alliance uses copious amounts of gold. I know I had to sell my car just to reach 2000 points. I heard Fear and Loathing had to kill his wife to collect life insurance to afford his gold.

What Pandora said. We aren't heavy gold users we just sell our cars to afford the gold we want :)

DeletedUser3109

1.Picnic Bunnies- Controlling 44, Recognize a few names Swim Top ABP and has the most players over 3000 (conquest territory) 2nd highest average on list.
2.Rabid-Have Northwest 55, have the 4th most in CR territory. Swim maybe Float For now don't see them falling recognize more names here than most of the top 12. If they can get help against Chigs they can dominate.
3.VOodoO- Good alliance again recognize a lot of names. But they are stuck in 44 with PB. 3rd CR territory. Float maybe Swim
4.Empire of Death-Good Location have a few top players in PB territory. Float then Swim
5. Death from above- Looking good in 45, Have a great starting location. YOU MAD BRO? is their only threat and Black Company is coming up from the South.Swim maybe Float
6.HYDRA-Recognizing names left and right here. If they take out Viking Reborn (An alliance from Naxos) they will become one of the top 3 in the world most likely. Swim maybe float They have PB/Rabid just a few islands away.
7.SeeD- Good for now but they are in the middle of it all Float then sink Unless they and their sister alliance can merge together figuratively and literally I don't see them going anywhere.
8.Reborn Basterds-(See SeeD) unless all 4 of these alliances merge I don't see anything special happening.Float then Sink
9.Chiguanas- Most players with Conquest. They can grow in 55 and become a challenger to Rabid. Swim
10.You Mad BRO?-See Death from above Float maybe Swim
11.Gypsy Rising- 2 parts in 55 mostly away from large alliances Float then Swim
12.The Black Empire- See SeeD Float then Sink
Honorable Mentions-
Guardians of Valhalla-Good Core and good average.
The Black Company- Best core in the game. 60 players on 6 or so Islands.
Dead Legion-My alliance and first alliance to control 2 Oceans (LOL.)

DeletedUser11146

My alliance is an honorable underdog, War Dragons is a pretty good size and has some decent players. We are sharing a home with PB though, that should be fun.

DeletedUser3109

My alliance is an honorable underdog, War Dragons is a pretty good size and has some decent players. We are sharing a home with PB though, that should be fun.
Ironically I was actually thinking of putting you there when I made this list. Kiruu is a very good player so I thought bout it but then I saw your location (In 44) and thought otherwise.

DeletedUser11834

I guess it's time for me to do my first top 12. Keep in mind I've had a long break of Grepo (I'll not recognize as much names as you) and that all my predictions are just assumptions.

1. Picnic Bunnies - My alliance. Currently controling O44, topping all BP lists and one-o-highest average. If nothing goes wrong concerning leadership I don't see anyone taking us out soon. Swim.

2. Rabid - Core in North-West O55. Some of their members are a bit spread out. Slightly falling behind on BP and average, but looks solid concerning other factors. We've heard some news about a sabotage, which makes me doubt the quality of their leadership. Also, they're surrounded by other alliances. I give them a month to swim, my bet is that they'll sink then.

3. VoOdoO - Their core is mixed with that of Picnic Bunnies. They'll have a hard time fighting them off, personally I do not seem them pulling a trick. Spy reports show they are basically non-CQ-ready turtles, and they're completely falling behind on ABP. They'll be gone within a few weeks. Sink.

4. Empire of Death - Solid looking premade. Some fast growers and an empty core to start from. If any of the O55 alliances is going to stay around for long it'd be these guys. Only thing I do not like is that they're very spread out. I definately see these guys around in a few months. Swim.

5. HYDRA - Although this alliance doesn't look very well (Low ABP, low average, etc.) they do have O54 for their own, and a fairly nice core there. They pacted with any thread in that ocean so for now they're save. However, I don't think these guys will hold their head up for more than a month. Float for now.

6. SeeD - Spread out all across O55. Has a sister alliance, average BP, low average points and no members with 2 cities yet (not even one over 4k!). I guess this is the biggest real MRA this world is seeing. These guys will probably be gone soon. Sink. Like a rock.

7. Death From Above - Not sure what to expect of these guys. Their ABP is more than average and according to the link on their profile they're doing well on US42 - this might have a bad effect on their online times on this world. They're scattered across four oceans and do not have a very clustered core. They are, however, the only real contestors in ocean 45. Float for now, we'll see what these guys can do.

8. Chiguanas - These guys have proven they are worthy players on other worlds. They're very well clustered and have the highest average points of all alliances, not to mention their high ABP-rank. Their biggest threat will probably be Rabid, but actually I think the "Chigs" can take them down. If they do, they'll most definately be a real competitor for a crown. Swim.

9. Reborn Basterds - Scattered across all four core oceans. Bad average, and nowhere to be found in the BP lists. Although their profile states they have experience, I guess they will not be alive in a month. Sink.

10. You Mad Bro? - Most of their cluster is in North-East O45. They look decent, average ABP and average points. Still, I kinda like these guys, but I guess they'll be eaten by one of the more powerful alliances.

11. Gypsy Rising - In North-East O55 they won't have much resistance for now. Their ABP is more than decent, I guess these guys might be our suprise-underdog. For now I say float, not really sure what to expect.

12. The Black Empire - Sister alliance of SeeD and BlaBlaBla. SINK.

Alliances to keep watching:
Odyssey - Good growers, nice ABP for their rank. Also a good average.
Robot Chickens - They've got Flip. Also, good growers, seem to come from a different world.
-=No Mercy=- - Looks like an interesting team with Zero-Sum taking the lead.

Total failures:
Vikings Reborn - Picnic Bunnies have tTaken three of their cities in the day BP ended. Low average, bad BP, bad core etc.
CODE ___ - The joke was fun but either they meant to be a total failure or the leaders totally failed in trying to recruit. I'm not sure where they all went but most of their alliances are either gone or out of the top 100.

I'm always open for a discussion! Tell me when you (dis)agree and why!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10445

I guess it's time for me to do my first top 12. Keep in mind I've had a long break of Grepo (I'll not recognize as much names as you) and that all my predictions are just assumptions.

1. Picnic Bunnies - My alliance. Currently controling O44, topping all BP lists and one-o-highest average. If nothing goes wrong concerning leadership I don't see anyone taking us out soon. Swim.

2. Rabid - Core in North-West O55. Some of their members are a bit spread out. Slightly falling behind on BP and average, but looks solid concerning other factors. We've heard some news about a sabotage, which makes me doubt the quality of their leadership. Also, they're surrounded by other alliances. I give them a month to swim, my bet is that they'll sink then.

3. VoOdoO - Their core is mixed with that of Picnic Bunnies. They'll have a hard time fighting them off, personally I do not seem them pulling a trick. Spy reports show they are basically non-CQ-ready turtles, and they're completely falling behind on ABP. They'll be gone within a few weeks. Sink.

4. Empire of Death - Solid looking premade. Some fast growers and an empty core to start from. If any of the O55 alliances is going to stay around for long it'd be these guys. Only thing I do not like is that they're very spread out. I definately see these guys around in a few months. Swim.

5. HYDRA - Although this alliance doesn't look very well (Low ABP, low average, etc.) they do have O54 for their own, and a fairly nice core there. They pacted with any thread in that ocean so for now they're save. However, I don't think these guys will hold their head up for more than a month. Float for now.

6. SeeD - Spread out all across O55. Has a sister alliance, average BP, low average points and no members with 2 cities yet (not even one over 4k!). I guess this is the biggest real MRA this world is seeing. These guys will probably be gone soon. Sink. Like a rock.

7. Death From Above - Not sure what to expect of these guys. Their ABP is more than average and according to the link on their profile they're doing well on US42 - this might have a bad effect on their online times on this world. They're scattered across four oceans and do not have a very clustered core. They are, however, the only real contestors in ocean 45. Float for now, we'll see what these guys can do.

8. Chiguanas - These guys have proven they are worthy players on other worlds. They're very well clustered and have the highest average points of all alliances, not to mention their high ABP-rank. Their biggest threat will probably be Rabid, but actually I think the "Chigs" can take them down. If they do, they'll most definately be a real competitor for a crown. Swim.

9. Reborn Basterds - Scattered across all four core oceans. Bad average, and nowhere to be found in the BP lists. Although their profile states they have experience, I guess they will not be alive in a month. Sink.

10. You Mad Bro? - Most of their cluster is in North-East O45. They look decent, average ABP and average points. Still, I kinda like these guys, but I guess they'll be eaten by one of the more powerful alliances.

11. Gypsy Rising - In North-East O55 they won't have much resistance for now. Their ABP is more than decent, I guess these guys might be our suprise-underdog. For now I say float, not really sure what to expect.

Robot Chickens - They've got Flip. Also, good growers, seem to come from a different world.

Total failures:
Vikings Reborn - Picnic Bunnies have tTaken three of their cities in the day BP ended. Low average, bad BP, bad core etc.
CODE ___ - The joke was fun but either they meant to be a total failure or the leaders totally failed in trying to recruit. I'm not sure where they all went but most of their alliances are either gone or out of the top 100.

I agree with this top 12 and like you said as long as leadership stays strong for PB, they should be able to stay on top for a very long time.

DeletedUser11069

Total failures:

Hydra has no pacts

DeletedUser11069

Screenshot_1.jpg Our pacts and it is funny how we are underestimated

ps we did not ask for a pact with pb i never approached him i just talked to zombie about maybe doing it

DeletedUser4951

Nobody underestimated you really. You're on your own in an ocean beating some random group of players.

That's pretty much what everyone said would happen.