Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Yes my ego has destroyed PB, revolution is brewing, never mind I've literally set myself back from conquering two towns and doing my usual ABP whoring already in order to help my mates get theirs. Nice to see you again Perrin. :)

lol whats good smiley ? thebes seems a lifetime ago also i thought i could hide using pt baby ..lol better not use any of my other en names here either then :)

DeletedUser10504

Yes my ego has destroyed PB, revolution is brewing, never mind I've literally set myself back from conquering two towns and doing my usual ABP whoring already in order to help my mates get theirs. Nice to see you again Perrin. :)
WOOOW! oNLY 2 CITYS...PSHHHHH WHAT A NOOB. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY YOUR FIRST TIME PLAYING !:p

DeletedUser4951

Well four now. They launched a ton of attacks and fed my siege. Though I won't lie they scared me to the point of mini panic attack when o saw all those attacks. ;)

DeletedUser

Here's my thought...

1. Picnic Bunnies - have a solid core north of O55, and I think they have some experienced players Swim

2. Rabid - have a good handle on O55, but with all the alliances around them such as Empire of Death, Chiguanas, and more, they will eventually fall. Float then Sink

3. Chiguanas - well experienced, seem to be dominating the rankings in different categories, I think they will run for the top spot. Swim

4. You Mad Bro? - newer alliance, seem to have some experience, but are very spread out. They seems to have 3 different cores, one in O55/54, one in O45, and one in O44. For sure Sink

5. Empire of Death - seemed experience, they suceeded in US41, but eventually fell, so I think they will fall in the end again. They have a shot, but I don't think they will come through in the end. Float

6. Gypsy Rising - some experience, but they have a bit of a spread...I think they will be forced into O65 and core there but won't succeed in the end game. Float

7. Reborn Basterds - My sister alliance, so can't judge.

8. SeeD - Don't have much to say, except they aren't going to survive. They will be taken out by one of the main O55 alliance, and we scatter. Float Shortly, then Sink

9. Death from above - some experience, they are in a tough position with the Chiguanas. I think they will be pushed in O45 and stay there for a while. Float

10. Guardians of Valhalla - have some experience, solid core in Southwest of O55, I think they will have a fight ahead of them, but they will come through. Swim

11. HYDRA - they are going head to head with Picnic Bunnies, and they aren't going to win. Unless they work East, they have ZERO chance against Picnic Bunnies. Sink

12. VOodoO - almost the same as HYDRA, they are going to fight Picnic Bunnies and most likely lose, unless HYDRA and VOodoO partner up and maybe they will have chance. Sink

DeletedUser11821

DeletedUser11821

My top 12:

1. Picnic Bunnies: extremely solid core in O44/54, seem to have quite experienced players. Swim
2. Rabid: solid core in northern O55, strong alliance in US41 (at least they used to be, they just merged). Swim
3. Chiguanas: Highly centralized, very selective. Swim
4. You Mad BRO? Barely centralized core in the west of 55, inexperienced leaders. Float, then sink
5. Empire of Death: Collapsed in US41, they were #2, but their sister alliance surrendered to my alliance, Just for Laughs, who were much weaker. Sink
6. Gypsy Rising: Way too spread out for a Unit Speed 1 world. Float for a bit, then sink
7. SeeD: Just a smidge too spread out, meh leaders. Float then Sink
8. Reborn Basterds: Tee hee, I have a lot to say about this one. This was my alliance before I left after realizing what dump it is. Leaders have ambiguous roles and they have a problem eating kicking out inactives (what???). Forum is extremely cluttered. "Founders" claim they have crowns yet don't know how to lead AT ALL. They won US10, but none of their main guys seem to have come over. Sink
9. Death from Above: A bit spread out, but they seem like they have all right leaders. Float
10. Guardians of Vahalla: Excellent leaders, excellent core. These are the guys I'd join if given the opportunity. Swim.
11. HYDRA: Massive MRA. They're in every world, and the same thing happens every time. Sink.
12. The Black Empire: Sister to SeeD. See above. Float then Sink

DeletedUser10504

My top 12:

1. Picnic Bunnies: extremely solid core in O44/54, seem to have quite experienced players. Swim
2. Rabid: solid core in northern O55, strong alliance in US41 (at least they used to be, they just merged). Swim
3. Chiguanas: Highly centralized, very selective. Swim
4. You Mad BRO? Barely centralized core in the west of 55, inexperienced leaders. Float, then sink
5. Empire of Death: Collapsed in US41, they were #2, but their sister alliance surrendered to my alliance, Just for Laughs, who were much weaker. Sink
6. Gypsy Rising: Way too spread out for a Unit Speed 1 world. Float for a bit, then sink
7. SeeD: Just a smidge too spread out, meh leaders. Float then Sink
8. Reborn Basterds: Tee hee, I have a lot to say about this one. This was my alliance before I left after realizing what dump it is. Leaders have ambiguous roles and they have a problem eating kicking out inactives (what???). Forum is extremely cluttered. "Founders" claim they have crowns yet don't know how to lead AT ALL. They won US10, but none of their main guys seem to have come over. Sink
9. Death from Above: A bit spread out, but they seem like they have all right leaders. Float
10. Guardians of Vahalla: Excellent leaders, excellent core. These are the guys I'd join if given the opportunity. Swim.
11. HYDRA: Massive MRA. They're in every world, and the same thing happens every time. Sink.
12. The Black Empire: Sister to SeeD. See above. Float then Sink

Come on 'Guardians of Vahalla' look at his face......Invite him:\

DeletedUser4951

Voodoo's leaders have official quit with the rest of their alliance. Make that 1-0 PB.

DeletedUser6677

Lies!

They're just turtling up! I see all those walls and DLU!

DeletedUser

Blue Mamba wrote

6. Gypsy Rising - some experience, but they have a bit of a spread...I think they will be forced into O65 and core there but won't succeed in the end game. Float

Hi, I'm the Bulldog., I am the co-founder of Gypsy Rising and G2. You actually were right as a part of our strategy we had seriously looked at that avenue along with many others, so a very astute observation. The game moves quite fluidly at this stage however and new options become available almost daily. We managed to implode and dissolve the alliance Seed and now you will have to watch the 55 map to see just what this will mean for Ocean 55. We currently are the number 1 alliance in 55 and that is without Gypsy's Rising 2.

I am most excited about the emergence of G2 and we finally have recruited remarkably solid leadership into G2. I would just like to suggest everyone keep an eye on it. I am positive it will shortly become a major player in this world and hence open up a host of opportunities for us overall. ( I realize this is not the place but...) A few slots are still open in G2 and the criteria is very simple. Contact if interested. It's been an interesting and fun couple weeks. The next few should be even more so.

Cheers...Bulldog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

So its been a little bit since one of these happened and a lot has changed.

1) Picnic Bunnies- Nearly controls O44, ahead by nearly 300k in points, second highest average, 70 members, nearly double the next team in ABP. That's all I have to say on us.

2) Chiguanas- One of the teams i'm impressed with here mostly because despite their players who are impressive, I just don't see how a 41 man team can be second in points this early on. Second in ABP, however, is a lot more plausible. What's not plausible how big the achievement gap gets after them. Swim.

3) You Mad Bro?- I'm told these guys are supposed to be good but they look to be a little spread out with two totally separate cores lacking in ABP too for their size and average should at least be only slightly behind Chigs. All in all float then sink.

4) Gypsie Rising- Honestly not looking terrible for their position. Their main cores are in east O55 and form a cirlce around north and south east O55. I think that if they recore in O55 to the east and push into O65 FIRST then they have a chance to be around for a bit. They really can't swim in O55 though. Float for now.

5) Rabid- Has an academy 170 of mostly O55 players. The good news is that they own a lot of core islands. The bad news is that an academy is an academy and in a competitive ocean you can't just feed targets. Sink slowly.

6) Guardians of Valhalla- My Dark horse alliance for now. These guys have some decent coring and are swallowing up south west O55 quickly. Swim

7) Death From Above- in a struggle to hang onto their ocean I hear with Robot Chickens leading 5-0. I think they'll slowly trend down- Float then Sink

8) Rapid*- We've covered this.

9) Vikings Reborn- Made a come back into the top 12 lost most of its O44 position like predicted but overall not looking horrible. They are however beginning to lose towns again with no sign of offense anywhere so we can only assume they'll Sink.

10) Reborn Basterds- Sink

11) Empire of Death- Really surprised by how far this one fell down the charts, record indicate that they lost a few towns too. They'll be in direct contention with Guardians before long if they aren't already. It looks like so they better figure this out quick. For now I have to put Sink

12) The Black Company- Out of the way in O45 looks like it has a decent core built up. Swim for now.

DeletedUser8639

How can you really predict the unpredictable ? The vikings reborn family will float to the promised land. Everyone though hydra would end us and we are here. I got restart when my computer hard drive failed and i was on mobile for a week but thats good. We are vikings we adapt well and yes we will survive. Catch you guys on the flip side thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser6911

How can you really predict the unpredictable ? The vikings reborn family will float to the promised land. Everyone though hydra would end us and we are here. I got restart when my computer hard drive failed and i was on mobile for a week but thats good. We are vikings we adapt well and yes we will survive. Catch you guys on the flip side thisisgrepolis

To predict is the whole purpose of this thread...and I love how you follow a bad critique by inspirational pick-me-up-talk. :\

DeletedUser7615

Sadly I suspect that I am going to have to disagree with you since your alliance (s) seem to have chosen to move into our area as you get killed off up north.

DeletedUser5074

11) Empire of Death- Really surprised by how far this one fell down the charts, record indicate that they lost a few towns too. They'll be in direct contention with Guardians before long if they aren't already. It looks like so they better figure this out quick. For now I have to put Sink

Representative of Empire of Death here, just want to say that we have fallen because we have been making some changes. Most of those we lost weren't in our core in south 55, they were north, and you guys know how that is based on a speed 1 world. Earlier you guys predicted we'd sink because of how spread out we were, and now you still say we sink because we made some changes :p Now they have joined rabid and will be targets of the chigs soon. No love lost!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Tone, but you didn't beat Hydra. I'm pretty sure Virus caused a lot of headache did and then we rimmed their founder which was the nail in the coffin.

DeletedUser8639

Tone, but you didn't beat Hydra. I'm pretty sure Virus caused a lot of headache did and then we rimmed their founder which was the nail in the coffin.

I am almost sure i didnt say we beat them i said you and everyone else said we would not survive but we are here.