Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser4951

I see a lot of familiar faces in Champions, i'm not so sure that they'll fall so easily.

DeletedUser7919

10- pandamonium- These guys are strange. They have 2 academies (they may just be messing with us though as they seem to be a bunch of jokers over there) and not the best average, but they have good positioning and experienced players. They are the top alliance in o45 and I don't see that changing any time soon. Swim

Who are the academies?

DeletedUser2568

10- pandamonium- These guys are strange. They have 2 academies (they may just be messing with us though as they seem to be a bunch of jokers over there) and not the best average, but they have good positioning and experienced players. They are the top alliance in o45 and I don't see that changing any time soon. Swim

Are you sure we have two academies... or are we an academy of one of the others????

DeletedUser4951

I'm personally Pandamodium's academy. Not my alliance, just me.

DeletedUser2568

Or...... are you an academy of an academy , that may also be an academy????? hmmmm....

Well I know that you know that he think that I konw that you konw that we are an academy of whom you think that I think that I am.

DeletedUser7319

Hahaha I think it would be interesting to see your break down of the top 12! I vote yes, do it!

DeletedUser

For whoever reported Mega Pricks and said the name was offensive because y'all can't kill us is an IDIOT

DeletedUser

Great sportsmanship there peeps. Y'all will get yours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 12 (just for kicks) SINK,SWIM, FLOAT

1. Offensive alliance name - these guys are swimming pretty well. high abp and dbp. strong players and high-end gold users (inside joke), little resistance so far to their expansion - swim
2. The Greek States - (al and company) Not much resistance to this alliance, ranks well in abp and dbp. Pact with too many smaller alliances, this might be detriment to their expansion options, a few stragglers and inactives that need to be cleaned up. But, floating so far. Currently looks like they are at war with FU, GM, and OffensiveName - float
3. Grim Tidings - these guys came from the bottom and now are proving themselves. They have moved up with ease and looks like they are taking their ocean with zero resistance, this alliance can be a ticking time bomb on whoever decides to war with them. Only the future will tell how they will hold up against War with a top 10 alliance. -float
4. Flying Unicorns, or better known as FU! - I am not too sure what is going on with these guys. They seem to be losing inactives, merging, gaining players?? They have high dbp and abp, maybe there is some kind of internal struggle with this alliance as they have not seemed to be taking too many enemy player cities, or are too busy eating their own for the time being. -swim
5. Genocidal Monsters - these guys look scary, they seem to have started this world late, but are quickly climbing the ladders. They look like mainly an offensive alliance, making huge strides last few weeks -swim
6. Mors Venit - Not exactly sure what happened to this alliance. Wrily is a part of them, so it's gotta been something crazy. They took out the super city first and may have moved players around to receive the bank roll! they definetly look like they are planning something against someone. Either way, these guys are front stroking to the end. - swim
7. Anarchist Consulate - Small alliance doing well for now, depends who they get in trouble with or if any of the stronger alliances war with them. They seem to be taking it day by day as no real threat has reached them. Looks like they are at war with Pandemonium - float
8. Legio - inability to build early pacts, too many wars, sinking and fast
9. Pandemonium - looks good from forum posts, but losing cities to number 7 AC... - sink
10. New World Order - don't know much about theses guys either, little resistance in their ocean - sink

**These alliances are the only ones worth mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

9. Pandemonium - looks good from forum posts, but losing cities to number 7 AC... - sink

LOL the last city we lost to AC was almost 3 weeks ago so you may want to update your stats on this one.

DeletedUser10953

4. Flying Unicorns, or better known as FU! - I am not too sure what is going on with these guys. They seem to be losing inactives, merging, gaining players?? They have high dbp and abp, maybe there is some kind of internal struggle with this alliance as they have not seemed to be taking too many enemy player cities, or are too busy eating their own for the time being. -swim

Yeah we picked up some scrubs along the way that we have had to gobble up. Quitters and guys well outside our core.

Also we did not report your name..we leave the reporting to the children. Good game, guys.

DeletedUser

1. Offensive alliance name - these guys are swimming pretty well. high abp and dbp. strong players and high-end gold users (inside joke), little resistance so far to their expansion - swim
2. The Greek States - (al and company) Not much resistance to this alliance, ranks well in abp and dbp. Pact with too many smaller alliances, this might be detriment to their expansion options, a few stragglers and inactives that need to be cleaned up. But, floating so far. Currently looks like they are at war with FU, GM, and OffensiveName - float
3. Grim Tidings - these guys came from the bottom and now are proving themselves. They have moved up with ease and looks like they are taking their ocean with zero resistance, this alliance can be a ticking time bomb on whoever decides to war with them. Only the future will tell how they will hold up against War with a top 10 alliance. -float
5. Genocidal Monsters - these guys look scary, they seem to have started this world late, but are quickly climbing the ladders. They look like mainly an offensive alliance, making huge strides last few weeks -swim
6. Mors Venit - Not exactly sure what happened to this alliance. Wrily is a part of them, so it's gotta been something crazy. They took out the super city first and may have moved players around to receive the bank roll! they definetly look like they are planning something against someone. Either way, these guys are front stroking to the end. - swim
7. Anarchist Consulate - Small alliance doing well for now, depends who they get in trouble with or if any of the stronger alliances war with them. They seem to be taking it day by day as no real threat has reached them. Looks like they are at war with Pandemonium - float
8. Legio - inability to build early pacts, too many wars, sinking and fast
10. New World Order - don't know much about theses guys either, little resistance in their ocean - sink

**These alliances are the only ones worth mentioning.

PANDA AND NWO are both really good alliances we are just wrapping up in tau and if it wasnt for a minor mistake they would have mostlikely won wonders. And Panda is comprised of alot of players from tau and other worlds all from #1 caliber alliances. Watch out for those guys sleeprs!!!