Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

You want objective? None of the alliances will make it to the end. Alliances will merge and form new alliances as players are conquered and/or quit; and it's naive to believe otherwise, although that hasn't stopped most people who post here before >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I could see a few making it.

Mors is definitely at the top. I could see GT shocking a few people too.

DeletedUser

1) Mors Venit- This is obviously the group to beat. I don't know who they are but a few of them where in PV on EN so they have quite a bit of experience. The experience and the tight core makes them almost unbeatable unless they have internal issues at some point or expand too quickly. Swim

2) MegaDeth- This one is interesting to me: They have a high average and some really good players from the looks of it but they have less of a core and are spread all round the southern side of Mors and Unicorns, not to mention the rest of the big boys in o55. There will be bloody fights from the get go. Float

3) K.o.D- Located in the south west corner of o55, this alliance seems to have a solid core of players that are not too spread to defend effectively but, their survival depends on who they ally with and which direction the other top dogs of o55 decide to go otherwise they could find themselves between a rock and a hard place rather quickly. Float/Sink

4) Flying Unicorns- another alliance with a tight grouping and a solid core of players. Their only real problem is placement. Sandwiched between Mors and megadeath the Unicorns need to leave o55 and head to greener pastures in o45 if they want to survive. Float/Swim

5) -Grim Tidings-- A solid alliance that has full control of o65. Any alliance with assault has to have some decent leadership and I feel like this alliance is no exception. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that a handful of EN players came along with assault for this server. Swim.

6) The Greek States- I like this alliance. I don't know about the consistency of leadership, but their grouping ans placement is decent and with a solid average and many near by friendly alliances they should be in a decent position to give any alliance a run for their money. Float

7) Legio VI Victrix- I want to say this alliance will be very good but I just can't quite see it. Their grouping isn't bad and their placement could be worse (megadeth) but they seem to have made quite a few early enemies and they will have a hard time staying above water. Float/sink

8 ) Anarchist Consulate- These guys are a decent alliance in a weak ocean so they should be fine. Their leadership may be a little suspect but they have some good players and only one other stronger alliance in their ocean, not to mention they made friends with a few top dogs. Swim

9) Genocidal Monsters- They are the main alliance in a weaker ocean, if they can spread to the rest of their ocean before other alliances can set up they will be just fine. They also need to watch out for Mors invading their ocean from the south but they should be able to out pace them as Mors will be in many conflicts. Swim

10) New World Order- another solid alliance in a weak ocean they just need to take their ocean quickly and they will be set for a deep run in this world. Swim

11) Killerz Inc.- I predict they either pact or merge with NWO and together they quickly take their ocean. If not o44 could be more bloody then I expected and the fight could weaken them for other alliances like Mors and GM who would make quick work of one or the other weakened alliances in o44. Swim/Float

12) Champions of Olympus- The weaker alliance in o56 I don't see these guys holding up against AC. Sink.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is a great top 12 Amirashah very well done. I have been looking at the map and something will have to give in 55 at some point. Mergers are nearly impossible with such a small cap (40). There is a top 5 alliance in chaos right now but agree with this assessment..

DeletedUser4951

Honestly, I love these types of worlds. There's so much more than 5-8 alliances in it. The big and little guys play their parts.

DeletedUser7319

Awesome job on this top 12. Seemed very un biased and good descriptions. I like the fact that you basically gave pros and cons of most pf the alliances on the top 12. Good stuff! I vote you on all top 12 matters from here on out haha!

DeletedUser

I just started... and AL, you booted me cause ...(long story)...not going to say it here. Let's hope we stay out of war with your alliance. You don't wanna see Toobe turn Hulk on your wanna be TGS alliance.

DeletedUser

Boiler not as much..supa, yes for like 2 weeks, then he went MIA for awhile..after I couldn't get Hydra to back me up in Knoss vs SIMS (I was fighting the top 5 of their players) I quit...and well, you saw what happened..Hydra got overran and went bye bye..not sure what supa is up to these days..this was 2-3 months ago.

DeletedUser2568

Please welcome pandamonium to the top 12!!!
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

Well looks Like KOD went down. Tey must have chosen the wrong friends or none at all.

DeletedUser7350

I am pretty sure I know who that alliance was they chose to attack :)

DeletedUser

Wow, I was wrong about them (KOD)..they weren't the only ones who went down...Childress and his prophetic alliance are a few feet underground as well...

DeletedUser7319

The top 12 will be much different in a months time, ive searched the top 30 alliances, and in some of these alliances are sprinkled some very good players. The top 12 has been a joke for the past couple weeks, being littered with MRAs and loudmouths who cant back it up( if your gonna talk it, you better walk it). Mors looks to be very strong, which is good, nothing I hate more than a number 1 alliance that becomes #1 only bc they can build. Mors seems to hold their own. Other than that, the biggest threats in the top 12 are Panda and maybe TGS ( only cuz I don't know much about you guys), Possibly Mega Pricks as well( I like that they aren't very nice). NWO and Killerz inc. have some good players, but I feel to many crappy ones are riding the coat tails of those good ones. Honestly thats the only ones worth talking about right now haha. If you think your alliance deserved a shout out on here, maybe prove it.....thisisgrepolis