Top 12 Sink or Swim

Great job Childress expect nothing less from my fellow ex alliance mate in MU and protege. PS, I love your alliance profile about ACTS OF WAR, too funny..

DeletedUser

Great job Childress expect nothing less from my fellow ex alliance mate in MU and protege. PS, I love your alliance profile about ACTS OF WAR, too funny..

lol ya i have had that there for about 3 days now. no one has noticed lol. i should add the other 2 enemys we have now. pact lost a city last night and now we are going to beat the guys who took it down for it.

DeletedUser11185

lol ya i have had that there for about 3 days now. no one has noticed lol. i should add the other 2 enemys we have now. pact lost a city last night and now we are going to beat the guys who took it down for it.

child=comedian

DeletedUser

With all of the recent changes in the top 10, I look forward to the next sink and swim.

DeletedUser7455

With all of the recent changes in the top 10, I look forward to the next sink and swim.
I knowww... I have been waiting... im still getting into deep research on people and alliances otherwise id have done it already... i know there are some late bloomers popping up with all-star rosters that's for sure.

DeletedUser8159

interesting turn out thus far... can't wait for the new list to come out :D

DeletedUser

Fine I guess ill do it :p But dont hate on me for my opinions. If you dont like your alliances status prove me wrong and change it :)

AjaxFighter's Sink or Swim: If you Stink you Sink :)

1. Mors Venit - Really, do I need to say anything about this group? Very nice tight Core in 55, who are slowly spreading to 54 and 45. ABP= 105k, DBP= 39k, Total BP= 144k. Unless they fall internally or get attacked by alot of alliances I think they will be ok. -Swim

2. K.o.D - Well here is number 2, this alliance doesnt have as tight a core as Mors but a core nonetheless. Their Core is mostly in Southwest in Ocean 55, with a few straggling members in the other corners of the ocean. ABP= 61k, DBP= 26k, Total BP= 87k.- Swim/Float you decide

3. The Greek States - This alliances core runs from the middle of Ocean 55 towards the Southeast corner of it. ABP= 67k, DBP= 21k, and Total BP= 88k. They may end up clashing heads with K.o.D, maybe not just depends on where they both choose to head.- Swim/Float you decide

4. -Grim Tidings- - Well not much of a core in Ocean 65, but I guess that they are close enough to help each other as they are ranked 4th. ABP= 21k, DBP= 5k, Total BP=26k. If no one is going to attack you in that Ocean then start attacking them, because for being ranked 4th you should have more BP. - Float, then Sink when they have to fight a war more than likely

5. New World Order - These guys have a good core in Ocean 44, but them and Killerz Inc may soon have a war between to see who controls that Ocean. ABP=55k, DBP= 25k, Total BP= 81k. - Swim but would like to see a war against Killerz Inc

6. Flying Unicorns - First of all I must say love the name, but on with business at hand they have a core at the Northwestren corner of Ocean 55. More than likely will end up seeing them fight Mors Venit for control. ABP= 61k, DBP= 20k, Total BP= 82k. - Float, I cant really tell at this point

7. Legio VI Victrix - Why do I always find Roman named alliances in a Greek Games, I just dont get it? But their core is in the Northeastern corner of 55 and Northwestern corner of 65, with the occasional straggler here and there. ABP= 60k, DBP= 25k, Total BP= 86k. Based on they way their are playing and their location. - Swim

8. The Rebels - This alliance has what it looks like 2 cores, one in the Northeastern Ocean of 45, and in between Ocean 44 and 54. ABP= 49k, DBP= 24k, Total BP= 74k. This looks like another alliance who may have to fight Mors Venit for control of the main core. - Float

9. Genocidal Monsters - This alliance has a very tight core in Ocean 54, and could possibly put the ocean on lockdown. ABP= 66k, DBP= 42k, Total BP= 109k. They may have to face Mors Venit eventually, but it looks like they are taking care of business with a few other alliances atm. - Swim

10. MegaDeth - I'll give a round of applause to these guys, with only 21 members they are ranked 10th in the world.They have 2 different cores both in Ocean 55. ABP= 46k, DBP= 18k, Total BP= 65k. I would like to give them a swim buts its to soon for me. - Float

11. Anarchist Consulate - They have a small core in 55, and other small ones else where. ABP= 30k, DBP= 14k, Total BP= 44k. I dont know how long they will last. - Sink, Eventually

12. Killerz Inc. - Another small alliance in the top 12 with only 23 members. They have a tight core in Ocean 44, and look like they may spread into Ocean 54 as well. ABP= 34k, DBP= 9k, Total BP= 43k. Are they friends with New World Order with that 9k DBP? They will both have to fight eventually, even if they are allied for control of 44. I dont know how they would handle being attacked by a whole alliance so that will affect the grade. - Float

DeletedUser

Legio Vi Victrix was a Roman Legion that waged many battles against the islands of Greece under the emperor Wabit. They raped an pillaged hundreds of Greek islands taking their rich resources and their most beautiful women. The roman soldiers then bred with their captive slavewomen and incredibly created a race of giant that were considered freaks of nature. These freaky giants having been ostracized from their homes were loaded on to ships and set adrift in the ocean. Eventually they landed on what now is Easter island. Where they were visited by the true gods of the world and thus created the stone images of the gods and set them up on the shores of the island.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4. -Grim Tidings- - Well not much of a core in Ocean 65, but I guess that they are close enough to help each other as they are ranked 4th. ABP= 21k, DBP= 5k, Total BP=26k. If no one is going to attack you in that Ocean then start attacking them, because for being ranked 4th you should have more BP. - Float, then Sink when they have to fight a war more than likely

Grim Tidings was a merger between 3 alliances that happened like a week ago. Of course they are going to have low BP right now.

GREEK STATES has no issues with KOD :), co exist just fine. Also I see Legio needs help with some of my boys from PRICKS OF PELLA lol.. An alliance such as you describe should be able to on your own right...

DeletedUser

...be able to...what, exactly? Drive them out? Beat them soundly? This coming from someone who attempted taking a city once, lost a CS, and changed tactics. I mean, the only conquest experience I have is Byzantium (noob, rimmed within 2 weeks and had no allies) and Ithaca (just too slow). I think that speaks volumes of your ability to gauge anyone's talent.

Oh, and I only ever saw two attacks and one support from you. Ever. And that was on your failed siege attempt. Your alliance has been doing the work.

Why don't you get your nose back to the grindstone in-game instead of running your mouth out here?

DeletedUser

...be able to...what, exactly? Drive them out? Beat them soundly? This coming from someone who attempted taking a city once, lost a CS, and changed tactics. I mean, the only conquest experience I have is Byzantium (noob, rimmed within 2 weeks and had no allies) and Ithaca (just too slow). I think that speaks volumes of your ability to gauge anyone's talent.

Oh, and I only ever saw two attacks and one support from you. Ever. And that was on your failed siege attempt. Your alliance has been doing the work.

Why don't you get your nose back to the grindstone in-game instead of running your mouth out here?

lol, time experience doesnt always show who is better, it depends on who sent the CS, what time it was sent, and at who. plus there are some people who are just great snipers. there are so many factors that can cause a CS to fail. it doesnt always judge skill. Plus people change tactics all the time depending on the target at hand.

DeletedUser

18 clearing attacks landing 2-25 seconds before the CS, with support landing, literally, right after the CS (same second, just sent after the CS) is a superb effort to take a city. They may have had it too, if I wasn't sick at home that day.

LOL, Happens there are a lot of variables to this game strategy wise. Sucks you were sick but it was a good attempt just unlucky.

Talk about trash talk you and your buddy Clint are the biggest windbags , him more than you bc sometimes you make sense.
BY the way PRICKS OF PELLA will kick your azzes out of NORTHEAST 55 (LEGIO), you let them be for too long and now they have a good base going..