Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7455

Quadell and check-mate
You are correct about anarchist consulate but left out one important detail, the alliance they were in was in Mu where I was (we battled them, Known as BAND OF BROTHERS there) Here they brought over average to middle of the road players.
The only 2 that are decent are Cavalier222 and BLT the Conqueror. The rest are simmers and defensive players. raistlink9 tries to CS you but he leaves minutes for you too snipe..
Their better players are not coming here as far as I know.

Yes i put the band of brother together by profile surfing them... you guys are in the best position of course but you are still surrounded by a lot of talent... me not being one of them (up and coming -.o)... OC55 will be a battleground for quite a while and your core is not safe from destruction and you guys have some simmers yourselves... lets not be silly anyone above 25 members currently has simmers defensive players no doubt about it.

Very true we are near some talented players but their alliance is 20 hrs away LOL. Closest threat is 15 hrs away (Credible threat that is)

You are also correct 55 will be a war zone and if you looked out of all the 55 alliances not one is grouped like we are. I love the action that will come in 55 :). The Rebels and the The Vikings I think will control the northern part early on.

Though there is a small alliance PRICKS OF PELLA up there, Very talented group so they could throw a wrench in the works.. As for us single talented players nowhere near their friends well that's just trouble :)

DeletedUser8562

Quadell and check-mate
You are correct about anarchist consulate but left out one important detail, the alliance they were in was in Mu where I was (we battled them, Known as BAND OF BROTHERS there) Here they brought over average to middle of the road players.
The only 2 that are decent are Cavalier222 and BLT the Conqueror. The rest are simmers and defensive players. raistlink9 tries to CS you but he leaves minutes for you too snipe..
Their better players are not coming here as far as I know.

all i saw was blt and cavalier. :D dont expect me to do work like looking em up :mad:

republic of texas should do pretty well im interested in their first war with legio whatever...

btw childress did bccurtis join you guys or ?

DeletedUser

all i saw was blt and cavalier. :D dont expect me to do work like looking em up :mad:

republic of texas should do pretty well im interested in their first war with legio whatever...

btw childress did bccurtis join you guys or ?

Nope he is in VM. i dont have any way to contact him

DeletedUser10777

you're just making yourself look bad

you keep making yourself look bad by trolling.... Why dont you step in these waters and lets see what makes you such a bada**..... Im guessing you do this to all the worlds you dont join.... You look real good.... Duck....

DeletedUser

Huh. No new sink and swims, even though we've been out of BP for a while? Suppose I'll throw in the 2 cents of an old player in a bit.

What happened to the old top 12 analysis' anyways? Though I think I do like this better.

DeletedUser

1 The Vikings - Float
2 Band of Misfits - Swim
3 The Rebels - Swim
4 The Greek States - Swim a marathon
5 Mors Venit - Float
6 K.o.D 68991 - Float
7 New World Order - Swim
8 Genocidal Monsters - Float
9 Vampires - Float
10 Molten Scourge - There top 10% should swim. dont know about the rest though
11 Legio VI Victrix - Sink like the Titanic to the bottom of the rim
12 The Horsemen - Swim, good group of players, should last till the end of the server.
13 The Following - Swim
14 Empire of the Sith - Float, they seem to be picking p traction so we will see later on
15 The Republic of Texas - Swim to the ends of the earth.

I will try to do this right and fair Top 11 bc of CLINT LOL Sink or Swim

1. THE VIKINGS
They so far lead in ABP and lead in points but by looking at the Map spread out way too much. If in western 55 they can link up then they will swim for sure. JURY STILL OUT

2. BAND OF MISFITS
Number 4 in ABP as of now and are second in pts. They have a presence in Central 55 and to the south, same concern though a little too much spread out. I would say Swim

3. THE REBELS
8th in ABP but have a few top guns there so i am sure they will move up soon. Heavy presence 44 45 border , in great position to spread out and grow. Will be a force for any alliance near them. Swim for sure

4. THE GREEK STATES (My Alliance)
2nd in ABP right now and 4th in points, Heavy presence in east 55, room to grow in any direction with no real threat nearby.
Swim

5. MORS VENIT
5th in ABP right now, 5th in points. Tight grouping Southwest 54 and Northwest 55, will be a contender in this area. Should be interesting if THE REBELS and MORS VENIT face each other could determine who controls that area.. Swim

6. KOD
11th in attacking located in various areas in 55, KOD has a presence in west 55 but also near some other powerfull alliances. For now i would say Swim but could change. Give it some time on this one.

7. NEW WORLD ORDER
9th in attacking located in Southeast 44, Good grouping but same fear here, near some alliances that are very aggressive. They have a chance if communicate well but i would say SINK..

8.GENOCIDAL MONSTERS
6th in attacking located WEST 54 South West 54. Tight grouping, do not know much of this alliance other than they are in a hostile area, a few good alliances down by them. Sink

9. VAMPIRES
10th in attacking located southeast 44, Need to grow more bc this area is a hotbed of alliances. It will be interesting to see if they can survive the war that could hit this area. Sink

10. MOLTEN SCOURGE
23rd in ABP located well not sure if i see a core, just too spread out. Some exp players here but not in any position to do much spread that thin. Plus the ABP is concerning. Sink

11. Legio VI Victrix
7th in ABP located in various areas but primarly Northeast 55, Just too spread out to do much here. Might have some exp players but will not be around if they do not establish a core area. Sink

DeletedUser10445

Lol we keep hating on MS. Yea we took some new players and they have been a handful with helping out hence our ABP is kinda low. I already destroyed every troop in my island lol. But like Childress said our top 10 percent we have good players. im just not sure if that will help us with our weaker players. but our abp will rise. I pretty much took half experienced players from other worlds and half noobs but if I can get this alliance going then consider it a job well done.

Nothing is set in stone King junior, i wish you luck in that regard. Just going off intell and Map location, lets see how everyone is a month from now..

DeletedUser10445

yea I know Al. things change rapidly. maybe my alliance will sink and maybe it wont. we will just have to wait and see. and cant blame intel for stating the facts. it is what it is for now. :)

DeletedUser7455

Al PLEASE put a space between any and way... you're profile erks me.

DeletedUser

Yea! people are crying about their sink or swim status, if you wanna change your status change it yourself. No one is going to do it for you, its your actions that decide if you sink like a rock or swim like a fish. Prove the doubters wrong if you have to, because those are the alliances I like to see.

DeletedUser7455

Goodbye Band of Misfits... hello T.B.D... i cannot friggin win...

Well THE VIKINGS are falling apart, just too spead out. Some good players need some homes contact THE GREEK STATES Vikes.
Also rumor has it THE FOLLOWING will be next to crumble..

DeletedUser7455

Lol the vikings are falling apart for the SAME reason Band of Misfits are... but thats all i can say :(