Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7319

That happens usually when your getting whooped ..... just sayin'.

Not you personally... just in general

DeletedUser2568

Yep lots of players now just jump ship once they dont get a good start in a world or things arent going their way... its sad.... but to get back on topic I agree with you ButlerBeast, the first month or two of the server the top 12 is always in flux as the weak are weeded out (like K.o.D).

DeletedUser

Who did KOD attack that took them down (I wasn't keeping up with the wars as they really don't effect me much)?

I still feel like you guys will be hating yourselves for not respecting Grim Tidings. There are some very good players that just got a bit later start then you core folks did.

P.S. nice sig trav!

DeletedUser2568

I would say Pandamonioum put the major dent in KoD. There may have been others, but who knows.

DeletedUser

LOL...this guy Amir rar, asking for respect where respect hasnt been earned in this world...Loving it~! I knew Childress wouldn't last..if you watch him and his Master Al teach him, he's started nearly every single world in the last, ...what year now...only to get killed off or leave his alliance...i would say, Al has been doing a find job training his prodigal son...haha :)

DeletedUser

I'm not in any of the alliances I think will be good, I am just pointing out what alliances I see doing well. I haven't asked for any respect, just talked a little bit and posted a top 12 that people seemed to like. I am glad that you haven't asked for respect or I would just have to laugh and point out that your stats are awful (worse than a me, guy that has been playing this server 15 days) and point out that thisisgrepolis

Deal with the fact that your talking big is a joke :eek:

This happens, alliances fall. Their will be others as things move on.
As for Toobe this guy used to be with me in MU, good player but will kill your morale of an alliance. Makes the game not fun to play , insults everyone and then asks for help and wonders why no one helped him. Damn shame he is taking this to the forum and trashing me bc I was the only thing that kept him in the alliance, well until the end that is.

DeletedUser

You know the sad thing is Al? I kept (and my real D3TH players) kept us afloat. Had it not been for my group, we would had never made the milestones we did in that world. Eric and myself personally took back O54 from Mt.O...you must had forgot that right? Yeah, I may be insulting, some players needed it. Notice that most of my group took well to the insults/constructive criticism? That is what made us an elite group that kept you and your worthless Memento Mori group alive.

Me ask for help? Cause no one would step up to fight our enemies, there commitment was questioned...but hey, in your books that's ok, cause you had Toobe and his boys (Cszeitze, Gulie, GF dadalois, etc) doing all the fighting for ya. I noticed you brought over some of them into this world with you. Now here's the big question for ya'lls... Do you trust that "my boys" will stay on your side when I come marching down there in a few weeks here. You sure they are not spying for me? LOL...think hard Al...don't let me put you in your place again! hehe :)

DeletedUser4951

I vote we rename Deth Pricks "The Trolls" as long as this guy is there. :p

DeletedUser1094

All this fighting..love it

Shoulda brought the Band to this world

DeletedUser9014

Tell me about it, I think we're going to rim him if he doesn't pick it up.

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser

Rory if you join...lemme know, would love to get a chance to work with ya or against ya again! :)

DeletedUser

1- Mega Pricks- Looks Like we have a new #1 alliance, these guys look solid still and have done well for themselves but still have the same problems: they have bad positioning and not the best core of cities (although the consolidated a lot). These guys seem to be pushing around many of their neighbors accept for Mors. Swim/Float

2- Mors Venit- These guys still have a very tight core and high end talent. They are still rolling even though they dropped on the rankings because the number 2 alliance has been doing very well. I still see this alliance as the allince to beet in the world. although their postioning keeps getting tougher as the northern alliances are looking stronger and stronger. Swim

3- The Greek States- These guys have grown quickly by taking in a few top players after K.O.D fell and with some aggressive conquering. It looks as if their relations with AC have broken down though which could put them in a bad place if AC and GT decide to come for them. Float

4- -Grim Tidings-- This alliance is still the undisputed #1 alliance in o65 and I do not see that changing. They are still working on eating their ocean, but once they turn to another top alliance we may see what they can really do. I see nothing but good things in store for this alliance. Swim

5- Flying Unicorns- These guys look like they will be beaten up by the alliances around them and 045 is looking tougher with the emergence of pandemonium. I see these guys as the next big alliance to fall in o55. Sink

6- Genocidal Monsters- These guys have a very tight core and seem to be the the big dogs in the north, they should be able to control 054. Swim

7- Anarchist Consulate- These guys still look like the top dogs in o56 and I don't see them falling even if one of the larger alliances in o55 comes after them. They have some top players and seem to have decent enough leadership. Float

8- Legio VI Victrix- Well Legio is still here which is more than can be said of K.O.D which upsets my predictions, but I still don't see these guys lasting all that long. Float for now but eventual sink

9- New World Order- This is another strong alliance in the north, I see these guys doing well provided that them and Killerz Inc. who didn't make the top 12 due to a low member count stay civil. If those two alliances team up they are a lock for o44, if not they may weaken themselves enough that another alliance is able to sneak up and take control of the ocean. Swim

10- pandamonium- These guys are strange. They have 2 academies (they may just be messing with us though as they seem to be a bunch of jokers over there) and not the best average, but they have good positioning and experienced players. They are the top alliance in o45 and I don't see that changing any time soon. Swim

3(11)- The Greek Nation- See TGS.

11(12)- Champions of Olympus- These guys are the second best alliance in o66 and because of that I don't see them being able to stick around. Sink

12(13)- These guys have a bad average and not the best players, but what they do have is space, if they can out grow Genocidal Monsters in o54 they could find a way to become a real power in this world. Float/Swim

Another solid Top 12 breakdown Amirashah, a few surprises here but like you said I see a few falling here in the next month.

Legio would be my guess for the next to fall..