Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10246

smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif
to this comment. We just lost some people because they didn't have gold to keep up.

I like the rest of what you said though.
yes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dont you just hate when they wont use gold? People need to understand if you arent paying you arent playing!

>_<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll do one.

9. pandamonium
I dont give a flying f... how good you are if your alliance name is all lowercase you're eating s... bud. SINK.

I gotta agree there. Hate lower case alliance names :D It looks like pandamonium was taken somewhere from the middle of a sentence and it makes me wonder what that sentence was. Damn you and your mind games, pandamonium!

DeletedUser

LOL, that was funny as Shizniz! lower case...hehe, I didn't even notice that. Maybe when they reach the top 3, the will capitalize the "P"

Here is a lesson H3LL-Hunter and others worried about name instead of skill of an alliance. Players that do are noobs and simmers plain and simple..

The best Top 12 i have seen here was done by amirashah, an un biased opinion.

DeletedUser

Here is a lesson H3LL-Hunter and others worried about name instead of skill of an alliance. Players that do are noobs and simmers plain and simple..

lol I love it when people take things way too seriously.
I do have a question though - what correlation does naming preferences have with being a noob and a simmer? :p :D

Not taking it seriously at all actually :), as far as your question quite simple bc thats the first topic that was brought up, first line in his sentence. Out of all things to put first your profile and name listed just too funny...

DeletedUser

I may do another one today, I may be a little less unbiased though, we have now had some experience with the top dogs and impressed is not a word I would use to describe our encounters, some good, a solid amount of bad and a lot of poor diplomacy. ;)

DeletedUser

Not taking it seriously at all actually :), as far as your question quite simple bc thats the first topic that was brought up, first line in his sentence. Out of all things to put first your profile and name listed just too funny...

Well, your assumption about me and H3LL was wrong (since we're the ones who joked about the name). We're not noobs and definitely not simmers. lol

DeletedUser4951

I may do another one today, I may be a little less unbiased though, we have now had some experience with the top dogs and impressed is not a word I would use to describe our encounters, some good, a solid amount of bad and a lot of poor diplomacy. ;)

Personally i'm just sinking all their LS, blowing up sieges, and hunting harpies.

DeletedUser

These big alliances haven't fought people that will trace their ALU, they seem to have gotten soft and forgotten their basics.

DeletedUser5244

Never included you Torgaddon but in any case i stand by it, who cares about the name or profile..

Thing called first impression bud, I might need you to remind me. What is the first thing you see when you click on an alliance? Not their ABP rank, not their conquests, not their location, their profile. When you don't read a book you have to judge it by its cover.

DeletedUser2568

Thing called first impression bud, I might need you to remind me. What is the first thing you see when you click on an alliance? Not their ABP rank, not their conquests, not their location, their profile. When you don't read a book you have to judge it by its cover.

Its to bad you didnt read panda's book man it is good. It has everything from a fire breathing dragon to fairy tale love ending!

DeletedUser7319

Oooo ... Ooooo,, dont forget about the three little pigs and all the TROLLS!!!

DeletedUser

At least someone said it, I was just being nice about it because I don't feel like writing another top 12. We really can't complain about it, if we are not going to make our own. I do agree amirashah was pretty good with his top 12 review. 8)

DeletedUser

1- Changed By Support- These guys just keep gaining momentum. They are making a strong case for being "the alliance," but they still need to show some dominance and end a few top alliances before and verdict can be passed. Anyway, this alliance is rolling and they will not stop; the only question is can they continue to be the best? Swim

2- -Grim Tidings-- This alliance has change my mind about them. They, with out a doubt, have a solid core of players, but the amount of dead weight in this alliance is incredible. It seems that their less experienced and less active players have gotten lazy because of their ocean dominance. once this alliance slims down they will be a force. Float

3- The Greek States- 2 academies is a lot and it shows with their stats against pandemonium, but they also have a solid core of players. Cut the dead weight and this alliance will be just fine, assuming they don't lose too much ground and morale. Float

4- Flying Unicorns- These guys are doing better than I figured they would. They seem to be managing their wars better than I suspected and they may not be the next big alliance to fall, but I still see them falling in the next month or two. Sink Slowly

5- Genocidal Monsters- These guys still look like the big dogs up north and I don't see that changing any time soon. They will continue to be a top alliance and will dominate their ocean. Swim

6- pandamonium- These guys made a huge point jump and are rolling. The top players obviously use a healthy amount of gold although most of the top players in alliances do and they seem to be kicking butt and taking names. THese guys will stick around for a while. Swim

7- Anarchist Consulate- These guys are an enigma. They have a hand full of good players and a lot of filler players. They are not very aggressive and most are not overly good players. I have a feeling these guys will look good until they face a real threat of an alliance. Swim for now

8- Mors Venit- I don;t know what happened here. The players have split into 2 different alliances and because of this these guys have plummeted but still seem like they will be a force still. If you have any information about this let us know, Pella wants to listen. Float.

9- Killerz Inc.- These guys have moved up several spots in the rankings and are doing quite well for them selves. It seems as though NWO has been disbanded and now it seems this alliance has taken in some of those players. These guys are the second best alliance in the noth and will be just fine. Swim.

10- Legio VI Victrix- This alliance still fails to impress. They will be the next top alliance to fall. Sink

11- Multum In Parvo- These former Mors members have a high average ans still seem to associate with Mors. If that is the case, these two alliances will continue to be strong. Float

12- Deus Vult- These guys have a weak average and are being out grown by genocidal monsters. these guys will fall eventually. Sink.