Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

I just like to get a rise out of people lol no biggie I am just too lazy to pull it up on grep intel.

DeletedUser10048

On topic please gents
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Figure its been awhile, i will do a top 12.

1. MorsVenit-- They have been on top for awhile now and made some shrewd moves and pickups along the way. Plus had a very successful Op against a good player. Barring a collapse i believe they will make it too the end.

2.The Greek States and Greek Tidings-- Written off a month ago we are now the fastest growing alliance, trimmed some fat and rolling on all cylinders. We are battle tested, more so then most alliances here, a group that has been together on other servers so very tight knit. Make the right moves and i believe we we will be here to the end challenging MV and others..

3.CelticKnights & Celtic Warriors-- Own a vast amount of territory and have no enemies on their flank, battling DV right now in 54 and making some progress. Soon MV will have to make a decision to intervene. Celts have players that are up their on points, i believe they will be around at the end.

4. Fighting Unicorns& Fighting Unicorns Too-- An alliance that started from a spilt months ago due to internal strife. Their core have won a prior world, so not to be underestimated. FU currently has 2 oceans fully theirs and are moving north to battle MV.
They ran into a road block in TGS and have been stopped cold. They will be here at the end in my opinion.

5.Beginning the End-- Made from a spilt with CBS and MV, good players but have had some setbacks recently due to overreaching and players not used to playing defensive. I put them 5 bc they still are better then most here and have the players to regroup and reform. I believe the name will change and be reformed but the players here will be here at the end.

6.The Last Knights They have some capable players but have stalled on progress, Need to be more aggressive against MV and their enemies. Barring MV focusing elsewhere and the knights stay whole they should make it..

7. Deus Vault& Deuce Vult Good players here and have a solid grip on territory they own. Though never really fought there own battles, always had MV to protect them. CBS could have routed them but MV being shrewd made a deal with CBS to be allies thus protecting DV. I believe if the Celts push them they will fold and MV will have to help. As long as MV is around DV should be there at the end.

8.The Horseman-- This alliance has surprised me been caught between enemies on each side and was able to hold and stay together. Not sure what too make out of them long term, i believe a merge with another alliance will make them a force. If they stay together and make the right moves here out there is a chance for them.

9.Anarchist Consulate-- For a long time they have held a firm grip on OC 56 and was filling in OC 66 but recently have fallen on troubled times. The Unicorns have been running all over them on their way up to 55. I do not believe they will make it too the end but could still play a part in OC 56.

10.The Asylum--- Ex Panda players and some others, good core group will need to reform and regroup. A possible merge with another alliance to consolidate will be very beneficial. Not too underestimated though, they will be here to the end either as this alliance or a merge with another.

I would do 11 and 12 but to be honest it would be a non factor, so enjoy the ranking and i look forward to feedback..

DeletedUser2568

A little offended that Sum and I's alliance the Flying Unicorns didnt make the cut Al... :p

LOL sy trav but i believe you and Sum will reform into an alliance to be feared again not that you arent that now :)

So what do you think of the list Trav..

DeletedUser

what none of you are taking into account is that the Trolling Turtles are going to come out of nowhere to take all of your cities and win WW

DeletedUser2568

what none of you are taking into account is that the Trolling Turtles are going to come out of nowhere to take all of your cities and win WW

I have to admit I do like the Alliance name.

DeletedUser10048

I think a fresh top 12 is due, anyone wish to write one up ?

DeletedUser1943

No way The Celts should be anywhere near the top. Huge MRA.

A lot of dead weight and our little alliance takes what we please from them.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser9851

No way The Celts should be anywhere near the top. Huge MRA.

A lot of dead weight and our little alliance takes what we please from them.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

From your part of the ocean in north 53/south 52, it would be easy to take dead weight cities from them. They took in the dead weight from the Crows, and crows nest. The main players are in south 63, and 64. I doubt you would take anything from them.

DeletedUser

Gotta love when someone beats their chest about taking inactives.. Take active players cities and I will give you credit or maybe not, i have alot of trouble giving props to an alliance filled with bot users.. So enjoy our sloppy seconds and all your empty accomplishments.

DeletedUser2568

Alright, Here is my top 10 currently. Not based on rankings but on who I feel is top 10.

1.) MV and its puppets - have to give credit where it is due. MV has rolled up an active bunch of players and have been rolling, the question is whether or not they can sustain their members activity...

2.) FU and its alliances - Strong Core and pushing hard towards MV. They have been taking it to AC and TGS in a hard fought war. Now that the greeks are focusing more on them can they keep up their success???

3.) The Greek States and its alliances - now this comes as a shocker to some, but I think TGS has gotten their crap together and are working better as a team. They just had to shed 1 or 2 alliances in the process but they are here fighting still, in an ocean riddled with fighting

4.) The Celtic Alliances - This is a great rim alliance, but have yet to be battle tested by the core alliances as of yet. I think their time is coming to shine or fail. DV has better be ready for them as they will be the first of the core alliances to tangle with them most likely.

5.) The Horseman and TLK - Going to lump these two together as they work pretty closely. They have set themselves up on the outside and have been fighting MV since the beginning but they are still here, so that has to say something for those remaining as many who have fought MV are either in MV or gone.

6.)Asylum/Placeholder/BTE - while this alliance has many good players, it yet to be seen what will become of it after the merger of Panda and BTE went bad. Players are hopping into other alliances, will this group beable to regroup? We will see

7.) Anarchist Consulate - getting hit hard by the unicorns, can they continue to survive is yet to be seen.

8.) StormBringers - Another rim alliance with some good players, fighting hard against the Varden group. Will be interesting to see how they progress

9.) VoR/OVR/Varden - Similar to Stormbringers, will be watching how they progress

10.) Checkmate aka celtkiller - last alliance in just because of the small group. They are holding their own and have some very good players. I think they will prove an interesting bunch later on in the game.

Thats all folks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, I am a total noob and have no idea what I am talking about but this looks fun so I am going to try it. Doubt I will be as good as al or Trav or Mayo but WTH, what do I have to lose?

1. MV Group - They came out strong from the get go. Hard core attackers. (I know personally). Yeah, they use gold but they still have skill. They continue to get strong players to join them...after they kill an alliance. THE power in the server and appear to be on track to continue this. Coalition after coalition try to take them down but the teamwork here keeps them going.

2. The Unicorn Herd - Interesting group out there in the south west. Expanding steadily. If they can keep growing and survive The Greeks they may be a force in the end. But how will they come out of the battle with The Greeks? They don't seem to have a lot of major enemies around them other than the Greeks so that is a big advantage.

3. The Greek States Patheon - They have the Celts on the north and the Unicorns on the south. Good diplomacy can carry them to the end, otherwise they get squeezed out. They can only hope the Celts and Unicorns don't get to talking.

4. The Celtic Circle - Invite everyone in your area. Open multiple alliances. Sound like a MRA? Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily. It is a way to play the game and can work. They have some strong players but also a lot of dead weight. Will MV make a move on them? Will the Greeks? If they become a target they could sink quickly. Lots of territory to cover makes things a little harder to defend. Eventually they will reduce the number of alliances and be left with a stronger group.

5.) The Horseman/Knights - Yup, They work together. They have from the time the knights formed. Tight knit group that have survived wars with top alliances (MV, Flying Unicorns, Pandas) from the start. Fell back, regrouped and have steadily been gaining speed. And they have the best leadership on the server (So I'm biased...it's my top 10, go make your own :p). Will they survive the war with MV? That is the determining factor for this group. Could be top 3 at the end...or part of MV. lol.

6. The Panda Pack - Will the free fall ever end or is this truly the end? Once a contender, now in disarray. If they can stop the bleeding they can some back. A few bad choices led to turmoil and many players leaving for MV. Things should become clear shortly, either get it together or it's over.

7. StormBringers - This group came out of various other alliances and formed a fast growing team. Small alliance that covers a good amount of ground so could have trouble defending if they ever got attacked from the horsemen to the north or unicorns from the east. And fighting Varden is a tough one for them. Jury is still out. Let's see in a month where they stand.

8. Anarchist Consulate - Once an up and comer. Now they are sinking fast. It looks like they may be consumed by the Unicorns. Limited area hurts them.

9. Varden - Similar to Anarchist in the limited area and Unicorns are knocking on the door. Will they survive? Depends on the direction the Unicorns go.

10. - I tried to come up with one but just couldn't see one. Seems the top alliances have their second and third alliances in the way. lol. So I will steal from Trav...

Checkmate aka celtkiller -Small but powerful group. Proof that the Celts have a lot of dead weight. These guys could become a pain in someones side. Will they win? You never know what will happen. They could steal good players from the Celts. Or they could join MV. Lol.

So there it is. I am sure in a month many things will be different but for now...this was fun. Now I have to go feed the horses and polish the armor. They tell me I am the leader but I am beginning to wonder...Any other leaders cleaning up the crap?