Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

No way The Celts should be anywhere near the top. Huge MRA.

A lot of dead weight and our little alliance takes what we please from them.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Huge MRA, and a huge simmer (Steve the great)

Steve I agree, step up and do something then talk your talk. Taking in actives from a big alliance means nothing, take from active players before you make a statement.

DeletedUser

I have a good idea, try becoming relevant before you comment about others. ;)

Why are you relevant lol??? Because you have a ton of points and BP??? I mean none. Atleast Al for his side is beast mode from a fighter stand point.

DeletedUser

never said I was relevant.. I usually keep to myself... But some like to reference me so I guess I am a bit Mayo.. But unlike you I don't have to flap off at the mouth over and over day in day out. You on the other hand need to... You sound very needy.. Everyone just in case you didn't know this is mayo, who is he I don't really know just a dime a dozen big mouth.. please make sure to check in and stroke his ego whenever you have free time... Blah blah blah

DeletedUser

LOL. Can't deny any of that but, along with my big mouth comes BP which boil the oil almost has more then you do lol.

DeletedUser10048

smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
Looks for topic
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
............ Yep! found it, its a top 12 thread not Trash talk.

Topic Ladies and Gents please topic.......

DeletedUser2568

Thank you sir. I usually just read the Trav and Mayo show...or is that the Mayo and Trav show. Guess that depends on who you talk to. lol.

No question its the Trav and Mayo show... also your Top 12 was really good (my attempt to bring us back on topic)

For better or worse it is just that lol.

Anyway notice how the Top 12s are getting better, all the scrubs got rimmed or left and the lists are getting better and better.

DeletedUser2568

So we have been doing top 12 and what not but honestly lets boil it down to the real count of 5.

1.) Mors - by far most dominant, I think they are on a good course, but need to make sure inactivity or passiveness doesnt kill their momentum

2.)Unicorns - Strong Alliance with a good group of players... they are pushing hard to get from the rim to the core.

3.) TGS - Solid alliance that has lasted through adversity. Can they continue to expand with enemies on almost all sides?

4.) Celtics - Solid Rim alliance that hasnt been completely battle tested with the rest of the core alliances, but they are making their way into the fray

5.) Horse/ TLK
- Much like the greeks, they have survived alot and are still kicking. They do have enemies all around, can they continue to grow??

All the rest are either part of these alliances or to small to really mention. (although shout out to Kmoney and his crew for being a small alliance that is still kicking)

DeletedUser

MV under Buckeyes tyranny will crumble. Ask around he had no experience first world and does nothing but sim you guys have these all messed up it'll be unicorns vs tgs Al had my invite waiting

Vero could happen bud but your alliance has not even proven anything against TGS yet..

Mayo lol you want an invite, that would be something huh lol..

LOL, i think that has been said all server BOIL. We are one of the few alliances that did not sell out like a B***.. I and my alliance will go down fighting rather than be a coward and run to our enemies.
This is why i am respected and this is why no one has rimmed us. It is not only i that feel this way and that mentality is hard to beat down.

DeletedUser

LOL, i think that has been said all server BOIL. We are one of the few alliances that did not sell out like a B***.. I and my alliance will go down fighting rather than be a coward and run to our enemies.
This is why i am respected and this is why no one has rimmed us. It is not only i that feel this way and that mentality is hard to beat down.

Well said Al..!!

DeletedUser

Meh to eachs on. LOL. You haven't fought any alliances that were amazing full time. So we will see :)

Mayo so are you bashing the Pandas, CBS, FU or BTE and other past alliances that came and went (some are now in your alliance MV)

Yes to each his own your right, but i do not take in alliance jumpers bc if attacked they will just run for the hills to another alliance.
Now some came here bc past history on other servers (like i said exceptions but not many)

I want to win but will not jump for the easy road..

Ty very much Steve, as you guys are another that held out.