Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

My alliances just sim. It is easier that way. And we are new to this server. Can somebody explain the whole thing to me? :p

Well i thought the Rim alliances would take advantage of all the fighting in the center (55) i was wrong, me personally would have taken advantage but instead most are just simming.
It is a war game and the more players that understand that the better some worlds would turn out, if you want to play sim city i believe grepo has a world for you LOL>

My last world we were a Rim alliance and i got my team close to winning, just plain sad how things turned out.
MV coalition, Greek Coalition, Celts and FU great job so far. The rest well keep simming on the rim

Celts have been in the top ranks for awhile now and stayed together and grown, and deserve to be mentioned.

Every other alliance on the Rim who were fringe top 12 had a chance but blew a great chance while 55 was being contested. Been discussed by not just myself but other top alliances.

I understand your bias and know you are fighting them. Maybe internals have hit them but they have been tops in the ranks. Guess we will follow this new conflict Imladrist

DeletedUser2568

I understand your bias and know you are fighting them. Maybe internals have hit them but they have been tops in the ranks. Guess we will follow this new conflict Imladrist

Al we both know top in ranks is not that hard to do... its what you do with your cities and troops that really matter.

DeletedUser12313

There is one problem here I see Gorsh and ty for this missed this thread. FU is getting knocked around by TGS right now. Since we focused on them we have taking 5 plus cities to their 0. FU has shown they are not organized and they easy are targets..

They have good players but we are beating them down..

What's score overall

According to Grepointel, TGS - 6 and FU - 19. But GI isnt always perfectly accurate.

We are about even on city takes Compton but since we officially declared on you guys it has been one sided our way. Your only good attacker near us Is Richi the Trice (well only one that does anything) You have other good players but they are Simming and not attacking or VM /quitting..

Game Error we smacked around hard and he quit after 6 cities were taken in 1 nights work. You guys faced soft targets in Anarchy and So on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12313

Losing GE was certainly a big win for the Greeks and MV. I couldn't believe he folded. I'm quite interested to see how this world develops in the next few months. Several decent alliances and pacts. Let's keep it fun. Maybe sometime soon we will actually focus on the Greek States. Hopefully then you can acknowledge that we have more than 1 good fighter. Just ask your brother alliance. :)

DeletedUser4951

I thought he just had RL problems. Think the world comes down between Mors/Greeks/FU.

He was telling players that he was quitting for a good 3 weeks before he ghosted, RL problems sy too hear that about any player and it happens.

TSF not sure, this world keeps surprising only time will tell.

Compton-- I say this all the time your better fighters are to the east but always wondered why they do not come west as that's where the real war is. Richi and Zeta can only do so much, Vero is good as well but will not be enough..

DeletedUser4951

Trust me, I know all about surprises on Pella. Don't have to remind me there. ;)

Fought with and against these guys in Omicron. Vero, Gorgo, Bro, Zeta, and Richi are good. Probably a few i'm missing.

Honestly based on what happened I can take a guess why some might be hanging back. Truth is they want to go for the crown the ex-Causa Mortis players from Omicron especially I believe. I found out rather abruptly one morning that it was more important to them to ensure this than to go off picking fights. So they might not come charging out of the gates to fight you in force. Instead they might make you go to them.

DeletedUser12313

Indeed, many of us are sensitive to spreading thin and having a different front every week. That is what caused our failure in the previous world we were in. We came here for a fresh start and to prevent those issues. Once we saw that our leaders here couldn't help but jump into 5 different oceans in the first month, we had to do what was best. We definitely considered all the options and the crown is not the primary motivation. It was th fact that we wanted to fight together. Not oceans apart like in Omicron. That is very inefficient.

Many of our fighters have their own source of food near their bulk of cities. Easy targets in 75 just waiting to be picked. Hard to want to move. I'm sure many others feel the same way. Why uproot and move fronts when we have easy targets. Seems like a decent decision to me. Although I'm sure we will run out eventually. Also trying to overcome the issues that all tim alliances have by strengthening our core. Unbelievable how fast this world is cruising by so I'm assuming time is of the essence.

DeletedUser4951

Multiple things caused that. Take it from an outsider's perspective, most people I filled your accounts with were honestly were shocked the other side didn't end CM before WW.

Think it was 4 two of which were ring oceans and away from significant threats. The plan was to core the borders and work back before going too hard against anyone else or expanding. I can understand wanting to do what's best. But I feel like talking to Jason or I might have been a good first approach. Bro and Zeta were about as vocal as George Lucas' staff when he was presenting bad ideas.

What this cost FU: It annoyed a good deal of people you could have kept otherwise and would have gone with the same plan you already had. Things might be a little different now in terms of the WW picture if someone in the council room just spoke up. War picture would be way different.

If WW isn't your primary motivation, then it seems odd that you only want to stick to O75...I'll just leave this here. Is it really a win if you didn't beat anyone for it?