Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Well, they were at least smart enough to go for the leader, and I've been in alliances myself where people just went "Holy crap, leader down!" and jumped ship onto one of many mediocre MRAs scavenging for members. That's why it's a good idea to have more than one person who actually has the in game ability to manage the alliance in addition to leading it. Anyway, I digress...back to topic.

Yeah.... I have lost a lot of respect for Torgaddon.... Not to mention the fact that it was an absolutely horrible idea to take on an alliance who obviously has put a lot more time and money into this world than pretty much every other alliance on the world.

DeletedUser

There's also the added advantage that this alliance has on the US servers of being awake and active while most of the US players are sleeping since they're (presumably) native Russians.

DeletedUser2063

Yeah but that is a double edged sword my friend. It cuts both ways. They too can hit us when we are sleeping, if they know which time zone we are in

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I was actually referring to CCCP having that advantage when I typed that post. >_<

DeletedUser

Yes, But it can still go either way. While we are awake, they are sleeping, and vice-versa.

DeletedUser

That isn't really an advantage.... just set your alarm when they are sleeping and attack. And everyone sleeps 5 hours. Maybe one day not, but the rest. Just spy them every hour during two days and you catch them.... ;) You loose some silver but getting his times has no price ^^

DeletedUser6408

That isn't really an advantage.... just set your alarm when they are sleeping and attack. And everyone sleeps 5 hours. Maybe one day not, but the rest. Just spy them every hour during two days and you catch them.... ;) You loose some silver but getting his times has no price ^^
We do not look at the time when the attack.
We attack when it is convenient ...
Come to me with a spy)

DeletedUser

We do not look at the time when the attack.
We attack when it is convenient ...
Come to me with a spy)

You do not look at the time when you attack? hahaha don't make me laugh.
We will do when we get more near. But not with one :)

DeletedUser

Rhoman Empire is officially......

GONE

Well done for staying around this long :)

DeletedUser2063

They are attempting to hide under CCCP, but =Alcatraz= told us this:

"Yes. You all are understood. We do not accept them. As they are under your attacks."

DeletedUser

I got kicked because of a disagreement with other people even though I was co-founder, but the situation is fixed now and I take it back.