Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

The reason they have so much players, is because they had started recruiting members about a week before Rho opened. And they were all people they knew in the game. I was to be a member but I decided to start my own alliance which has gone well so far. But I only know 2 of their leaders. And they are good Players as far as I'm concerned. They probably could take those alliances on, But if they can back their talk, Then they are a swim for me.

DeletedUser2063

I'm sorry, but atomic and pres are two of the worst leaders I have ever seen. Especially atomic. Their alliances are going to be pounded into the ground, and well see who's swimming then :)

DeletedUser

Time for my Top 12 Sink or Swim! Hurray!
1. Punk in Drublic I may be a little bias, but we are a well organized group of guys that know how to play not to mention we have an awesome name ~Swim
2. Rhoman Eating Sucks they just do. Their leader is a noob and they're an MRA. They will end up sinking in a week. ~Sink
3. CCCP They seem to know how to play, a couple players have a couple cities already. Might be a threat ~Swim
4. Alpha-Omega Seem like a good group of guys willing to fight. ~Swim
5. The Sea Raiders Also suck. They're trying to pick a fight that they can't win. ~Float
6. No Quarter Seem like an average sized alliance that could stick around for awhile. ~Swim
7. Astartes Alliance of experienced, known veterans. Thye should stay ~Swim
8. S.P.Q.R Another alliances named SPQR. They could fall ~Sink
9. Evolution of Sin. These guys know how to play. Experienced from Theta, should be on the rise ~Swim
10. Rhoman Empire 2 Just like the mothership, they will fall too ~Sink
11. The Red Rose Can they live up to the hype? No, they will be the next Tim Tebow (lol) ~Float
12. Hellfire Club Seem like an alliance that is serious about the game ~Swim

This is my list. Don't like it, I don't care! So goodday and let me finish my Dr Pepper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Time for my Top 12 Sink or Swim! Hurray!
1. Punk in Drublic I may be a little bias, but we are a well organized group of guys that know how to play not to mention we have an awesome name ~Swim
2. Rhoman Eating Sucks they just do. Their leader is a noob and they're an MRA. They will end up sinking in a week. ~Sink
3. CCCP They seem to know how to play, a couple players have a couple cities already. Might be a threat ~Swim
4. Alpha-Omega Seem like a good group of guys willing to fight. ~Swim
5. The Sea Raiders Also suck. They're trying to pick a fight that they can't win. ~Float
6. No Quarter Seem like an average sized alliance that could stick around for awhile. ~Swim
7. Astartes Alliance of experienced, known veterans. Thye should stay ~Swim
8. S.P.Q.R Another alliances named SPQR. They could fall ~Sink
9. Evolution of Sin. These guys know how to play. Experienced from Theta, should be on the rise ~Swim
10. Rhoman Empire 2 Just like the mothership, they will fall too ~Sink
11. The Red Rose Can they live up to the hype? No, they will be the next Tim Tebow (lol) ~Float
12. Hellfire Club Seem like an alliance that is serious about the game ~Swim

This is my list. Don't like it, I don't care! So goodday and let me finish my Dr Pepper

Not really complaining about the analysis. Just don't know where you got these rankings haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

I'm sorry, but atomic and pres are two of the worst leaders I have ever seen. Especially atomic. Their alliances are going to be pounded into the ground, and well see who's swimming then :)

Yeah Punk in Drublic has already taken over #1 spot and they have the most bp by far. RE will fall within the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Well, I really don't think either matter much this early in the game.

DeletedUser

Before today no one was calling for Astartes to Sink, but that basically just happened.

DeletedUser2063

Yeah Torg lost his city, went MIA, and UN and CCCP offered Astartes invites and they all took them. It's a shame, they had a lot of potential