Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Just because you have an academy doesn't means an alliance full of noobs can take down quality veterans of the game ;) in Punk in Drublic

DeletedUser

I reckon Punk in Drublic will not survive for long . They share an ocean with the mighty Roman Empire 1,2,3,4.....1234 . And of course Spartans are there aswell .

As for ocean 44 , Astartes will get rimmed really soon . I heard they're a bunch of noobs and Trojan Death Punch is simply too powerful for them to handle .

I agree with this assesment. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I understand that it's all about ...

As grepolimpia, everyone talks about who will win the world swimming .... I'm wrong?

DeletedUser

No this is about which alliances will fail and which ones will survive :)

DeletedUser

Cleaned up the thread, infracted and warned many of you. This is a second warning to all the others. This thread is about the Top 12 Alliances/Players and how/which ones will be successful -swim - and which will fail - sink.

Posts "I need boat to swim and sink lol" will not be tolerated and treated as spam. If you are not able to keep the thread on topic it'll be locked.

PM me if you have any questions about the moderation on those forums.

Regards,
Draqone

Edit: reopened the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cleaned up the thread, infracted and warned many of you. This is a second warning to all the others. This thread is about the Top 12 Alliances/Players and how which ones will be successful -swim - and which will fail - sink.

Posts "I need boat to swim and sink lol" will not be tolerated and treated as spam. If you are not able to keep the thread on topic it'll be locked.

PM me if you have any questions about the moderation on those forums.

Regards,
Draqone

Edit: reopened the thread.

thank you, it's been happening in this world a lot

i think the alliance with experience will swim, those without will sink. and those with both will swim, float, then sink/swim

DeletedUser6357

What do you mean by these words, I just incomprehensible:
1)Swim
2)Float
3)Sink

DeletedUser1685

Swim - Achieve a higher rank than their current one. Do well as an alliance. Have a chance at winning the world.

Float - Stay at the rank they currently are.. an average alliance.

Sink - Will fall from their current rank. Bad alliance that will get killed off.

DeletedUser

One day till the end of BP. Here's my Top 12 assessment:

1. Rhoman Empire - as has already been said before, this boat will sink. Probably a lot sooner than most think. There's really not much else I can say about them, don't really see a scenario where they swim. Sink.

2. Rhoman Empire - same as 1. Sink

3. Punk in Drublic - These guys can do good in this world. We'll see how they fare after the end of BP, at this point they look like a promising alliance. Swim.

4. Trojan Death Punch - They share an ocean with a certain pre-made. That might not go too well for them. Float, sink.

5. Alpha-Omega - Apparently Draceus seems to be one of the leaders over there. At first they looked kinda MRAish but now it seems they might hold something up their sleeves. Swim for now.

6. CCCP - The russians. A bunch of gold users over there, will probably swim or float for at least a while but they'll have to deal with Rising Death to get the right to live on. Swim for a couple of weeks.

7. Rising Death - King Leonidas' alliance. Good leadership, some experienced members in the mix as well. This will be a good one, probably staying in this world for a while. Swim.

8. S.P.Q.R - Seen these guys in a couple other worlds, haven't been impressed so far by their performance. A little birdy keeps telling me that they'll attack the Astartes along with TDP once BP ends so maybe I'll be impressed soon. Let's hope so, I like a good fight. ;P Float, sink.

9. The Sea Raiders - Seen them on other worlds as well, they haven't performed outstandingly so far but there's always room for improvement. This might be their chance. Float for a while.

10. Hellfire Club - way down in O65, might have a good chance of swimming for a while.

11. Dynasty - O65/O66; might swim as well. A fairly decent rim alliance, will not be sinking quickly. Swim - 2-3 weeks, for now. Might be more.

12. 2nd coming - I see them swimming in O54 for a couple of weeks. After that... who knows. Not gonna make long term predictions until BP is over.

Well, that's it. A few possible swimmers and some sinkers. Overall, could be a fun world. Looking forward to tomorrow. ;)

DeletedUser6357

Swim,Float,Sink
thank you. I understood.
Swim - the Alliance will have a great future
Float - Average alliance which can be destroyed over time
Sink - The bad alliance, is a lot of neaktvny players, it is a lot noobies

DeletedUser

Oh, I thought sink was going down in points, float was stay about where they are, and swim get a lot better. Sorry, will make my next Top 12 off of that.

DeletedUser

My alliance just Jumped up to 11th. Everyone was saying we would start sinking. Think again. I would like to see another Top 12 sink or swim though.

DeletedUser

Everyone said Alpha-Omega would sink but they don't know experienced players when they see them.

DeletedUser

To be fair nobody can really tell who will sink or swim since there is nothing to go on while we are still in BP. Except for RE of course. They will definitely sink :p

DeletedUser

I know the leaders of that alliance. They are going to keep swimming. The leadership is very good. Plus, None of their players are inactive. Most of their players are from top alliances in other worlds like Pi. It is consisted Of Rebellion Rising Players. I think that people are just hating on them because they are already off to a very fast start. I Definitly say they are a Swim.

DeletedUser

People always bash on the first MRA, and it is hard to say they have good leadership when they not only have the most players in their alliance, but their academy has the second most players among all alliances in this world. And if that isn't enough they are already making a bunch of pacts before BP even ends. They have spies in their alliance due to their mass recruitment. They are literally the definition of an MRA and as most MRA's usually are they will be disorganized. They will also have most of their best members leave at the first sign of adversity. They may be an exception but history says they won't be. For that reason they are a sink in my book.

DeletedUser

I know the leaders of that alliance. They are going to keep swimming. The leadership is very good. Plus, None of their players are inactive. Most of their players are from top alliances in other worlds like Pi. It is consisted Of Rebellion Rising Players. I think that people are just hating on them because they are already off to a very fast start. I Definitly say they are a Swim.

"We can take Punk in Drublic and Astartes on at the same time. No problem"-quote from Atomic. Now you said they have good experienced leaders?