10. S.P.Q.R: Float for 1 week --- Sink in 3 weeks
11. Trojan Death Punch: Swim for 1 week --- Swim for 3 weeks
12. The Elite: Swim for 1 week --- Float for 3 weeks

Swim = Growing
Float = Staying like it is
Sink = Falling down

I love looking at these from the beginning and see how different it is now

DeletedUser

Rhomman empire was so close to swimming, Sadly Its life was cut short by gold users. I am kidding it was doomed from the start

DeletedUser6486

I kind of wish Astartes didn't get destroyed, I wanted to see what they were like, I know a lot of them are in America now, but not all of them

DeletedUser

I kind of wish Astartes didn't get destroyed, I wanted to see what they were like, I know a lot of them are in America now, but not all of them

What exactly happened to them,cant remember.

DeletedUser

Rhomman empire was so close to swimming, Sadly Its life was cut short by gold users. I am kidding it was doomed from the start

Too much power too fast without the diplomacy to back it, does not end well, especially when your an MRA (RE). Another example of this is CCCP, who coined their way to conquest before BP ended and tried to eat their own academies.

:eek: just tellin it like it is.

DeletedUser

Can we get a update on the top 12 sink or swim...

Shoutout to my fellow HaVoC guys! Unfortunately 2 of us Leaders had to leave the game a few days ago. Would like to see who they move up and what they decide to do in that cluster of a ocean 056 dealing with PiD to the North, White Knights to the East, and the growing Theseus in the South.

Whatever they decide could make or break them.....Hoping they make the right call!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

their really is nothing to say about the top 12 anymore... pid and byzantine empire will win the world everyone else will just be playing sim city until pid and byzantine empire get to their area

DeletedUser6486

PiD will most likely win unless they have some kind of internal issue, I only say most likely because on en.Myonia, an alliance called Red Mist was so much more powerful than everyone else, then out of nowhere came small Eviction Notice to conquer them all and they are now winning Myonia and the wonder race

DeletedUser

I think PiD will win. Alpha-Omega is also big too, so it may be close.

DeletedUser6486

I would, but I haven't played here in like a month, so mine would probably be inaccurate