Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Your fighter ranks are good and I respect that, but your condescending remarks to people who you look down upon implies a level of self-assuredness in your own cognitive ability that will make you underestimate an enemy; which is folly is warfare. Why do you waste your time so much on here? Talk is cheap, Take it to the battlefield.
Ok so only PID and AO are allowed to post in the forums and look down on anyone and everyone? Oh yeah, you are also once again calling me out on something you are doing, in this very post I may add. You got the wrong impression though, I just don't really care. I like wasting time in here shaking the bag to see what kind of crap falls out, it adds to my grepo experience. Why are you wasting your time in here posting a wall of text?

DeletedUser

I basically just observe :-D I play on another world :D I'm still in this world tho

DeletedUser

Ok so only PID and AO are allowed to post in the forums and look down on anyone and everyone? Oh yeah, you are also once again calling me out on something you are doing, in this very post I may add. You got the wrong impression though, I just don't really care. I like wasting time in here shaking the bag to see what kind of crap falls out, it adds to my grepo experience. Why are you wasting your time in here posting a wall of text?

To see what falls out of your bag lol

DeletedUser

To see what falls out of your bag lol
There isn't much in there, just snarky comments. You keep mistaking my morbid humor for pride. I am really enjoying the "my leader can beat up your leader" and "blhazin doesn't have a chance against all of pid" in the forum though, so please don't pay too much attention to me if it means you guys are going to slow down with that.

DeletedUser1685

3 people have a city of yours in revolt. Beg mike for some dogs to send to that one, I doubt he will as the wall is g-g-g-gone. I shall enjoy harbor checking you to know how much overkill on the LS nukes we should send for your bir stack.

Last but not least. Mike. Gritt does lead. I am so relieved he is back so I can do what I do best. I appreciate your omission of my name in regards to the leader discussion. I like to think a mutual respect amongst warriors exists between us. Whether that is reciprocated, concerns me very little. I look forward to the battles. Tell Hazin I said what's up. When I saw his awards for feeding chickens in Theta I should have known. Seems he never stopped doing that. Where are the assaults on little old me?

What did I tell you about bragging prematurely... Jall still holds all of his cities.

And I do respect your game play for the most part, but Gritt better have some magic brewing if you're going to turn things around.

The score stands at Sin:24 PiD/BE: 0

What else is there to compare?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

What did I tell you about bragging prematurely... Jall still holds all of his cities.

And I do respect your game play for the most part, but Gritt better have some magic brewing if you're going to turn things around.

The score stands at Sin:24 PiD/BE: 0

What else is there to compare?

I'm sorry but where do you get those numbers?
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us18...se&enemy_alliance=162&min_points=&max_points=

You've taken 14, and congrats, 11 of them were from bouv, who quit and went inactive. So pat yourself on the back mike, because you can indeed take inactive players' cities.

DeletedUser1685

I got it from combining the CQs from both PiD and BE. 14+10=24.

.....Tha'ts why the post says Sin.:24 PiD/BE:0 --- BE Cities Lost

Correction... Sin.: 25.. Active player.

Every leader has the responsibility of handling inactives before the enemy moves in. It's a part of the game..often ends up being a big part of the game.
You'll learn, I guess.

DeletedUser

lol Mike you guys certainly stacked the wrong city. 643 fast transports and he got that wall up to 21 overnight. Not bad at all. When I harbor checked it, I smiled. That was a calculated boast. Our flyers had a field day in Passion Play. You guys did a good job keeping that city but lost way too much with a level 9 and then level 6 wall and no hops at all when my harpies hit. Was an awesome battle though, I had fun with that one.

The thing you forgot to remember on that count, Mike, is that Sin didn't have 12 players break off from them and then attack them directly in the flank. I was on when that happened. It's amazing we have anything left up there to be honest. Follow your own advice and don't be too quick to boast. Bouvster PMing both of our alliances became a race for his cities. Proximity favored Sin but we split them really. All told, considering the situation on the ground.. you guys should have broken us when you split off and surprise attacked, but you didn't.

DeletedUser1685

I don't know what you mean about stacking the wrong city...all are still in our possession. Still plenty of D intact :D

And the second paragraph means nothing to me.
This is a revolt world people. Everyone has 12 hours to react to any move that is made.
With an alliance your size..that is supposed to be an advantage.

I actually wasn't meaning to boast..just stating facts so nobody outside of the world gets confused lol.
As an outsider I too would be confused..you're side is talking as if you're not losing ground.

DeletedUser2063

I don't know what you mean about stacking the wrong city...all are still in our possession. Still plenty of D intact :D

And the second paragraph means nothing to me.
This is a revolt world people. Everyone has 12 hours to react to any move that is made.
With an alliance your size..that is supposed to be an advantage.

I actually wasn't meaning to boast..just stating facts so nobody outside of the world gets confused lol.
As an outsider I too would be confused..you're side is talking as if you're not losing ground.

Well if you look at our CQ's to losses, were actually gaining ground. Not just on you necessarily but your whole coalition. We may have lost a few cities, but we still got 1,250. You have 212. And I look forward to fighting over every one. It'll be a good battle, you cannot deny that.

DeletedUser1685

Well if you look at our CQ's to losses, were actually gaining ground. Not just on you necessarily but your whole coalition. We may have lost a few cities, but we still got 1,250. You have 212. And I look forward to fighting over every one. It'll be a good battle, you cannot deny that.

Lol trust me I have looked at them...and have posted a scored card for other alliances to see. Can do the same somewhere in the forum if people would like...and if everyone would help keep it up to date :p

I'm trying to only speak from my side of the world..where you guys are losing ground much quicker than you should.
And of course..I wouldn't deny it will be a good fight. There are plenty of good fighters in your ranks. This war will go on for a few months, i'd expect.

DeletedUser1685

Lol.. 25-1 Props !!

Sincerely

If this is what you meant..well done !

DeletedUser

WOW ever since that dirty two faced betrayal by the Theta players (except Blhazin as he has been himself the entire time) this forum has really heated up.

I think this might qualify as a pretty interesting PnP story.

DeletedUser1685

Lol...You should focus more on Viking Lords rather than writing a PnP about us.

DeletedUser

Are you embarrassed by the thought of your actions being put in a PnP? LOL, Don't worry I don't have that kind of time unless I'm getting paid for it.

DeletedUser1685

Hahah...Embarrassed?? What is there to be Embarrassed about?

DeletedUser

This is rough on me, i'm friends with Fruit and all, but i know Halfrican as well and jallowe is my alliance leader :s

DeletedUser

Are you embarrassed by the thought of your actions being put in a PnP? LOL, Don't worry I don't have that kind of time unless I'm getting paid for it.

Of course you don't have that kind of time... I can imagine having to rebuild your defense constantly is time consuming.