Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7986

Wow, I did not realize there was a second war going on in these forums. Josh and Half are battling each other like two psycho rams butting heads. I have enjoyed my read on here so far. I will put in my 2 cents though:

When Half was with PiD, all he ever did was take cities, attack and support PiD. Some of the growth we had as a alliance was due to the help of a good number of the RoS guys. Even though they were plotting against us, they did always help us at the same time. I for one can say from a purely unbiased stance that 13 guys are holding very well in the ranks and from what I have seen 8 of them are some of the top attackers/defenders on this server. But at the same time, they grew under the PiD flag and entrenched themselves in spots to prepare for a revolt. Was it a smart move, yes, and no. They will by no means win the world with 13 guys if they dont start getting more ppl in their alliance. Also they have made their fare share of enemies doing this move to some former members. Why has PiD not ran up there and attacked them at will? Well, for one we are to busy fighting 20+ alliances in the world from all sides. Could we beat them if we were not pushed on all sides, yes. Not because of better skill though, but shear numbers for PiD would win.

If PiD took its top 13 and fought RoS, I honestly believe it would be a spectacular war, but a stalemate in the long run. So you two going back and forth is fun and all, but the circumstances behind what you are both saying are inaccurate. Until RoS is attacked on all side and tried to defend all its cites, or until PiD drops down to 13 players, we will never know who truely is the better alliance.

DeletedUser6486

You know, Mike tried to help out RoC against you guys, but too many of our players just quit after you guys started sending attacks

DeletedUser

You know, Mike tried to help out RoC against you guys, but too many of our players just quit after you guys started sending attacks

Wow, no kidding Decky? That was a long time ago and right after we had saved Sin with the merger even though we were beating them in a pretty solid fashion. Wish you were still around man. You guys did fall but as you said you put up a good fight until we overwhelmed you. That explains Mike's jab at you in another thread. You rebuffed his offer.

So it seems that Sin entered an agreement with us with the pre-discussed intent of betrayal and also actively campaigned against our interests while hiding within our ranks. I feel bad for some of the good guys in the Federation alliances because Sin will do the same thing to them. The only thing uniting this server is hatred of PiD. I can assure you that Sin is already discussing ways of hitting Empire and Bear Clan if we are removed from their area. PiD may be big and a coalition may be formed against us, but we are not the villains of this server. That would be Sin.

Very well said Gritt. Reading what he said might make some of you understand why I would follow that man into Hades and back and also why I have rejected all invites into other groups regardless of whether we will win or lose. He commands respect and has my loyalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

We tried to help one member of RoC, but he went inactive and got killed off.
Josh is being nice when he says you put up a good fight. PiD took whatever they wanted from you guys...with pathetic attempts at retaliation from your side.
My jab in another thread was after seeing a series of "Attacks" from Decky himself. Attacks that looked like he was just trying to kill of troops for more pop space.

As far as Sin. being the villain..we're okay with that. We know what we're doing and other alliances are starting to see that.
We've worked successfully with other alliances in our previous worlds and will work with alliances in this one.
What went down with your alliance was a special circumstance..you can say what you'd like to try and peg us with this rep, but the people we want to work, with know who they are.

DeletedUser

Sin's actions speak louder than their words. I don't have to vilify you guys, you have done that yourself. You blatantly hid within our ranks with the intent of, not just breaking off, but of screwing us over at a later date. There is absolutely no assurance that you will not do the same to the Federation, in fact, your track record indicates you definitely will betray them. "It's not personal, it's what you do"

DeletedUser

Please don't act like we are the 1st alliance to do something like this before.

DeletedUser1685

Ugh..this is getting boring now.

We can go on and on about this forever. Fact is we don't care how you feel about us :)
We don't post on here trying to save face..we aren't ashamed of the move. It was the right one for our game.

All this hoopla about treachery is becoming redundant.

Also...what is a TylerBash?
Do you play in this world? Lol

DeletedUser1411

It was a good attempt to try to turn other alliances against us Josh but I think you insult their intelligence when you try to convince them that Sin. is a bigger threat to them then PiD is and has been. You guys have done what many of us who have played other servers have already seen in trying to recruit all the biggest players by any means necessary. I'm surprised that you guys never seemed to notice that this tactic rarely works in the long run of this game because either your players get bored without challenges and quit or players leave your alliance for the challenge of fighting against you as has happened here.

At this point of the game I believe we are all having some fun turning the tables on what you were doing to other alliances in the early stages and now we all smell the blood in the air. It is far too early for anyone to predict which alliance might emerge to win the WW on this server, but I believe players know that it is key for anyone else to have good chance to take you guys out of the position of power you have so far enjoyed and see what happens from there. You speak of betrayal, but it would seem to me that it was more of a betrayal to turn on all of your previous pacts out of the blue and turn them to enemies as PiD did last month than some players leaving your alliance who never really wanted to be part of it anyways. So you can call us the villains though we have done no wrong to others, but don't go thinking that anyone believes that forked tongue you speak with.

Happy Holidays all!

DeletedUser5827

well thats nice. hi mike im tyler. nice to meet you. the treachery statement was in reference to seeing a-o cities being taken by vl then passed off to sin. since a-o is at war with vl but not with sin

DeletedUser1685

well thats nice. hi mike im tyler. nice to meet you. the treachery statement was in reference to seeing a-o cities being taken by vl then passed off to sin. since a-o is at war with vl but not with sin

Hi Tyler..I'm Mike.

And what VL does with the cities they've earned has nothing to do with ROS' relationship with AO.
I'm thinking you have a altered definition of the word Treachery.

DeletedUser5827

well it was meant as a joke, maybe that was unclear in the way i posted it. makes no difference anyway. just didnt expect this

Ugh..this is getting boring now.

Also...what is a TylerBash?
Do you play in this world? Lol

If the externals are an exclusive club, i can bow out and leave them to the same 4 or 5 people that have always posted here. just thought it made the game a bit more interesting

DeletedUser1685

Well that just confuses me.....

Who was joking? And you didn't expect what, exactly?
We have done nothing to AO....Your hostile posts simply don't make any sense to me..

DeletedUser5827

k didn't mean to kill the conversation here. we kissed and made up in-game so... on with the trash talking

DeletedUser

k didn't mean to kill the conversation here. we kissed and made up in-game so... on with the trash talking

Well, in your defense, I realize it was a rough day for you man... First the 2+ hour show you guys put on attacking an empty city that was being handed off, then your ls nuke getting eaten by a bir wall, and if that wasn't bad enough you lose a city to VL the very next day...

DeletedUser5827

lol thanks for reminding me. I forgot about wasting that ls nuke just because I was upset and wanted to kill something. my 035 city.. well I guess my alliance-mates decided (rightly so) that chucky's cities close to home were more of a priority than a city I decided to take behind enemy lines. but yea it was a tough pill to swallow. didn't mean for all the hoopla though.

DeletedUser

It was a good attempt to try to turn other alliances against us Josh but I think you insult their intelligence when you try to convince them that Sin. is a bigger threat to them then PiD is and has been. You guys have done what many of us who have played other servers have already seen in trying to recruit all the biggest players by any means necessary. I'm surprised that you guys never seemed to notice that this tactic rarely works in the long run of this game because either your players get bored without challenges and quit or players leave your alliance for the challenge of fighting against you as has happened here.

At this point of the game I believe we are all having some fun turning the tables on what you were doing to other alliances in the early stages and now we all smell the blood in the air. It is far too early for anyone to predict which alliance might emerge to win the WW on this server, but I believe players know that it is key for anyone else to have good chance to take you guys out of the position of power you have so far enjoyed and see what happens from there. You speak of betrayal, but it would seem to me that it was more of a betrayal to turn on all of your previous pacts out of the blue and turn them to enemies as PiD did last month than some players leaving your alliance who never really wanted to be part of it anyways. So you can call us the villains though we have done no wrong to others, but don't go thinking that anyone believes that forked tongue you speak with.

Happy Holidays all!

Happy holidays Hazin, hope everything was great for you and yours- grepo politicking aside.

The pacts thing, regarding HoK and HN, was a justified move. They were caught planning on the same type of endgame scenario regarding PiD that you have referred to (seems they were contacted. Guess I'm not the only one with a forked tongue lols), under the guise and protection of an official pact with us. I agree 100% that it is FAR too early to even think of the WW's but they were making a move on the end, at the beginning. That dissolution of ties I can justify. The other NAP's being dissolved I cannot.

and I didn't call you a villain Viking Lord, you're a declared enemy. Sin wasn't.. they offered the merger and were not forced to. Dirty Mike and the boys pulled a fast one on us, it's whatever, they have a ton of tricks up their sleeves. I respect them as players. My personal opinions do not matter. Honestly, they're cool enough guys.. just rebel scum from my side lols.

I think we can all agree, at least the world isn't dead anymore. Sum 0 was right man, this world was getting boring. Turns out he was right on a couple thing. Always respected that guy, even to the questioning of my buddies. He was good. When he left, many lost interest. Rest assured, the cities you guys are taking are the result of 2 months of boredom and not 2 weeks of fear. lols Not to sell your research on grepointel/grepostats short.. you guys are remarkably proactive on stuff like that.. but I am merely agreeing with you regarding the point you made on lack of challenges. Now we have a challenge. I am loving every minute of it dude.

All adjustments to this 4 front war (lols...) aside, I am proud of my guys. We are playing a more complete game than ever. I have told many that we got spoiled on offense. Defense is where it's at. Many already knew, some needed to learn. Mike's backhand advice on BE's tutelage was actually implemented by me. Someone stepped up over there. It's going to be a longer war than you think. Your allies are giving me a little better than a city per day in BP. Ask Mike, We've been going back n forth at #3 and #4 on attackers for weeks and I just (finally) passed him on Defenders. I passed him on fighters earlier til he did his midnight runs (tripwires bro, not on my islands..). For every city you take, we are earning 2 slots. Each. We'll be standing firm but if we needed to, we could colonize to O99 and back by February at this pace.

DeletedUser

lol thanks for reminding me. I forgot about wasting that ls nuke just because I was upset and wanted to kill something. my 035 city.. well I guess my alliance-mates decided (rightly so) that chucky's cities close to home were more of a priority than a city I decided to take behind enemy lines. but yea it was a tough pill to swallow. didn't mean for all the hoopla though.
Modesty despite being so awesome is a tough pill to swallow. Once again Tyler you astound me with your gift of gab.

DeletedUser1685

A lot of good reads lately..

Dirty Mike and the boys pulled a fast one on us, it's whatever, they have a ton of tricks up their sleeves.

^ LMAO...I like this. ^

I passed him on fighters earlier til he did his midnight runs (tripwires bro, not on my islands..). For every city you take, we are earning 2 slots. Each. We'll be standing firm but if we needed to, we could colonize to O99 and back by February at this pace.

I think you missed a trip wire :p Howdy Neighbor.

Anyway..I'm starting to feel Off Topic since RoS fell from top 12.
Need a new thread...perhaps a PnP :D

DeletedUser2063

A lot of good reads lately..

^ LMAO...I like this. ^

I think you missed a trip wire :p Howdy Neighbor.

Anyway..I'm starting to feel Off Topic since RoS fell from top 12.
Need a new thread...perhaps a PnP :D

I wouldn't mind a PnP. I just don't wanna write one cause it'll be biased lol. You or josh should. I've just been sitting back cause josh has the silver tongue and has been saying everything perfectly. I don't agree with what you did, but it was clever on your end and it worked. Plain and simple. You guys do know what you're doing, and I can't hate you for being good players.