Top 12 Sink or Swim. I am going to be honest so do not take this personally.
1. Punk in Drublic - Float. Though I am a member of this group I will be honest. Swimming is impossible because of the defections and internalizations. How we get through this will determine whether we sink or swim.
2. Alpha-Omega - Sink. No offense guys but the defensive infrastructure to stop Hazin's plans just is not in place and you suffer from the same defection problem as we are experiencing. VL and Empire are getting into your cores with little opposition. Without drastic changes, this is a sink. With an overhaul, it is possible to swim again but the discussions have seemed to go on for forever and the actions (so far as I know and forgive me if I am wrong) have not been implemented in time to stop their advance.
3. Viking Lord Swim. Solid core in 33/34/35 and rapid advancement into new oceans, using their cities at the back to feed the front. Federation assistance is indeed helping their advance but the guys work as a team and the leadership is solid. This group could become the new #1 if PiD falls.
4. Alliance of Kings Swim. This group has shown improving coordination ability and though we have quelled their attacks for the most part, they are learning as they go. Solid ledership and a firm knowledge of the game, couples with a solid core in 75/76 means that this is the group to beat in the east.
5. Empire Swim. Solid leaderships, good players who work together. A solid core in 43 and a rapid advance into 44 that can only be checked when/if the Federation achieves their goals and dismantles. At that point 44 will be a free for all.. but for now: swimming like Michael Phelps.
6. HELLENIC NAVY Sink HARD especially later on in the game. Dictatorship style leadership and foolish 5 minute slotting of attacks in their template makes them the easier group in all of Rho to snipe. I do not fear their attacks at all. Sanford The One is hated even amongst his new allies and is rumored to leave soon, leaving morbius in charge and he simply cannot handle the strain. This alliance is all biremes and no DLU. Simple flyers can revolt them at will.
7. Byzantine Empire Float and would but sink but is not solely to the fact that a new, pro-active leader has stepped up and tightened their ranks. Defections continue but their internalization of inactives has improved 10 fold. Gritt and I have extended our STRONGEST recommendations that his interim leadership spot be made permanent. He throws real nukes and he organizes. He just may save them.
8. Braveheart Float and then sink. Their top two players make up half of their points and BP. The rest feed off of Federation help. Uriel and Nikoli are impressive, as are a few others.. the rest are dead weight.
9. Legion - The Grand Army Sink soon and hard. Their only success has been because of the Federation. This group would be destroyed by any of the above groups if it was not 26 Federations groups VS PiD/BE.
10. White Knights SINK. They were destroyed before and only survive again because of Federation help. Rumors of future aggressors against them will more than end this alliance that does not even have a Founder anymore.
11. Legion - The Bear Clan You know, swim because of Federation help and then, if they make the right moves, further swimming. They have a solid core, active and skilled enough leadership, and good skills in the defensive aspect of the games. They need work on attacking.
12. Braveheart II Sink. They need to be absorbed into Braveheart while Braveheart cuts their dead weight. Then they would be strong. This 2nd alliance is useless and as Mike said, has one or two good players. The rest send unescorted OLU and kill nothing.
14. Revolution of Sin Swim due to recently actions and a tight core of very active players. Limited in the capabilities because of a lack of recruitment but some of the most skilled players in all of Rho. Their decisions on whom to pact with and where to head to will determine their long term success but for now, swim.
Sorry about that Josh. I too am named Josh! Small world? lols. We all got excited when Rho got interesting again, apologies from the off topic remarks.