Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

On no....I had some cities revolted by the mighty PiD!!!! Imagine that in a war game. Of course we joined PiD to save our skins at the time, it was the right move. I am saying we shouldn't have been granted invites, thanks for making me spell that out for you.

DeletedUser3327

On no....I had some cities revolted by the mighty PiD!!!! Imagine that in a war game. Of course we joined PiD to save our skins at the time, it was the right move. I am saying we shouldn't have been granted invites, thanks for making me spell that out for you.

Well, I had something to do with the invites. I personally vouched for the "Sin" group as I thought the group was honorable. My mistake. I have long said that you can tell someone's RL character by the way they play this game. I now know I don't want to run into any of you in RL. I am torn at this point, since I find this betrayal so distasteful. Do I make sure that I don't ever play in the same world as your group again, or do I stalk you into every world you enter to advise not letting you get far out of BP. Frankly the latter sounds like way to much time and effort spent on players who lack moral fiber.

DeletedUser1685

Well, I had something to do with the invites. I personally vouched for the "Sin" group as I thought the group was honorable. My mistake. I have long said that you can tell someone's RL character by the way they play this game. I now know I don't want to run into any of you in RL. I am torn at this point, since I find this betrayal so distasteful. Do I make sure that I don't ever play in the same world as your group again, or do I stalk you into every world you enter to advise not letting you get far out of BP. Frankly the latter sounds like way to much time and effort spent on players who lack moral fiber.

This right here is the absolute funniest post I have ever seen in my Grepo life.

Lol...How dare you come to externals to say anything about this situation, knowing what you knew the entire time.

Before I get too caught up in the extreme hypocrisy of your post...I will remind everyone.
This is a game. And people can play this game very differently from who they are in real life..or exactly the same.
Who are any of us to try and see through our computer screens into the true character of each person.

Be real, people. lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7354

I rarely post on the externals, but had to take a minute to respond to this. Dottie, we go back and I respect you very much. I am sorry if our split caused any negative repercussions on you, as that was not our intention. The fact that PID immediately labeled you, one of their most active and team-oriented players, and a leader to boot, as part of our group and removed your privileges is complete BS.

That said, if you are reading anything into any of our real life personas, you are going to be sadly mistaken, and I'm pretty sure you don't even believe your own statement. Regardless, you knew our plan from the very beginning, were in the Skype room where we constantly discussed it, and those are the facts. You obviously made your decision and decided to work with the PID guys instead of staying with us, and that's your choice. I'm not sitting here calling you a traitor for that. But you knew what our plans were, as they were outlined quite clearly before and after the merge, and on a consistent basis to boot.

I wish you luck in the game, but lets keep the facts straight.

DeletedUser

I am going to reiterate what Mike and Santa stated. Dottie knew from the beginning what our plan was, and she decided to stay with PiD after she was put in a leadership position (something she wouldn't have with RoS). So you vouched for players knowing full well they weren't going to stay in the long run. Maybe you thought we would like the Kool-Aid as much as you did.

I am glad you think you know what we are like in RL from our behavior in an Internet "War" Game (facepalm).

DeletedUser

lol no doubt I can hear it now "Best 5 alliances of all-time: sin, sin, sin, sin, and sin." lol

DeletedUser2063

lol no doubt I can hear it now "Best 5 alliances of all-time: sin, sin, sin, sin, and sin." lol

I was gonna go "PiD: number one alliance, getting crushed by sin, man they suck, etc."

Let not make this biased mike when you do this

DeletedUser1685

1. Punk In Drublic: [FLOAT] Has been the dominant alliance in Rho for a while now. Still has plenty of legitimate fighters left and a pact with number two. With most of the world finally bringing the fight to their harbors..we will see how long they can stay on top. 1.2k cities won't fall overnight.

2. Alpha-Omega: [SINK] Some very strong players and pretty good strategy, but getting their tails handed to them by Viking Lords and just lost some diplomacy. I'd imagine they drop a few spots before they regain some stability.

3. Viking Lords: [SWIM] Some serious players here. Took some time, but Leadership has gotten this alliance rolling effectively. Last I checked they were putting the wood to AO. My money is on them overtaking AO soon enough.

4. Alliance Of Kings: [FLOAT] I have never interacted with them or seen them in action, but from a map standpoint they have a big advantage. If their leadership keeps them in line they can make some big moves in this world.

5. Empire: [FLOAT] I really like how this alliance works. I would say SWIM, but I don't see AOK losing ground just yet. If they can get the rest of their alliance to be as aggressive as the players i've seen in action...who knows how high they'll climb.

6. HELLENIC NAVY: [SINK] Taking a big hit from some larger PiD players in the south. Platgold is a boss, but will need some players to really step up if they are going to stay a float.

7. Byzantine Empire: [SINK] I say sink...but I mean Die. And fast. If they have been given any guidance by the main alliance...they surely haven't taken onto it. Maybe one or two quality players in the bunch..but I wouldn't call any of them "proven fighters." My guess is they get their top players absorbed by PiD and then get scrapped. Who knows what that means for the other Academy (Yes they've got two lol) Drunk Empire.

8. Braveheart: [FLOAT] Their part in the coalition has extended their stay in the top 12. Two good players...the rest I've never seen in action. Not too much to say about this lot..

9. White Knights: [SINK]Don't know much about this alliance either. Seems they have a solid player, maybe two.

10. Braveheart Two II: [SINK] One good player that should be in the main alliance. In the top 12 through recruitment.

11. Legion- The Bear Clan [SWIM] Some good fighters in this group. Especially defensively. And with the changes made in the north..they have every opportunity to climb the rankings.

12. Revolution Of Sin.: [SWIM] Underlined my alliance. Top 12 with 13 overactive players. Some of the best fighters i've played with are now out of hibernation and putting in work. Idt anyone can deny we'll be climbing.

Edit:

I was gonna go "PiD: number one alliance, getting crushed by sin, man they suck, etc."

Let not make this biased mike when you do this

Please don't act like you know me.

DeletedUser5827

don't be so sure about a-o. We may have our plate full right now with VL, Empire and Braveheart + many more, but we the initial shock of the world turning on us has worn off and our response will be swift and harsh

DeletedUser1685

Yeah I don't think you guys at AO will die off or anything..That's just a lot to get under control at once.

DeletedUser

This war is going to last a very, very long time. I am developing a taste for Federation cookies.

Oh yea mike, we're back and forth on #3 and #4 attacker. lol I know you hawk the rankings too dude. I could really care less where I'm ranked so long as my services are best for the team but I just thought it was funny. I'm aiming to pass you on fighters, I'm 8, but I have some catching up to do there lols. If only, only I could get someone to attack me then maybe I could but alas, no red swords! What am I, a leper? haha

DeletedUser1685

YOU ARE SHUNNED FROM DBP.

And yep..the war will go on for a while i'm sure. Probably not as long as you think..but a long time. haha

DeletedUser5827

just grab a city or two in 035 josh. guaranteed dbp all day long.

DeletedUser

lol We didn't fall as quick as you thought either mike. Your surprise betrayal and attack should have done us in. How do you explain the fact that we are still up there?

lol, I'll bet the DBP is grand in O35, man, but that is a stretch for me. Who knows though? I might feel froggy and/or get impatient at the 'shunning' which is a fancy way of saying 'we know better'. haha

DeletedUser1685

lol We didn't fall as quick as you thought either mike. Your surprise betrayal and attack should have done us in. How do you explain the fact that we are still up there?

lol, I'll bet the DBP is grand in O35, man, but that is a stretch for me. Who knows though? I might feel froggy and/or get impatient at the 'shunning' which is a fancy way of saying 'we know better'. haha

I never said PiD would fall overnight. Only a fool would think our numbers could take all those cities sooner than a couple of months.

I've said...in this thread...that with our numbers, on a revolt world, theres no reason you should be down as many cities are you are.

The current score: 32-1 in favor of RoS. Which is much better than I expected.
How do you explain that score? lol

DeletedUser

I never said PiD would fall overnight. Only a fool would think our numbers could take all those cities sooner than a couple of months.

I've said...in this thread...that with our numbers, on a revolt world, theres no reason you should be down as many cities are you are.

The current score: 32-1 in favor of RoS. Which is much better than I expected.
How do you explain that score? lol

I can explain that easily. You guys do your homework. You have taken many inactive and lightly defended towns. It is indeed the responsibility of any leader to monitor and absorb inactive cities. That I do not deny. Strategically you are going about this the right way.. but you have yet to take a heavily defended town. The ones that I haven't sniped was due to a last minute post or a lack of information on the template, already remedied. 32 soft targets. Nothing but dead RoS CSes otherwise. They look good on my wall.
Oh hey, look another one dead. lols.

So according to my math PiD took 1 'overactive' dirty dozen Sin city and RoS has taken 0 from our overactive beasts.