Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser723

I didn't call TBD garbage. I called some of your players garbage. Can you read?

And yes, you guys were trying to rim him. If you weren't then.... that's just dumb on your part.... But then again, you guys haven't shown the type of intelligence to understand why that is dumb so.. I digress..

DeletedUser12324

I didn't call TBD garbage. I called some of your players garbage. Can you read?

And yes, you guys were trying to rim him. If you weren't then.... that's just dumb on your part.... But then again, you guys haven't shown the type of intelligence to understand why that is dumb so.. I digress..

I don't think you read what you type half the time. You said
There is some real garbage in the top 12 from TBD

Again, try taking one from our top 12. I challenge anyone from Kittens to do so.

And we weren't trying to "RIM" Doc Scott. Whatever you think is smart or stupid, sending a 36 hour CS to ocean 63 isn't our idea of a good time. What we did want was the 30 cities he had in south 54 and were successful in doing so.

So far the only think Kittens have been successful at is running their mouths.

Now 99-4

DeletedUser5973

You just don't understand strategy Chris. Lets see its 99 to 4, well if you add 99+4=103 there is currently 93 members in KoD. So 103-93=10. There are exactly 10 letters in Athanasios. There you go. Strategy at its finest

DeletedUser

You just don't understand strategy Chris. Lets see its 99 to 4, well if you add 99+4=103 there is currently 93 members in KoD. So 103-93=10. There are exactly 10 letters in Athanasios. There you go. Strategy at its finest

Illuminati?

DeletedUser

LOL...Now they are looking at our bottom 12. Challenge accepted. I bet we get to 140 before you get to 5.

Ok CJ if they get 5 before you get 140, you have to send 2k DLU to my harbor for some free BP. Deal?

DeletedUser9287

i bet KOD counter attacks TBD soon an TBD city losses go up a bit more if the first day of the war TBD took almost 50 cities (my math may be off) its been a week now an they have only managed to take 50ish more? they r slowing down a bit granted they have taken alot more then lost but hey when u view previous stats from TBD vs(insert other alliance) KOD is leaps an bounds ahead of others so ye i think before this is over KOD will set a record that no alliance will break against TBD for cities taken (unless KT goes to war with TBD)

DeletedUser12275

i bet KOD counter attacks TBD soon an TBD city losses go up a bit more if the first day of the war TBD took almost 50 cities (my math may be off) its been a week now an they have only managed to take 50ish more? they r slowing down a bit granted they have taken alot more then lost but hey when u view previous stats from TBD vs(insert other alliance) KOD is leaps an bounds ahead of others so ye i think before this is over KOD will set a record that no alliance will break against TBD for cities taken (unless KT goes to war with TBD)
ok ...i'll admit it,you guys are winning...we have ONLY captured 107 cities while you guys BARELY captured 4,we all can see whats going on there....:eek::mad:

DeletedUser10169

How is KOD going to counter TBD? They went turtle mode last week and probably have less offense than LOD right now lol.

TBD would be a hard fight with full offense so I do not see counter OPs going well for KOD. I bet they just ride out the storm and run north to try and survive to wonders. But we all know nobody in that alliance will be getting a crown this world...

DeletedUser9851

How is KOD going to counter TBD? They went turtle mode last week and probably have less offense than LOD right now lol.

TBD would be a hard fight with full offense so I do not see counter OPs going well for KOD. I bet they just ride out the storm and run north to try and survive to wonders. But we all know nobody in that alliance will be getting a crown this world...
double post by mistake, delete this one please
you are correct.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

View attachment 2299

Though it may still be possible for the crowns, but what the hell do i know.

DeletedUser10777

I guess daddy might have to join this world and see who i can come mess with....lol.....

Anyone recruiting?????