Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser10777

yes, legion of death needs some members

ouch!!! Lol... Looks like they are getting hammered by someone... They have conquered 1032 cities and lost 998.... Sounds like a downhill slide.... No thank you... Their bp is definetely lopsided as well... They need turtles not fighters....lol....

DeletedUser10520

:eek: You found the button to turn off the Caps lock clint :eek:
good to see ya floating about

DeletedUser10777

:eek: you found the button to turn off the caps lock clint :eek:
good to see ya floating about

what up super.... Yeah i dont know why im typing in caps but i gues sthe mods here restrict my awesomness.... They get quite jealous when i troll..... Lol....

DeletedUser12324

#01 - Athanasios - Kittens of Doom - LEGENDARY FIGHTER

So, I take pride in calling myself a fighter. There is several players in KoD who have defended their cities very well. Hats off to those players. For a player to call themselves a "LEGENDARY FIGHTER" and rather than defend their city, swap it out so they don't get a loss, begs me to believe this player isn't so legendary.

Top fighters don't swap cities! thisisgrepolis

They fight tooth and nail, no matter the odds. Whether it's 2 vs 1 or 10 vs 1. It's not like there was an op on him either. A few cities were revolted.

I have personally been on the other side, and it can be overwhelming, but the thought of having a teammate take a city of mine instead of defending it is something that has never gone through my mind.

DeletedUser723

So, I take pride in calling myself a fighter. There is several players in KoD who have defended their cities very well. Hats off to those players. For a player to call themselves a "LEGENDARY FIGHTER" and rather than defend their city, swap it out so they don't get a loss, begs me to believe this player isn't so legendary.

Top fighters don't swap cities! thisisgrepolis

They fight tooth and nail, no matter the odds. Whether it's 2 vs 1 or 10 vs 1. It's not like there was an op on him either. A few cities were revolted.

I have personally been on the other side, and it can be overwhelming, but the thought of having a teammate take a city of mine instead of defending it is something that has never gone through my mind.

Actually if you check with your player, we did defend that city and wateried all of your alliances attacks and CS's. I then swapped the city to allow my team to return their support and use it elsewhere as it was needed at the time. We could have swapped it before the CS attempts, FYI, due to a pre-revolt with Helena, but I chose not to so that I could teach TBD a lesson about why you shouldn't launch so many attacks from so far away. You can think what you want about this. I call it skill and strategy.

Learn to play. Skill > Gold

Edit: Legendary fighters know when to go heads up against an attack, and when to employ out of the box strategies. Apparently, you don't know that difference. Thus, you are not legendary. Just a big golder with a coalition to protect him...
I wonder what happens when that coalition no longer has the advantage of numbers....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Your revolt in Athan 001 was ended prematurely. The city Athan 001 was conquered by another player, which means that your revolt is over.

It's never over Athan.

DeletedUser723

Your revolt in Athan 001 was ended prematurely. The city Athan 001 was conquered by another player, which means that your revolt is over.

It's never over Athan.

I hope not. I still have so many lessons to teach ;)

DeletedUser12324

Athan, you proved my point with your last edit. "Out of the box strategies" are for players getting their butts kicked. Gold doesn't make me a better fighter. It's funny how that excuse comes up when someone is losing the fight. It seems even the "Out of the box strategies" have failed to work. In any world I've played, the top fighters take pride in their "fighting abilities". They don't need school yard tricks. School yard tricks or for kids. They fight and take cities. The last city you took from us you didn't even hold for 24 hours. Just sayin.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Actually if you check with your player, we did defend that city and wateried all of your alliances attacks and CS's. I then swapped the city to allow my team to return their support and use it elsewhere as it was needed at the time. We could have swapped it before the CS attempts, FYI, due to a pre-revolt with Helena, but I chose not to so that I could teach TBD a lesson about why you shouldn't launch so many attacks from so far away. You can think what you want about this. I call it skill and strategy.

Learn to play. Skill > Gold

Edit: Legendary fighters know when to go heads up against an attack, and when to employ out of the box strategies. Apparently, you don't know that difference. Thus, you are not legendary. Just a big golder with a coalition to protect him...
I wonder what happens when that coalition no longer has the advantage of numbers....

It's A funny thing to complain about gold with Docscott on your team. Nothing like being able to buy yourself back up in the rankings

DeletedUser723

Athan, you proved my point with your last edit. "Out of the box strategies" are for players getting their butts kicked. Gold doesn't make me a better fighter. It's funny how that excuse comes up when someone is losing the fight. It seems even the "Out of the box strategies" have failed to work. In any world I've played, the top fighters take pride in their "fighting abilities". They don't need school yard tricks. School yard tricks or for kids. They fight and take cities. The last city you took from us you didn't even hold for 24 hours. Just sayin.

LoL! So tactics and strategies are only used by teams that are losing. Check.
Come on CJ, you have to know how bad that makes you look for saying that....

We are outnumbered in this war by means of alliance count, active player count and most importantly, city count. In situations like this "Pride" isn't a factor. Tactics and Strategies are though. Like knowing which cities are too costly to keep and which you can afford to defend. I'm content with my decision to keep 1 of the 2 cities I took from TBD yesterday.

Let's discount the small alliances helping each of us for a moment, because their impact is clearly much lesser than our own.
That leaves us with #1/#2 vs #3. Why are you losing ANY cities at all to us? Just curious...

DeletedUser723

hey am out of gold....chris since you have so much gold can you spare some man?

He might be low too, after golding 300+ LS nukes back that he lost 1-2 days before. Reports don't lie.
But "We'd be surprised by how little he spends" right? LoL!

DeletedUser12324

I didn't say tactics and strategies were only used by teams that are losing. I said that players that boast they are top fighters don't need to use school yard tricks. They fight...period. I do find it funny that you have thrown every trick in the book at us instead of just fighting, and that still hasn't worked.

To your point about losing cities. To go through a server and expect to not lose cities, is not realistic. It happens. We've lost a total of 19 cities to KoD in 3 weeks. Not exactly a barn burner. The ones we lost were mostly in deep 44 or 54. You got 2 (1.5k rocks). As you said, we chose which ones were most important to save.

When we've taken 34 in the last 48 hours, those losses aren't as severe.

DeletedUser12324

He might be low too, after golding 300+ LS nukes back that he lost 1-2 days before. Reports don't lie.
But "We'd be surprised by how little he spends" right? LoL!

Athan you were lucky to get 2-3 LS of mine at 4am that weren't moved. (You never attack me when I'm awake by the way, back to the "Legendary Fighter" point.)

Some people use skill like moving resources and using Call of the Ocean to build nukes. There is even these little tokens that moves speed up on nukes.

I won't tell you I don't use gold (walls or a quick CS), but I didn't gold one LS nuke before attacking KoD. I guess NONE of KoD golds by the way. They must all be too good for that.

DeletedUser723

Athan you were lucky to get 2-3 LS of mine at 4am that weren't moved. (You never attack me when I'm awake by the way, back to the "Legendary Fighter" point.)

Some people use skill like moving resources and using Call of the Ocean to build nukes. There is even these little tokens that moves speed up on nukes.

I won't tell you I don't use gold (walls or a quick CS), but I didn't gold one LS nuke before attacking KoD. I guess NONE of KoD golds by the way. They must all be too good for that.

Again lol, CJ quit making yourself look bad. You left your LS nukes in front line cities over night!?!? You know very well that I harbor hunt during those hours and so do many others in KOD. And you're talking about skill and being a good fighter? I mean, occasionally it happens to everyone but 3 LS nukes in one night.... come on man... just stop...

I've never used the fact that others gold as an excuse, nor did I say nobody in KOD golds. I also didn't say that you golded those LS for "THIS" op. And as a player that doesn't buy gold, I know very well how to maximize unit production. The point I'm making is that you shouldn't even begin to criticize my skills when they are out playing my enemies and their gold use. You tried to insult me publicly and made yourself look bad in the process. GG.

DeletedUser12275

Wait what? We are getting out played!!!! ...i guess they losing 180 cities was all part of a master mind plan!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

Wait what? We are getting out played!!!! ...i guess they losing 180 cities was all part of a master mind plan!!

The point I'm making is that you shouldn't even begin to criticize my skills when they are out playing my enemies and their gold use.

He is criticizing my tactics, not KOD's. I responded with the fact that MY tactics out played my enemies last night.
I know CJ is your boy Kings, but if you're going to stand up for him at least do it right...

DeletedUser12324

Again lol, CJ quit making yourself look bad. You left your LS nukes in front line cities over night!?!? You know very well that I harbor hunt during those hours and so do many others in KOD. And you're talking about skill and being a good fighter? I mean, occasionally it happens to everyone but 3 LS nukes in one night.... come on man... just stop...

I give you props for getting 3 LS nukes, but they were far from front line cities and it didn't effect the success of our ops. Two were deep in ocean 55 and one was in 65. You caught me off guard and I missed those. Well done.

The difference is, never have I called myself a LEGENDARY FIGHTER. You haven't taught us or shown us anything in this world that we haven't seen before. I merely stated that for a person to call himself a LEGENDARY FIGHTER, I would expect them to actually fight. Using parlor tricks is for weaker players that have nothing left.

DeletedUser723

Fair enough CJ. Though, I think by now most of you have realized (maybe not you yet) that all the insults/banter I've been posting here about TBD was just a ploy to get you guys focused on me instead of a less active or purely offensive player. The legendary bit was meant for you specifically. To be honest, it only worked on a few of you, but it was worth it after all the offense we sank in my harbors during this op/retaliation of yours.

As for tricks, tactics, strategies, etc.. I can't say it enough.
Good players know how to do all these things. But, great players know when to use each one.
I would have been an idiot to go heads up with TBD from close range in a brand new city with no wall and no pre-stacked birs.
That would have cost my allies far too much support in comparison to TBD's offensive costs there. Instead we stacked a different city and sank enough of TBD's offense to prevent it from being used to take another 2 or 3 additional cities. A great fighter knows these things.

Why don't you get it??