Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

Fair enough CJ. Though, I think by now most of you have realized (maybe not you yet) that all the insults/banter I've been posting here about TBD was just a ploy to get you guys focused on me instead of a less active or purely offensive player. The legendary bit was meant for you specifically. To be honest, it only worked on a few of you, but it was worth it after all the offense we sank in my harbors during this op/retaliation of yours.

As for tricks, tactics, strategies, etc.. I can't say it enough.
Good players know how to do all these things. But, great players know when to use each one.
I would have been an idiot to go heads up with TBD from close range in a brand new city with no wall and no pre-stacked birs.
That would have cost my allies far too much support in comparison to TBD's offensive costs there. Instead we stacked a different city and sank enough of TBD's offense to prevent it from being used to take another 2 or 3 additional cities. A great fighter knows these things.

Why don't you get it??

I don't get it? I'm not emotionally attached to anything you say...lol... I think we can both agree that both of us troll on the externals to get other alliances focusing on us.

As far as everything else goes (Strategies and tactics), i just like to hear you explain yourself. None have worked so far :p

You saved cities, but not all. Most likely lost a couple of players after this weekend, so another success.

DeletedUser12275

He is criticizing my tactics, not KOD's. I responded with the fact that MY tactics out played my enemies last night.
I know CJ is your boy Kings, but if you're going to stand up for him at least do it right...

Ahh come on athan don't be jelous...there is plenty of Kings for u and chris....
and for the record Chris and Athan i am the biggest troll in this externals and i won't get attacked :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

Na i am in the right place...this is the thread where all the LEGENDARY FIGHTERs hang out

DeletedUser723

Coltin get me a beer.

Kings get me another slot with those attacks.

CJ get me some gold.

DeletedUser

well that killed the gold talk real quick

Not sure about that - doc was prioritised due to available slots.... however I have seen an absolute belter with nearly 600 difference points to bp - Orpheus must be due a vacation over there ;-)

(No I still wont name people on the forum unless it is complimentary or really... me off (which has only happened 3 times in 5 years which aint to bad 8))

DeletedUser12275

Coltin get me a beer.

Kings get me another slot with those attacks.

CJ get me some gold.

I think you should say:
"CJ give me some Love"

i mean we all have seem whats going on here....Hate=Love...
So when is the wedding?

DeletedUser11020

Athanasios i am going to need to see a copy of your ID and a scan of your credit card before i can get you one. So just go ahead and email one on over and its all yours!

DeletedUser6798

This is all making me dizzy.. You both are garbage hows that?

Athanasios is just in the worse alliance. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12324

Worst = Not in the Coalition ?

lol!

He said worsE....Lesser of the two alliances.

BTW. I guess the swapping cities didn't work out after all ;)

Parlor Tricks only work so long. Eventually, fighting may work out
smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif

Achillis15 from the alliance To Be Determined has conquered the city 54-Athens-d belonging to Athanasios. today at 20:20

DeletedUser723

He said worsE....Lesser of the two alliances.

BTW. I guess the swapping cities didn't work out after all ;)

Parlor Tricks only work so long. Eventually, fighting may work out
smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif

Achillis15 from the alliance To Be Determined has conquered the city 54-Athens-d belonging to Athanasios. today at 20:20

I don't want to talk about that one CJ... app was spinning while I was trying to kick his support....

Nice work on his part though.

DeletedUser12324

Lol...I love excuses. I didn't make one when you woke my butt up at 4am and moved all my LS nukes except for 3. From what I understand he was able to sink a CS too.

All kidding aside, it was a fun weekend. We'll have to do this again sometime soon.
smiley_emoticons_sauf.gif

Edit: You wouldn't have to worry about the phone app scrolling to send his defense back if you...I don't know, tried to defend it instead of trying to swap cities.

Tricks are for kids thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser723

Lol...I love excuses. I didn't make one when you woke my butt up at 4am and moved all my LS nukes except for 3. From what I understand he was able to sink a CS too.

All kidding aside, it was a fun weekend. We'll have to do this again sometime soon.
smiley_emoticons_sauf.gif

Edit: You wouldn't have to worry about the phone app scrolling to send his defense back if you...I don't know, tried to defend it instead of trying to swap cities.

Tricks are for kids thisisgrepolis

Wasn't my city to defend ;)
I was helping out and dropped the ball... Like your LS nukes, it happens sometimes...

DeletedUser12275

Wasn't my city to defend ;)
I was helping out and dropped the ball... Like your LS nukes, it happens sometimes...
So it wasn't your city to defend eh?
Athan we all know what happened
https://youtu.be/18ya0-OZ58s
"You are not you when you are hungry"
Next time you are getting attacked just grab a snicker