Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

How about the part where after a year with the same alliance, he leaves right before wonders, causing them to scramble to make new wonder islands and then proceeded to be the only player to attack them while wonders were being built?

That part respectful too? And thats not even me getting into WHY he left his alliance lol

DeletedUser9771

Truthfully i don't know why he left exactly, just know he got extremely angry lol, It would be one thing if that was planned but that was all internal between him and h.h. , and i really dont think it had anything to do with the crown either. but thats just my opinion , no one really knows the reason but him. I was just saying it was impressive to make that comeback after he was rimmed. As for the rest i dont really think it woulda changed a great deal but yea from your point of view i wouldn't of been happy either.

DeletedUser6798

I know why he left.. lets just say its not a family friendly story.

Him staying in HH wouldnt have mattered much in my opinion so I dont really care he left. I do find it amusing though.. especially considering he and vijayy(you can safely say the only reason HE left was for the crown..) were the only ones that continued to attack their old alliance. Thats what I dont respect. As a player sure.. he may be good. I wont comment on him as a person because my interaction has been limited at best.. but the way he conducted himself at the end of juktas.. i dont know if I could play with him. Obviously it helped you guys.. but mostly just from a morale standpoint.. I think you guys would have taken it home regardless.. so you think of him however you want. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9771

well i think kipp had a grudge against h.h. after all that so i think that's why he attacked. Vjay on the other hand was trying to earn his place with us, At the time we didnt know what his intentions were so i think he went all out to prove he was with us and not a spy or whatever, and he proved he wasnt. This is just what i think not what i know for certain.

DeletedUser6798

He truly was... dont know why he thought he was so great either

DeletedUser

Having come from Olympia - Leaf Tree will be in the Top 12 as will Chris John - it will be interesting for me to see naise grow when he isn't on the receiving end of continual heavy attacks.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Void have a few players in there also as they look very solid as a unit.

DeletedUser

Gold Users These Days!!!

The different between Skill & Gold is seriously Increasing within Grepolis.

t6qxxv.png

Are you kidding me right now? I have 4 cities, S/he has 13 cities & there is only 139 Battle Points Different
Just passed the Gold User in BPs from doing a Quest. (Face Palm) :mad:

Someone farm him make him earn them Cities with Battle Points. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11033

hey leave brian and the other golders alone, some of us appreciate our food fattening itself up, sometimes I get tired of gnawing on chicken bones and need a nice juicy steak!

DeletedUser12275

i hate golders thats why i became one!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8889

How about the part where after a year with the same alliance, he leaves right before wonders, causing them to scramble to make new wonder islands and then proceeded to be the only player to attack them while wonders were being built?

That part respectful too? And thats not even me getting into WHY he left his alliance lol

never seen more disrespect in my grepolis career tbh

DeletedUser

never seen more disrespect in my grepolis career tbh

Hello Niko! Been awhile since we played on the same server. FYI this is KattyKatts under a new handle :-D

Fyi Kipper is a tool and not a Sir :eek:

I figured I would stroll back to this game after a year off...Still some of the same names playing which is cool.

The artist formerly known as KattyKatts

Kameleon
Niko
Jherokingdom
smilodon
scr3amwolf
hmzephyr
landgobbler
urwill
fightingscotts
grieves1
james exacalibur
bnoblit - has the most cities and great fighter ranking... idk him but i'll put him in here

12 notable players that i can contribute to the thread that I think are worthy enough to be considered for top 12

Maybe one day I will make it back into the Niko Rankings :-D

Katty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks for the shout outs CJ and lord fauntleroy... tough to call lots of new faces in this world but CJ is a stud, my guess is that 75% of the top 12 come from either jossy or tbd

DeletedUser9771

Really cant fault u there, truly is the only way to do it..