Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser723

So many of the players mentioned here did not earn their recognition. Just sayin.

DeletedUser

I should be In top 12 it's unfair

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

It's been a while since one of these has been done. I put a little twist on it. Here's my thoughts on the top player in the top 12 alliances.

1 To Be Determined
cmhuff2001 #1 player/#9 attacker/#14 fighter. First player to 40 cities.

2 Kittens of Doom
Athanasios #10 Player/#2 attacker/#2Fighter

3 Legion of Death
jherokingdom Only #39 by size, but #22 attacker/#8 Defender/#3 Fighter

4 Jossys Giants
Achilles and Myrmidons #22 Player/#4 attacker/#9 Fighter

5 APOCALYPSE
Bringer of the Plague Ranked #80 player, but #6 Attacker/#10 Fighter

6 Dynasty Veterans
Boomersooner2000 #83 Player/#86 Fighter

7 Koopa Troopas
mikeg1021 #15 Player/ #34 Fighter

8 Rational
Macdaddy55 #28 Player/ #99 Fighter

9 Legion of Hell
USCG GMC #71 Player/#39 Fighter

10 Orpheus Boys
brianinraleigh #44 Player/#299 Fighter

11 *TEG*
DraxGVA #189 Player/#1 Defender/#18 Fighter

12 Imaginary Friends
Achilles D #345 Player/#81 Fighter

DeletedUser9885

Here is a twist of Chris John's twist, I ranked the top players from the top 12 alliances solely based on player's profile...

1. T Be Determined: Good variety and mostly funny, but the best player is....
Mazda6 Funny and well thought..I'm kinda weirded out by the purple hair though.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

2. Kittens of Doom: Kinda Creepy overall and not a lot to look at, my vote goes to...
YoMaster I like Pink Floyd.

3. Legion of Death: Only like three to choose from, but the best player is clear....
Kameleon Cool looking fighting ferret thing!

4. Jossys Giants: Not many show offs here, but your best player is just a late bloomer...
Fire Breath You pic suits your name! You sir, are clearly the best player in your ranks.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

5. APOCALYPSE: I almost chose Whitty but your best player is not in doubt!
Abobloblaw Honey Badgers eat freaking cobras for christ sake!!

6. Dynasty Veterans: I almost went with King Baseball, then I realized you profile is just as awesome as your name...my choice...
BoomerSooner2000 Mr John chose you and I have no idea what that "P" stands for...I got bored looking here...

7. Koopa Troopas: Clearly the best alliance. A lot to look at here and good variety. If I must choose...
mechiman That's just awesome!

8. Rational: Kinda neat alliance profile, this one was easy though...
Sloaney Just a funny pic!! Clearly a muppet here!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

9. Legion of Hell: Your 2nd best player is 9 days inactive.....
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

IrishRed89 I'm going to be honest here. I'm afraid a carbomb would go off somewhere if I didn't choose this guy.

10. Orpheus Boys: I almost picked lesfix123, but I got confused....
beachgirl Call me!!
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

11. Imaginary Friends: What kind of alliance name is this? Seriously?!?!
Rabolt2 Lesson learned.....nothing to see here...

12. *TEG*: Glad you guys used and * this time, how else would we know who is who?
onebigbadbubba Why not..your savior clb is in Fright Nights right now..

DeletedUser

#1 TBD Chris John: #1 fighter nuff said

#2 Jossys Giants Achilles and Myrmidons: Great taste in film!

#3 Kittens of Doom Aksace/ Athanasios: Probably have the most CS's on their walls in the world. (maybe outside of PT)

#4 Koopa Troopas Rated007: Just look how adorable that turtle is

#5 Rational Linwood101/ Rodrk: Killing the sim city game.. props / His bp to points ratio actually makes sense

#6 Apocalypse JimNish: By far their best fighter

#7 Orpheus Boys Champopolis: Experienced player who seems to always be in the mix of things

#8 Imaginary Friends Achilles D: 64 Fighter/ 207 Rank

#9 Legion of Death Kameleon: Great fighter, if I remember correctly was a force in Delphi as well

#10 Deadly Authority Ander the Great: Defeated the most units in the world/ Conquered most cities in the world, I like them trophies

#11 Imaginary Friends* LARRYLEGEND: Don't know much but seems to be the top guy in this alliance

#12 -Apocalypse- Atilla the Hahn: No. 50 Attacker in the world

just my 2 cents

DeletedUser723

Obviously the top 12 players are the "best" at growth...
So, I'm flipping this around. Here is my top 12 points ranked players in order of BP per city points.
Let's see who the best of the best is.

#01 - Athanasios - Kittens of Doom - LEGENDARY FIGHTER
PTS: 546,590 - BP: 800,742 - AVG: 1.46 BP/PT

#02 - Chris John - To Be Determined - GREAT FIGHTER
PTS: 896,329 - BP: 933,457 - AVG: 1.04 BP/PT

#03 - Achilles ad Myrmidons - Jossys Giants - GOOD FIGHTER
PTS: 618,834 - BP: 443,624 - AVG: 0.72 BP/PT

#04 - Tracker23 - To Be Determined - GOOD FIGHTER
PTS: 646,539 - BP: 421,390 - AVG: 0.65 BP/PT

#05 - mikeg1021 - Koopas Troopas - AVERAGE FIGHTER
PTS: 627,561 - BP: 361,626 - AVG: 0.58 BP/PT

#06 - docscott1 - Kittens of Doom - AVERAGE FIGHTER
PTS: 768,577 - BP: 433,916 - AVG: 0.56 BP/PT

#07 - bnoblit - To Be Determined - AVERAGE FIGHTER
PTS: 785,543 - BP: 428,604 - AVG: 0.55 BP/PT

#08 - cmhuff2001 - To Be Determined - UNSKILLED FIGHTER
PTS: 772,952 - BP: 359,200 - AVG: 0.46 BP/PT

#09 - Whitty - APOCALYPSE - UNSKILLED FIGHTER
PTS: 618,784 - BP: 231,274 - AVG: 0.37 BP/PT

#10 - Leaf Tree - Jossys Giants - UNSKILLED FIGHTER
PTS: 628,278 - BP: 231,225 - AVG: 0.37 BP/PT

#11 - FatherofTime - To Be Determined - SIMMER
PTS: 734,545 - BP: 234,751 - AVG: 0.32 BP/PT

#12 - Achillis15 - To Be Determined - SIMMER
PTS: 552877 - BP: 160,696 - AVG: 0.29 BP/PT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Haha Athan. Don't be sad I'm back at #1 attacker again since you turtled up. Just trying to find a way to stay at the top huh ;)

DeletedUser723

You're doing well CJ. keeping a 1:1 ratio takes skill.
As for abp, I'll un-turtle soon and show you how it's done again.

DeletedUser6798

Athan.. interesting way to look at it. Would like to see it broken down between ABP and DBP too

DeletedUser

Glad there aren't more great fighters as that green hurts my eyes

I don' have a calculator to work it out - but I would think "GrapeDungeonieer" would rate very highly on those calculations - 115 in points and 14 in BP.

DeletedUser6798

Thats why I think lumping ABP and DBP together and calling them great fighters is misleading..

docscott for example lost 20+ cities. He jumped up in fighter rankings. I wouldnt calling him a great or even average fighter.. heck I wouldnt even call him a great or average defender, but the ratios would say otherwise

DeletedUser

Thats why I think lumping ABP and DBP together and calling them great fighters is misleading..

docscott for example lost 20+ cities. He jumped up in fighter rankings. I wouldnt calling him a great or even average fighter.. heck I wouldnt even call him a great or average defender, but the ratios would say otherwise

I have long since given up trying to use figures - mainly as I can't :p

Once I found out the top attacker in a world was attacking his own troops on a multi (EN Helorus) I just make up my own mind = Anyone who takes a city off me is evil and sucks

DeletedUser12324

Athan was just skewing the numbers to put him in legendary status..lol

Doc Scott wasn't even in the top 20 fighters before we opp'ed him as the #1 player. As Lord F mentioned, using this method, a player like Grape is at 1.25 avg.

He did forget to mention Kameleon, who is currently in VM after losing half his cities to TBD. I guess he must be a SUPER LEGENDARY FIGHTER, based on Athan's Formulas. He also forgot JheroKingdom who has a higher average. So, according to his formula, he's still #3.

KameLeon 236017 points..... 553224 BP 2.34
JheroKingdom 466772 points .... 786449 BP 1.68

DeletedUser723

Here's my reasoning:
When it comes to winning a server, size matters most. Not only will you produce more resources and favor, but this also directly reflects the activity levels of a player. Of course there are exceptions in the form of very large simmers. (which I kind of pointed out....)

The next most important thing is a players ability to fight. Can they protect wonder islands? Can they assault wonder islands? Well, can they fight now? Apparently some of the people on that list can't or don't..

As for docscott:
You were on the other end of that assault. That same assault broke strong players in other alliances earlier on this server. It didn't break him. It helped him grow and he learned a lot about ops of that magnitude. He could have ghosted, but instead he soaked up as much DBP as he could, prioritized which cities to save, and marched on. Say what you want.. There is some real garbage in the top 12 from TBD so, if you think doc is bad, guess what that makes your team members?? You failed to rim him and that was a very big mistake.

I based my review on what I consider to be a valid rating system. If you don't like it, make your own...

DeletedUser12324

As for docscott:
You were on the other end of that assault. That same assault broke strong players in other alliances earlier on this server. It didn't break him. It helped him grow and he learned a lot about ops of that magnitude. He could have ghosted, but instead he soaked up as much DBP as he could, prioritized which cities to save, and marched on. Say what you want.. There is some real garbage in the top 12 from TBD so, if you think doc is bad, guess what that makes your team members?? You failed to rim him and that was a very big mistake.

We didn't fail...lol
Our plan wasn't to rim him. He had 65 cities all over the place because he feeds on smaller players on the rim. We had 28 cities prioritized and grabbed all of them. Even got 3 extra. You can call TBD garbage all you want. Until the scoreboard starts to change, all I smell is a foul odor of Kittens dying on the streets. If you think otherwise, maybe you should try and actually and take a city from one of those "Garbage Players". We're still waiting....I guess that's To Be Determined.