Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser

Their members are beginning to leave... If there is anything that proves an alliance is bad, it's when people begin to leave because they are tired of being in it.

To be fair...I believe they are starting to cut the fat.

DeletedUser2569

Not rly... It's not their small members i'm talking about...

DeletedUser

How embarrassing! I have left the The Reckoning and I hope that those of you engaging in childish and immature behavior figure it out soon!!!

DeletedUser2714

Tisiphone has left The Reckoning because he has pride issues...I assure you this does not in any way affect the security nor the Integrety of our alliance...and as for posting this INTERNAL issue on the external forums...well... that i believe is childish and immature.

DeletedUser308

How embarrassing! I have left the The Reckoning and I hope that those of you engaging in childish and immature behavior figure it out soon!!!

You sound like our parents, lol. It's a game.

DeletedUser2039

Childish behavior in a game? Contradicting to me...unless it is an adult game, which this is by no means:p Will someone post the top twelve though! I want a recent update!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

Updated top 12*
Screenshot2013-04-17at24949PM_zpse72d10c5.png

DeletedUser2039

I have to say, I really do like The Reckoning's position. No denying an elite group in stats. How is the cooperation going? Anyone not in their alliance have thoughts so we avoid bias:-D

DeletedUser

I have to say, I really do like The Reckoning's position. No denying an elite group in stats. How is the cooperation going? Anyone not in their alliance have thoughts so we avoid bias:-D

we party. 8)

DeletedUser308

Not being biased or anything, but I love our cooperation. Everyone get's involved, couldn't ask for a better group. Glad we went through every application carefully.

DeletedUser

Not being biased or anything, but I love our cooperation. Everyone get's involved, couldn't ask for a better group. Glad we went through every application carefully.

Really? even mine?

DeletedUser2039

Thanks. Verifying stats is all. I don't like to assume off of them.

DeletedUser2714

We have awesome stats....simple as that...as for cooperation we have that covered as well....we will be there till the world ends and we will be strong and have the most ABP...blah blah blah.....Thats what you call pulling a "PH"
but seriously we have a real good group here :)

DeletedUser

We have awesome stats....simple as that...as for cooperation we have that covered as well....we will be there till the world ends and we will be strong and have the most ABP...blah blah blah.....Thats what you call pulling a "PH"
but seriously we have a real good group here :)

When did I say we'd be here forever? You obviously won't last long.