Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser

BP ends in about 7 hours for a lot of people. Top 12 attacking alliances will be posted when it starts :p

DeletedUser2569

Many players first come out of BP in the afternoon and tomorrow ;)
Like everyone in our area:(

DeletedUser1048

Well even with limited target we are still 3rd in ABP :D

DeletedUser2569

I would NEVER have guessed the top 3 ABP would look like this:eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser1048

I know right, the three best alliances in Theta are the top 3 in abp, I would have never imagined that ;)

DeletedUser2498

well i was going to bet that JFL, the reckoning, and MCD finished the day at 1,2, and 3 in ABP. turns out there isn't even a contest. i'm sort of disappointed lol

DeletedUser1048

lol Actually there is a contest between the three to see who is number one in attacking after day 1 is over ;)

DeletedUser1048

But yeah the rest of the alliances are simply no match to the strength of the top 3 in abp :D

DeletedUser2569

Wait and see ;)
It CAN turn around quickly. Not that i think that's going to happen, but it is possible :p

DeletedUser1048

Not when number 3 in abp has over 10X the abp of number 4 ;)

DeletedUser

The top 14 players have more ABP than the 4th top alliance's ABP - never seen that before lol

DeletedUser1048

lol That is really amazing, kind of sad though since that means there is no real competition here.

DeletedUser2569

It's day 1 and many is still not out of BP:p
We got this amount of ABP withing 1 hour.
In Oropus my ally were a clear ABP winner on day 1, but thx to our low member count an ally with twice our member count took the number 1 ABP spot ;)

Just saying that can happen... But it still don't look like it will happen on this world:p

DeletedUser

Attachments

• SPY.jpg
    SPY.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
We probably wont be top of ABP tongiht cuz most player get out late tonight or tomorrow, but tomorrow afternoon we should definately be infront

DeletedUser

We probably wont be top of ABP tongiht cuz most player get out late tonight or tomorrow, but tomorrow afternoon we should definately be infront

for JFL member count they are not doing very well. If you look at player per ABP ... its between MCD and TR.

I know JFL are late out and im not slagging them off. But we are talking about the present at the mo