Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser

for JFL member count they are not doing very well. If you look at player per ABP ... its between MCD and TR.

I know JFL are late out and im not slagging them off. But we are talking about the present at the mo
2/3 of our members still have BP >.>

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
for JFL member count they are not doing very well. If you look at player per ABP ... its between MCD and TR.

I know JFL are late out and im not slagging them off. But we are talking about the present at the mo

its low because 20 maybe less players are out of BP the rest 1/4 of us are still in BP till tomorrow, as i get out later today.

DeletedUser

Yea I am still 2 hours of bp left, hopeing todo my allaince just.

DeletedUser

same i have to wait till like later tonight to do anything :( today will be boring cuz i have to wait..the agony D:

Goodluck to the both of you then. I look forward to seeing some good fighting! This is not sim city... thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

4 minutes New York standard time(ingame) till the day is over and it seems JFL came out on top of the ABP and BP :D!

DeletedUser2796

Honestly with the amount of members JFL has, I would be surprised if they didn't get 1st place ABO. What really matters is ANP per player.

DeletedUser308

Updated list of abp
Screenshot2013-04-02at92556AM_zpse325a80f.png

DeletedUser1048

Yeah we are on top of the dbp list because of Kamikaze Sasquatch epic fails trying to clear two of our cities :D

DeletedUser

1 Just For Laughs
2 The Reckoning
3 Mad Cow Disease
4 The Invaders
5 Total Domination
6 SWL Unruly Sea Dogs
7 The Sin.dicate
8 KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH
9 Equinox
10 KANNA
11 Dragons of War