Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser

They didn't take inactives, they took a city from one of your top players Jerimy Abbott, who the next day conquered another city so obviously he wasn't inactive. They conquered the city of Kastor, Ph's uncle and he wasn't inactive because he left after you kicked out PH. Dishonored wasn't inactive either, it is just that he didn't want anyone wasting there troops trying to kill TR's bireme wall. How can you be the founder and make such silly excuses :p

Sorry Nieves I gotta clarify something here.
My uncle though he was in V-mode but he activated that on Pyrr.. Stupid uncle lol

DeletedUser

Anyone can take 3 inactive cities, every alliance has them.

Really eckalon? Can the post there trips and spy reports of the CS in the city on the forums to :p
I'm not saying they weren't inactive, I'm saying that you guys didn't CARE enough to break the siege lol

DeletedUser308

Really eckalon? Can the post there trips and spy reports of the CS in the city on the forums to :p
I'm not saying they weren't inactive, I'm saying that you guys didn't CARE enough to break the siege lol

Even if they wanted to, they couldn't break that siege. ;)

DeletedUser

I have to disagree with you Raffy, JFL does did have LS capabilities, not sure about now.

You got to be some 12 yr old kid!!!!! All I see you on here doing, no matter what thread, is whine!!!!

If you cant handle playin with the big dogs, go back to your legos and build your star wars or whatever you use legos for now a days!!!!

Leave the war games to the people that enjoy it. You bring that joy factor down with all your "I am the Greatest" or "They are not good enough without me". Obviously there was an issue with your leadership and you were overthrown. Go into exile and live a QUIET, peaceful life!!!!!!!!

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
[spr]
1bx4i.jpg
[/spr]​

DeletedUser2714

You got to be some 12 yr old kid!!!!! All I see you on here doing, no matter what thread, is whine!!!!

If you cant handle playin with the big dogs, go back to your legos and build your star wars or whatever you use legos for now a days!!!!

Leave the war games to the people that enjoy it. You bring that joy factor down with all your "I am the Greatest" or "They are not good enough without me". Obviously there was an issue with your leadership and you were overthrown. Go into exile and live a QUIET, peaceful life!!!!!!!!

How ironic....

DeletedUser2714

telnettech said:
What is ironic?????
based on this definition of "what's" ironic
Dragon88 said:
Definition of IRONIC

: relating to, containing, or constituting irony <an ironic remark> <an ironic coincidence>
: given to irony <an ironic sense of humor>
Can you figure out what you said that was "ironic"??

DeletedUser

based on this definition of "what's" ironic

Can you figure out what you said that was "ironic"??

I still dont follow. I just spoke up and told him to stop whining so that the rest of us can enjoy the game for what it is supposed to be.

DeletedUser2714

I still dont follow. I just spoke up and told him to stop whining so that the rest of us can enjoy the game for what it is supposed to be.

im just messin man...the irony of the situation is that you were right then complaining about him...but as i can see that went over most peoples heads...sooo nevermind lol