Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser2714

lol you prob never did...i was dramatizing man...and im sure i will last a decent amount of time...if not...its just a game...

DeletedUser308

When did I say we'd be here forever? You obviously won't last long.

While i'm not saying were the best, I don't see an alliance that'll take us out (No offense MCD, you guys are awesome). The only way we wont last long is if we implode internally.

DeletedUser2569

If MCD have been a premade we would have a way better chance in competing with TR :)
But i am aware that in a battle between MCD and TR, MCD probably couldn't win.
Our ally is made from scratch in this world and the most of us have never worked together before, so with that in mind i'm proud of our stats.

DeletedUser

While i'm not saying were the best, I don't see an alliance that'll take us out (No offense MCD, you guys are awesome). The only way we wont last long is if we implode internally.

What if every alliance in the world attacks you lol

DeletedUser308

LOL let them, free bps. No alliance impresses me other than MCD and The Sin.dicate.

DeletedUser2569

The massive coalition the top MRA's have is probably pretty mad at us since they tried to bad to break a siege we had on one of their cities. But i guess that 35 players vs close 300 is just not enough :p

So no reason to worry about the whole world going against 1 ally xD

DeletedUser2714

The massive coalition the top MRA's have is probably pretty mad at us since they tried to bad to break a siege we had on one of their cities. But i guess that 35 players vs close 300 is just not enough :p

So no reason to worry about the whole world going against 1 ally xD
Well it was 35 REAL PLAYERS against 300 NOOB PLAYERS
so ya you need a few more...kinda like 300 spartans and the hordes of xerxes :)

DeletedUser2569

But who can blame them? Heard they have some internal problems with conquests getting attacked all the time by other ally members xD

DeletedUser

I have the info. on who the coalition is but I fear it may take hours to find it. I have 19 pages of messages LOL