Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser5973

Bored so:

5. Kingsguard & 8. Unsullied- I don't know what to think. These guys won Olympia and Heraklion, but even though I respect a lot of them, I have to give them a float.

No faith :(

DeletedUser

Lol, it's not that I don't think you guys will do well. I think you'll get off to a slower start tbh, and then become a powerhouse.

If this Phoenix Rising is the same roster/leadership as the one from Marathon, I think they will float well. Good leadership and they can hold their own.

Fight Club seem to be going strong in Marathon I hear, but speed 4 will test anyone trying to play 2 worlds i imagine

Are you sure you're not just assuming alliances with the same name are alliances from Mara? Just glanced, but it looks like a different roster. Didn't go into depth though.

DeletedUser

Thank you for getting back on topic everyone, I hope it stays that way.

If you have any further questions about moderation, PM me not to derail the thread further.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser12275

Lol, it's not that I don't think you guys will do well. I think you'll get off to a slower start tbh, and then become a powerhouse.

Are you sure you're not just assuming alliances with the same name are alliances from Mara? Just glanced, but it looks like a different roster. Didn't go into depth though.
i guess winning 2 worlds is not enough to get a swin lol

DeletedUser10111

I enjoy coming back in 6 months and seeing how much people were off on their predictions. Also Mofo Heraklion has still not entered into wonders yet so no winner as of now.

DeletedUser

11. Motley Crew- Think these guys could be the second best alliance in 45, but I gotta give TPT the edge. Swim for a month or so, then sink.

if you will reefer to the bottom of this picture, i can assure the leader of Motley crew has dug his alliance in a hole. using my alliances name to inspire his members lol... big mistake. lets just cut them out of the top 12 now or you can wait a week at most.
http://prntscr.com/7a4haq

~Whitey

DeletedUser12275

I enjoy coming back in 6 months and seeing how much people were off on their predictions. Also Mofo Heraklion has still not entered into wonders yet so no winner as of now.

look at the stats of heraklion and the map of that world...trust me it is over..

DeletedUser

If this Phoenix Rising is the same roster/leadership as the one from Marathon, I think they will float well. Good leadership and they can hold their own.

Fight Club seem to be going strong in Marathon I hear, but speed 4 will test anyone trying to play 2 worlds i imagine

This Fight Club not from Marathon ) This Fight Club tru

DeletedUser

1 Inked Up --> Swin
2 Trailer Park Trash --> Float
3 Unsullied --> Swim
4 Kingsguard --> Sink
5 Boondock Saints Float then Sink
6 -Guardians Of Freedom- --> Swim
7 Stealthy Pandas --> Sink
8 The Saints --> Sink
9 Irish Pub --> Swim
10 Phoenix Rising --> Fly
11 Impervious Syndicate --> Swim
12 The Chosen Few --> Sink has always
13 Fight Club --> Sink
14 -Guardians Of Freedom2- --> Sink
15 Dont Taze Me Bro --> Sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Inked Up --> Swim
2 Trailer Park Trash --> Swim
3 Unsullied --> float
4 Kingsguard --> Sink
5 Boondock Saints --> Swim
6 -Guardians Of Freedom- --> Sink
8 The Saints --> Sink
9 Irish Pub --> Swim
10 Phoenix Rising --> Sink
11 Impervious Syndicate --> Sink
12 The Chosen Few --> Sink
13 Fight Club --> Sink

DeletedUser11717

These are not the same Fight Club alliances. The one in Marathon are the Delta winners (who frankly aren't that good anyways, just a bunch of gold abusers). This FC is entirely different.

DeletedUser

1 Inked Up --> Swim
2 Trailer Park Trash --> Swim
3 Unsullied --> float
4 Kingsguard --> Sink
5 Boondock Saints --> Swim
6 -Guardians Of Freedom- --> Sink
8 The Saints --> Sink
9 Irish Pub --> Swim
10 Phoenix Rising --> Sink
11 Impervious Syndicate --> Sink
12 The Chosen Few --> Sink
13 Fight Club --> Sink
you know your stuff don't ya

DeletedUser11791

Ok, thanks for clearing that one up guys. I didn't think someone else would use that name, which i guess is why i assumed it was the same FC. Interesting as always to see where everyone stands after the first month, escpecially in the core
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser12660

Inked Up didn't have enough room so they're kicking players and leaving players outside to join another alliance to be spies. Who's the real MRA ?

DeletedUser

So how's this world shaping up? Any pre-made alliances full of vets? Thinking about giving Grepo one more shot and am looking for a good group of organized killers.

DeletedUser4951

Inked Up didn't have enough room so they're kicking players and leaving players outside to join another alliance to be spies. Who's the real MRA ?

We kicked an inactive player for a player who is a top end attacker...Yeah we are such an MRA. Do you think before you speak?

DeletedUser308

So how's this world shaping up? Any pre-made alliances full of vets? Thinking about giving Grepo one more shot and am looking for a good group of organized killers.

Most of the top alliances are groups from other worlds. & most are previous winners in those worlds.

DeletedUser12660

We kicked an inactive player for a player who is a top end attacker...Yeah we are such an MRA. Do you think before you speak?

Do you read before you speak ? I didn't call you guys and MRA you halfwit. I've seen a message saying that there was players that had to form their own alliances or join others as because you guys were already capped out. If anything you guys are an MRA. Doesn't matter if they're all skilled or not. Mass Recruiting Alliance is what you are.