Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser7919

Now, now, Corey. Don't hate. You know you want my job as lap dog. All you have to do is ask. AD's lap is big enough. As you well know.

Now, back to the top twelve. So far, I like TezT's the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had this same question in my mind so I decided to do a little search. AD is appraxiadaddy if I'm correct, at least his stats looked pretty crazy from different server...

DeletedUser12660

What AD's stats don't show

He won a world if I'm correct with his group BridgeBurners, he brought them to Byzantium expecting an easy win but ran into Exit Strategy and Censored, Censored and BB went to war. BB were losing at the beginning, then one day half of Censored players left to BB for some reason, probably internal issues. BB started beating up Censored, Censored kept quiet.. Accepted all the humiliation, hate, and trash talking about them for over a month. Then suddenly, Censored came back, whooped BB and sent AD back to his winning world along with half of his team. The traitors were rimmed.

To this day, AD claims he quit the world before being beaten by Censored but Exit Strategy and even the players in Byzantium saw what happened. You can see all of this in the Byzantium world forum page. Its all there, all the trash talk and what not.

DeletedUser11005

So how does this work does he have to insert his hand somewhere for you to be his puppet or?

Mayo, you should be well informed on how this works... Remember Tau? Personally I didn't think he'd ever find his hand again. But alas, miracles in fact do happen.

And actually better idea... Why don't you let it go? Your obsession with AD is becoming worrisome. You follow him around from world to world and name all your cities after him. I'm honestly a little worried you're too obsessed with AD....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What AD's stats don't show

He won a world if I'm correct with his group BridgeBurners, he brought them to Byzantium expecting an easy win but ran into Exit Strategy and Censored, Censored and BB went to war. BB were losing at the beginning, then one day half of Censored players left to BB for some reason, probably internal issues. BB started beating up Censored, Censored kept quiet.. Accepted all the humiliation, hate, and trash talking about them for over a month. Then suddenly, Censored came back, whooped BB and sent AD back to his winning world along with half of his team. The traitors were rimmed.

To this day, AD claims he quit the world before being beaten by Censored but Exit Strategy and even the players in Byzantium saw what happened. You can see all of this in the Byzantium world forum page. Its all there, all the trash talk and what not.

So far you have talked a lot of trash, but what have you done Ovoking? Sorry, All I see is gibberish... Last I checked this was a top 12... So lets get back to tearing into some MRAS...

DeletedUser4951

GUYS i'm already drunk from these rants...please stop mentioning Byz, I have to drive to the gym soon. Think of the children for god's sake! World is called Actium. Lets talk about Actium.

DeletedUser

Hey, guys! i want to see opinions on alliances here! we have other tabs for this kind of talk! so please try and keep this alliance based :)

DeletedUser12660

So far you have talked a lot of trash, but what have you done Ovoking? Sorry, All I see is gibberish... Last I checked this was a top 12... So lets get back to tearing into some MRAS...

Idk why you keep attacking me verbally. Sorry but I'm going to keep ignoring.

DeletedUser8159

He is the Lemur boy, hes over on Taras (EN) with the same IGN (ovoking) but uses GoldLemur in the externals... Then denies he's the same person here on US servers. What a tool, are you so ashamed of your strategy you have to hide your identity?

DeletedUser

Bored so:

1. Inked Up- Mah boys, no comment, but I'll at least give us a swim

2. Guardians of Freedom 1, 2 &3- An obvious MRA, but I don't think it'll be quite as bad as people expect. It'll crash and burn, but I give it 2 weeks and then sink.

3. Trailer Park Trash- Solid alliance with strong leadership, will be interesting to see AD in action. Swim.

4. Boondock Saints- In my opinion, the most iffy alliance. They'll either be pretty dang good or go down easy. Float

5. Kingsguard & 8. Unsullied- I don't know what to think. These guys won Olympia and Heraklion, but even though I respect a lot of them, I have to give them a float.

7. Stealthy Pandas
- Didn't know much about them, so I looked up their profile contacts stats. VERY meh. Sink.

9. Impervious Syndicate- Perhaps the Dark Horse here? I've heard they're good, and I've heard they're ok at best. Keep your eye on them, but float.

10. Phoenix Rising- Not sure yet, so give them a float for now.

11. Motley Crew- Think these guys could be the second best alliance in 45, but I gotta give TPT the edge. Swim for a month or so, then sink.

12. Fight Club- Meh. Won't make it in 45, float then sink.

Don't take it personal if I sunk your alliance :p

DeletedUser11791

Bored so:
10. Phoenix Rising- Not sure yet, so give them a float for now.

12. Fight Club- Meh. Won't make it in 45, float then sink.

If this Phoenix Rising is the same roster/leadership as the one from Marathon, I think they will float well. Good leadership and they can hold their own.

Fight Club seem to be going strong in Marathon I hear, but speed 4 will test anyone trying to play 2 worlds i imagine