top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

..........Don't get too comfortable! thisisgrepolis

Yeah, I see what you mean! LOL
Jeez, I join TR and they can't even break a 24 Bireme siege by an MRA....so they booted me and claimed I made up some story about being on vacation mode for 10 days...what I told them b4 joining was that I was on VACATION and only built some structures via my phone while I was away. Hey, if you can't take the fact that you couldn't break a small siege, please don't make up a story about me to save face. This is just a game....no need to spout such garbage....shame.....but I suppose better I found out about how they operate now rather than later..... *smh*

DeletedUser

Yeah, I see what you mean! LOL
Jeez, I join TR and they can't even break a 24 Bireme siege by an MRA....so they booted me and claimed I made up some story about being on vacation mode for 10 days...what I told them b4 joining was that I was on VACATION and only built some structures via my phone while I was away. Hey, if you can't take the fact that you couldn't break a small siege, please don't make up a story about me to save face. This is just a game....no need to spout such garbage....shame.....but I suppose better I found out about how they operate now rather than later..... *smh*

You joined us with a incoming colony ship at your door. You then started requesting support about a colony ship hitting you. My friend, i personally could have smashed your siege - hands down. so could many of us. But what we don't like is a reffugge. And that is what you were.

DeletedUser

You joined us with a incoming colony ship at your door. You then started requesting support about a colony ship hitting you. My friend, i personally could have smashed your siege - hands down. so could many of us. But what we don't like is a reffugge. And that is what you were.

If you look, I was surrounded by KANNA when I joined you. Prior to that, they hadn't bothered me at all. So joining you is what provoked the CS launch.....if you can't handle an MRA and you quickly abandon your members when you take them in surrounded by enemies, then so be it. That's the way you roll. No worries, I can move on. But don't make excuses to save face......that only lowers you on the server to "just another alliance".......
Again, no worries here.....just a game......

DeletedUser2341

i dont think they were sitting around with a CS waiting for you to join a decent alliance before launching at you. Had the order to break your siege not been canceled it would have been broken, trust me on that one.

fast is whether or not you were actually a refugee your recruitment into our alliance was shady, and therefore a decision was made. you dont have to like what happened, and we dont have to defend our reasoning.

good luck on your restart

DeletedUser

Now "Total Domination" has created another alliance "Taking Control". Even more members now.

DeletedUser308

You told me you'd been on vacation the past 10 days. Never anything about being on and building. When I was told you had a cs in your harbor and that you'd actually been active every day since day 1 I felt like you lied to me. I don't like being lied to. If we really wanted to break that siege we would have, I told everyone to stop attacking and recall their ls.
Anyways no need to explain ourselves. Don't wanna keep this up in this thread.

DeletedUser

I don't like being lied to..

Me neither. This is the email I got from one of your council members when I told him I was being attacked by KANNA:

"Don't worry about any of them:) We will stack your city beyond belief if they try to balls up and take one of ours! If they do sneak one in, we will beat them back to the hole they came from!!!

-Tis"

Someone's lying here and it ain't me.....but like I said, it's just a game. If it's that important to you......

We now return you to your regularly scheduled drivel......:D

DeletedUser2569

I have to agree with raffy... If you want to discuss more, pls do it another place. It doesn't belong in this thread.

DeletedUser

Yep, we're done here. But after all, this thread IS about the top 12 alliances, and ppl have a right to know that being tops in points has no correlation to being 'tops' in honor...... ;)

Knowledge is power......

DeletedUser

So what I got from that is people are after TR and TR can't break 24 biremes. .... LOL sorry had a moment :p
In other words:
I have gotten a report that [ally]KANNA[/ally], [ally]The Praetorian Guard[/ally], [ally]the nwo[/ally], [ally]Ruthless Conquerors[/ally], [ally]The Iguana Slave Act[/ally], [ally]Barons of Roshan[/ally], [ally]Roma Surrecta[/ally], [ally]Dragons of War[/ally], [ally]Direwolves[/ally], [ally]Disciples of Anarchy[/ally], [ally]KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH[/ally], [ally]The Superiors[/ally], and [ally]Wrath of Hades[/ally] are going to launch a super attack on JFL and they have a tab called attack JFL.

Us against the world

Help JFL, were scared D:

DeletedUser

Me neither. This is the email I got from one of your council members when I told him I was being attacked by KANNA:

"Don't worry about any of them:) We will stack your city beyond belief if they try to balls up and take one of ours! If they do sneak one in, we will beat them back to the hole they came from!!!

-Tis"

Someone's lying here and it ain't me.....but like I said, it's just a game. If it's that important to you......

We now return you to your regularly scheduled drivel......:D

This message was sent as soon as you joined the alliance and you conveniently left out some very important details! Also If you weren't such a liar and a waste of time I would post some very interesting intel and messages that I have since gathered from players that had been attacking you PRIOR to you joining.

Lets be honest:) You thought you were a bad azz and thought there was no one that could take you with your "amazing" abilities(sarcasm)...and when you knew the CS was coming you ran like a little girl...LOL

I only speak truth! And you have a very good idea of what intel I am referring too. I would suggest next time not getting into a noob bickering match with others when you can't back it up!!!

I digress...

-Tis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

Enjoy your moments while you can PH. We didn't want to break the biremes, big difference. Don't expect you to understand.

But yes Tis may have said that, but we never even got the chance to stack your city because next thing we knew you were posting in our forums saying you already had a cs in your harbor.

DeletedUser1685

Whole thing sounds like a bitter rant to me...
Clearly TR can handle a Kanna Siege.
People are silly.

DeletedUser

Enjoy your moments while you can PH. We didn't want to break the biremes, big difference. Don't expect you to understand.

But yes Tis may have said that, but we never even got the chance to stack your city because next thing we knew you were posting in our forums saying you already had a cs in your harbor.
Clearly I don't care Raffy :p
But let's get back on topic, somebody should post a screen shot.

DeletedUser1048

Here are the top 12, by the way i see the invaders are falling apart.
Theta_zps1a62bdc0.jpg

DeletedUser1048

I am not surprised really that they are falling apart, now I have to go and get all the good players now and bring them to MCD ;)