top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say anybody has "killed" anybody. There's been what... 10 conquers?

DeletedUser308

You cared enough to comment on it ;)
You should concentrate on running your alliance.

As for The Invaders, TR and The sin.dicate have been doing damage. Obviously enough to get them to start crumbling. 10 conquers is a lot this early on, PH.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

10 conquest is a lot yes... But it's only like 3 of them who's been on members from The Invaders;)

DeletedUser

1742756f-f139-4b0f-9d9c-2d78a3945b02_zps269b23aa.jpg

DeletedUser

You cared enough to comment on it ;)
You should concentrate on running your alliance.

As for The Invaders, TR and The sin.dicate have been doing damage. Obviously enough to get them to start crumbling. 10 conquers is a lot this early on, PH.

Compared to the 10000's of conquers on other worlds it's nothing :p
It's obvious that TI wasn't a well build alliance with poor leadership.

DeletedUser308

Actually they are well built. They don't have many members, they have a high average, decent abp and they are all located near each other.

DeletedUser2569

A good alliance need good leadership. If they don't have that they can be well placed, high average, decent abp and still not be a good alliance;)
I don't know much about their leadership or the players leading them, so i'm not sure if it's a decent ally or not.
But as far as i know their leadership isn't that great.

DeletedUser308

Well you know nothing about their leadership. So how can PH call The Invaders an obviously poor built alliance with poor leadership? as far as I know their leadership is as good or better than JFLs. I keep getting replies from King leo instead of PH, LOL.

DeletedUser2039

I'm sorry, but I must but in just for a moment. Does anyone recall PH quiting Eta? Prior, SgtSeeker had begun to run the alliance as well as a handful of others. He seems (I say this from what I observed only) to once again have others helping him run it. Nothing against him, just pointing it out

DeletedUser2569

Raffy i do know a little about their leadership:)
We got 1 member who left The Invaders because of bad leadership. If members leave thx to bad leadership, there must be just a tiny bit of truth in it;)

DeletedUser308

Little bit isn't good enough to call it "obvious poor leadership".

Also I don't know why you keep winking at me, lol.

DeletedUser2498

well i'm not sure why he keeps winking at you, but i'm inclined to agree with PH here. when you have 2 people listed as contacts for recruitment, and 1 of them has left your alliance and started another one, there is generally a problem. if you can't manage to update your page that is viewable to everyone, it probably doesn't speak well for how you are running your alliance. it may not necessarily mean you have poor leadership, but it certainly throws up a red flag.

DeletedUser2864

yawn! sounds like people are just predicting what happened now.

DeletedUser1048

Raffy i do know a little about their leadership:)
We got 1 member who left The Invaders because of bad leadership. If members leave thx to bad leadership, there must be just a tiny bit of truth in it;)

Actually we got two good players thank to there bad leadership, and maybe a few more good ones in the near future. I don't understand why people think there leadership is good, the founders of invaders here decided to merge into Ace of Hearts over in Epsilon. Also I find it weird how Invader took the city of glennthehen, both were founders and glennthehen was active when Invader took his city. Lots of the good invaders players have left, shouldn't it be obvious to everyone that this alliance wasn't well run, and don't forget we got a few players from that alliance telling us about the lack of communication there and everything :)