top 12 alliances

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Top 12 consists of mainly MRA's but theres 4 that stand out.

Just For Laughs~ has a strong core, first in ABP, points, etc. solid alliance, but a certain leader has a lack of discipline and pure willingness to keep to himself to prevent future issues.

The Reckoning~ A very strong and experienced alliance. Small but mighty as they say. Should do well once they start getting CS. So watch out for them.

The Invaders~ Probably the most underated alliance in the top twelve consist of some experience but not much, have already lost two CS' trying to conquer, should be a top contender later down the road.

Mad Cow Disease~ A great alliance, small and concentrated. might run into problems because of all the MRA's but should do well if they dont bite off more than they can chew. solid group.

DeletedUser308

Alright, since I have some spare time i'll share my opinions on the top 12.

Just For Laughs - Originally an alliance on theta from the en servers. Was a great alliance over there but will they do well here as well? as long as leadership does their job and doesn't start too many wars and don't let egos get in the way they should be fine. They have solid players, solid abp and overall bp. Their core is in O44 with some in O54 and others in O45. But they aren't too spread out and I think they'll be here for a while.

Total Domination - These guys have MRA written all over them. They have 85 members and very little abp to show for it. They're spread out all over O55 and some members in other oceans as well. Leadership doesn't impress me, practically begged for a pact and kept asking for one even after being denied. They also already have a "sister alliance" or an academy. I don't see them lasting long, especially in O55.

Dragons of War - Also an MRA. Very spread out, they have guys all the way out in O45/44 then guys way down in O55. Not sure what their plan is. Same amount of members as Total Domination but way less abp. Not looking good at all.

Kanna - These guys look worse than TD and DoW. Extremely spread out, very low abp, very low points average. On their profile it says "we are a strong alliance and all of us are near each other" but when you look at a map of them that's definitely not the case. Just another MRA.

The Invaders - These guys are actually doing pretty decent. They don't have a bunch of members, they have a solid points average, and they have decent abp. Also unlike these other MRA's The Invaders are actually centered and not spread out. These guys are underrated and being overlooked IMO. I thought their member InVaDeRs would be the first to conquer a city, but looks like he was unsuccessful and is now dropping in points rankings as well. All in all I think they can be a solid alliance.

Equinox - Looks like another MRA. They're pretty spread out across O44 and O54. Low abp, low points average. Will probably get taken out in O44 by JFL.

Gladiators - These guys have potential to become a good alliance. They got some decent members but terrible abp. I have members in my alliance with more abp than that entire alliance. They are all grouped really well. They just need to work on abp and all getting to conquest.

KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH - Most of their members are located in NE O45, they are pretty well located and not very spread out. But like a lot of these other alliances they have a low points average and very little abp. Not looking too impressive early on.

The Reckoning - My alliance :p

-Hooligans- Probably one of the worst MRA's here. Spread out across O65 with some in O66. Low points average, terrible abp. I guess the only thing they have going for them is the fact that their far away from the better alliances.

Roma Surrecta - Looks like a new alliance that just joined. I know them from Zeta where they were getting crushed by TEE. Looks like they've migrated over here for a second chance. Doesn't look like many are out of bp, so i'll be interested to see what these guys do. But they've got guys too far away from each other. Who knows.

Marvel Alliance - Most members located in O55. Low points average, low abp. I don't think they'll be around long. Too many members near my alliance. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Marvel Alliance - Most members located in O55. Low points average, low abp. I don't think they'll be around long. Too many members near my alliance. ;)

They got a lot of players near MCD also who are getting farmed to death ;)

DeletedUser

The Invaders~ Probably the most underated alliance in the top twelve consist of some experience but not much, have already lost two CS' trying to conquer, should be a top contender later down the road.

They lost 3 CS's trying to conquer, then lost the first city.

DeletedUser1048

I don't think The Invaders are that good, sure some of there players are high in points but then again so is every player who uses gold. Not a lot of players in this group have much experience, and a big chunk of there players still have no abp. sure they may last longer than most of the other MRA's, but I don't see them doing that great. Also they are close to TR and MCD.

DeletedUser2569

So far the alliance who has surprised me the most in the top 12 is The Invaders. Both in a positive way and in a negative way.
Their average is solid and their ABP is rising and is pretty decent, but they lost 3 CS'es while trying to conquer a city from an ally with 13 members (bummer)...

The ally who surprised me most (not just top 12) is definitely The Sin.dicate:)
Sniped 3 CS'es and conquered a city as the first ally in this world. Can't say anything, but respect!

DeletedUser1048

I agree the Sin.dicate is doing good, they have nice average points, good abp, and sniped 3 CS already.

DeletedUser

1 Just For Laughs 193038 92 2098
2 Total Domination 142239 86 1654
3 Dragons of War 137928 85 1623
4 KANNA 133707 93 1438
5 Equinox 108493 72 1507
6 The Invaders 107272 53 2024
7 Gladiators 104631 69 1516
8 KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH 97262 63 1544
9 The Reckoning 96952 39 2486
10 -Hooligans- 95144 73 1303
11 Roma Surrecta 83954 74 1135
12 Marvel Alliance 76571 51 1501

DeletedUser

Blue Panther, you are right we can't take all the credit. There is a reason we only have 13 members at the moment, and our new friends have seen why.

DeletedUser1048

Blue Panther, you are right we can't take all the credit. There is a reason we only have 13 members at the moment, and our new friends have seen why.

lol I think if Sin.dicate merged into the Reckoning that would be a good move, two small solid alliances united as one to take over 55. Anyway to stay on topic, I see all these MRA's are pushing TR and MCD lower in the rankings.

DeletedUser

He didn't start any rumors, he didn't say that you guys were merging. ;)

DeletedUser2569

He just pointed out it MIGHT be a smart move:p
Why don't we extend this thread to top 30?^^ Then we have all the best alliances included xD

Lol... Imagine TR, MCD and The Sin.dicate merging into one... Member count would be around the same as JFL xD

DeletedUser

My eyes tell me that you aren't posting the top 12 (If Mr. CoMa finds out, you guys are in big trouble)

DeletedUser2654

He just pointed out it MIGHT be a smart move:p
Why don't we extend this thread to top 30?^^ Then we have all the best alliances included xD

Lol... Imagine TR, MCD and The Sin.dicate merging into one... Member count would be around the same as JFL xD

What would their name be?