top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Basically what I'm hearing from all you "The Reckoning" players is that JFL players suck and you could destroy us. Inferring that from what you guys have said to me and on these forums in the last 2 hours.

DeletedUser

lol we have experienced players that's why we are at the top. If they were all noobs then why would I have them all in the alliance?

So in other words you are saying, "No I am to prideful to admit we are number 1 becouse we have numbers. I will ignore the math even tho it shows it to be true. I will side step the issue, deflect, and never admit it." That is excatly what you are saying.

DeletedUser

Yah KGB cause I said those words exactly as you wrote them...

DeletedUser

Basically what I'm hearing from all you "The Reckoning" players is that JFL players suck and you could destroy us. Inferring that from what you guys have said to me and on these forums in the last 2 hours.

Get a copy of the Rosseta Stone for English. If you get that then that is what you are wanting to read. How hard to admit you have the largest allaince, that you got the ability to push your wieght around, and that is why your allaince is the top BP allaince.

DeletedUser

Your not answering the question, any one here can see that.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
People, please stop the bickering, show common courtesy and mutual respect even if your emotions tell you other wise, show some modesty and drop the topic.

DeletedUser

No, from what I can see from the outside looking in, the JFL members appear to be solid. I am just saying you suck and should hand over the reigns of leadership, so that the captain can match the crew.

DeletedUser

No we have the top BP place because our members can actually attack. JFL TR and MCD are the only alliances that have players that actually try. Let's not judge this to early, JFL still has 20+ members in BP and I'm sure a lot of other alliances do to.

DeletedUser

No, from what I can see from the outside looking in, the JFL members appear to be solid. I am just saying you suck and should hand over the reigns of leadership, so that the captain can match the crew.
Right because that's why JFL is #1 in points, ABP, and BP.

I'm done now.

DeletedUser

Geeesh, you're off for a bit and you miss a flaming war. :(
And thank you sgt. :)
Now can we get back to the top 10? God that aggravates me, it's suppose to be top 12! :D

DeletedUser

The next 24hrs are going tobe telling. Not for the top 3, but for the others 4-10. With conquest being researched out by a few as early as tommorow night, then it will be easier to get a feel for the overall picture.

DeletedUser308

Can someone change the title to top 12?..

Screenshot2013-04-01at102649PM_zps60bda063.png

DeletedUser

Changed to top 12. You can always PM me if you want something changing :)

DeletedUser

Right because that's why JFL is #1 in points, ABP, and BP.

I'm done now.

might want to check that again now lol

Also top 10 attackers - :

TR = 5players
JFl = 0

Top 20 attackers:

TR = 7
JFL = 2

top 30 attackers:

TR = 10
JFL = 5

That is why we are top ABP overall... even with your MASS number count.

Also - leaders should always lead by example - look at Bull's and raffy's ABP then yours? look at King Leo II's and Joseph Nieves all in the top 50... you sit outside the top 100; Claiming credit for your alliance without giving anything back... huh?

Even your own co-leader SgtSeeker is doing well

PS- now im done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

Lol Blue xD Can't you do anything, but rack down JFL?:p
MCD is far behind now xD Thx to the more than 50 attacks on us yesterday:\

DeletedUser1048

Yeah but we still are in third place in abp King Leo, so even with KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH hitting two of our guys all day it hasn't stop us from being one of the most aggressive alliance in Theta.