top 12 alliances

DeletedUser271

I just would like to know whos gonna stop us our average points are higher than the next two alliances combined. Not only that but we fight as a well oiled machine everyone pitching in and doing their part.

No other alliance will stop you, the problem will come from the inside. Some players will give up, some others will be fed up with how the alliance is run (I'm not saying it's run a bad way, but some players might not like it) and all these players combined will make a bad mood and everybody will turn against the founders which will make TR implode.

In French we'd say CQFD (= What had to be demonstrated) ;-)

DeletedUser308

No offense but we aren't MCD or NML. Leadership is doing a good job at keeping everyone happy. We aren't controlling or demanding, we pretty much let guys do what they want. We dont have bad leadership like NML or MCD did.

DeletedUser271

Actually, King Leo and Joseph also let us do what we wanted in MCD... So maybe you should start thinking about another way of leading your alliance ;-)

DeletedUser1685

No offense but we aren't MCD or NML. Leadership is doing a good job at keeping everyone happy. We aren't controlling or demanding, we pretty much let guys do what they want. We dont have bad leadership like NML or MCD did.

Lol...Whatever they want, Raff!?!?

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
That sounds like my kind of alliance! I'll think I'll join and then rim Raffy! You said we could do whatever we want, right? :-D

DeletedUser308

So... MCD members werent happy? :p
When did I say they weren't happy? lol

Actually, King Leo and Joseph also let us do what we wanted in MCD... So maybe you should start thinking about another way of leading your alliance ;-)
Maybe not. Afterall my alliance is here ranked number 1. Maybe Leo and Joseph should have thought of another way to lead their alliance, maybe then they would still be here ;)
Lol...Whatever they want, Raff!?!?
Yes Mike, whatever they want. Except for Andrew, he gets a little weird..
That sounds like my kind of alliance! I'll think I'll join and then rim Raffy! You said we could do whatever we want, right? :-D
How bout you come over to O55 and try? ;)

DeletedUser2569

You didn't say it directly -.-
You said your leadership is doing a good job keeping everyone happy and that MCD had a bad leadership.
If we had a bad leadership the members wouldn't be happy.

And why should we change that MCD members can do what they want, when you do the same in TR? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

I didn't say it directly because I didn't meant that? LOL. Don't get so defensive Leo ;)

Funny how I make one post and Leo comes running to reply. I have a fan club I see :eek:

DeletedUser2569

So that last comment have nothing to do with the rest you just said?
Because i understood it as it HAD something to do with it ;-) and if it does, it really sounds like you say that MCD members weren't happy.

And how exactly do you mean i come running to reply? When i don't play in any world atm. i spend my time on the forum. And i love to discuss everything, with anyone.

DeletedUser308

That comment was made in reference to the guy saying the only way we will fall will be internally. Hence why I said we are doing a good job at keeping everyone happy. No need to get all defensive Leo.

DeletedUser

That comment was made in reference to the guy saying the only way we will fall will be internally. Hence why I said we are doing a good job at keeping everyone happy. No need to get all defensive Leo.

Listen raffy maybe you don't understand what a turtle is, but once you do you'll understand why leo is so defensive

DeletedUser1048

Maybe not. Afterall my alliance is here ranked number 1. Maybe Leo and Joseph should have thought of another way to lead their alliance, maybe then they would still be here ;)

lol Raffy your alliance is only ranked number 1 because the best from NML and MCD are in your alliance. We lead our alliance fine, we just aren't selfish and didn't see a point in letting our players lose all there cities for nothing after TR turned on us for no reason. So we told them to join TR and after a while of convincing them they went to join you guys as we told them. But it isn't like most of them wanted to join you guys, so don't be flattered Raffy :p

DeletedUser2569

Next time what about writing the sentence a place where you can figure out just by looking at it, that it doesn't have anything to do with what you just wrote :\
Like a new line?

And i know one of your top members quit theta with the reason it was boring being in TR. So not everyone are happy :p

DeletedUser2610

lol Raffy your alliance is only ranked number 1 because the best from NML and MCD are in your alliance. We lead our alliance fine, we just aren't selfish and didn't see a point in letting our players lose all there cities for nothing after TR turned on us for no reason. So we told them to join TR and after a while of convincing them they went to join you guys as we told them. But it isn't like most of them wanted to join you guys, so don't be flattered Raffy :p

Why are you so Butt hurt?? This shows why your alliance failed. They were led by a bunch of panzies who aren't mature enough to follow leadership let alone lead themselves. As for turning on you it was smart. You were in our core and war with NML at the time would have been silly. They were to far away. So we took your cities to get closer. Dont be stupid your best players who i am friends with on other worlds messaged me long before war with interest in joining us so quit flaming cause your just gonna make yourself more upset.

DeletedUser2569

Chill m8 xD We're having a friendly discussion here, no reason to get so angry :p
You're the one who sound butthurt here :)

Let's put the names on the table then :) I'm talking about Lamandrion who quit and i'm more than 100% sure that he didn't mail you at any time before the "war" asking to join TR.

And seriously how can i make myself more upset:s i just said i love this :)

DeletedUser1048

It seems like you guys are more upset than me, all I am do is trying to have a civil conversation with you guys while you guys are trying to bite my head off for no real reason. lol You say I am not mature, but you are the one going off in a rant, even though I have no idea why you are so offended when nothing insulting was said. I guess it just means that you have a difficult time accepting the truth, or you are just sensitive toward other peoples opinions. I haven't bee flaming at all, if you want to be technical your post just now is more of flaming than any of my post in this thread. I believe you that your friends were interested in joining you guys, that is why it was so hard to get them to leave MCD :p I think you TR take everything so personal, but at least you put up a nice show in the forum and give everyone a good laugh Symbiosis.

DeletedUser2485

For no reason you guys never helped us when we asked for it you guys stood back and just let us do the hard work

DeletedUser1048

For no reason you guys never helped us when we asked for it you guys stood back and just let us do the hard work

Yeah, we had a forum tab opened for like 2 days, during which you were already planning to do an op on us, and you guys barely posted anything in the shared forum tab so how is that our fault. More like you guys had lack of communication with MCD, but continue talking I enjoy watching this comedy ;)